Which games have you beaten?

Discussion about things related to computers, games and internet.
Drakan
Well Done

Post by Drakan » Mar 21st, 2006, 12:17

*Adds Postal 2 Apocolypse Weekend to his list*
*Adds Hype-Life to his list*

Fucking finally!! I can put it behind me! now to get the expansions out of the way. Why? Well, I got the platinum pack, so I might as well finish 'em.
By the way, am I alone in thinking that Half-Life had one hell of a shitty cliffhanger ending and story overall too? Seriously, that plot has more holes than swiss cheese.

But for now I must tackle Heretic....
Life is a privilege...Death is a promise...

Keis
New user

Post by Keis » Mar 24th, 2006, 16:36

Beat Project Zero 3: The Tormented twice this week. Just got Nightmare difficulty unlocked, I'l beat it once more this weekend after I have unlocked everything else.

P.S. Love the ending music

Drakan
Well Done

Post by Drakan » Mar 27th, 2006, 15:06

ROAD RASH 3 IS BEATEN! YYYYEEEESSSS!!!!!

NAto
Well Done

Post by NAto » Mar 28th, 2006, 12:31

I miss Road Rash... Lucky Luc and his cans lol!!

Drakan
Well Done

Post by Drakan » Mar 28th, 2006, 13:17

Of all the rashers.... Lucky Luc was the most satisfying rasher to lay a crowbar into. Soon i will take on the very original one to begin with. Methinks I've probably beaten the hardest one of them all even! :D

Meanwhile I've been showing Hell who's Boss in Doom 64. Unfortunately, it feels tainted now. You see, back in level 19 "whatch your step", the finale to this map before exiting is well...

2 Cyberdemons. FUCKING CYBERDEMONS!

I tried like hell for 2 months to beat them fair and square. But that lack of ammo, annoying architecture spelling death, and my inability to handly 2 of these assholes at once finally snapped me in 2. So... I went god mode on their asses! I had to. it was either that or give up!

Well... at least I progressed. Vote Drakan #1 today!

Drakan
Well Done

Post by Drakan » Mar 30th, 2006, 13:37

Right, the Mother Demon of Doom64 is dead. Sadly, that was sloppy battle. See, it wasn't as crowded as I feared it would be, and before the finale, I saw much more vicious battles. Shame. But at least I finished it!

Now to take on it's user expansion packs - Outcast Levels and Redemption Denied.

BoneofFear
Pink on the Inside

Post by BoneofFear » Mar 31st, 2006, 01:10

Drakan wrote:Right, the Mother Demon of Doom64 is dead. Sadly, that was sloppy battle. See, it wasn't as crowded as I feared it would be, and before the finale, I saw much more vicious battles. Shame. But at least I finished it!

Now to take on it's user expansion packs - Outcast Levels and Redemption Denied.
never knew Doom64 had user expansion packs like Doom did.
I don't suffer from insanity,I'm enjoying every second of it. - Clan Malkavian

Drakan
Well Done

Post by Drakan » Mar 31st, 2006, 03:23

Yeah, but it got canceled towards the end because of lack of interest. It's still available, but with only 7 levels instead of ten.

http://www.doom2.net/~doomdepot/abs-download.html

Edit...

*Crosses off D64 Outcast levels and Heretic*

Just gotta beat Heretic's expansion pack episodes now...

Requiem
Lightly Broiled

Post by Requiem » Apr 14th, 2006, 20:27

Blood 1/2
Half-Life 1/2 / Opposing Force / Blue Shift
No One Lives Forever 1/2
System Shock 2
Doom Ultimate/2/Final/
Doom 3
Quake 1/2/4
AVP 1/2
Requiem: Avenging Angel
Clive Barker's Undying
Max Payne 1/2
GTA3 / Vice City
Project IGI
F.E.A.R.
Call Of Duty 1/2
Soldier Of Fortune 1/2
Return To Castle Wolfenstein
The Thing
Kingpin
[quote="Umnir"]The final boss of HL.. It's like running on sharp glass, acid raining on you while there's two pineapples in your ass sideways and bulldogs are trying to eat your balls.[/quote]

Daedolon
Supervillain outcast

Post by Daedolon » Apr 17th, 2006, 16:51

Just finished Doom and Catacomb: Abyss again.

Daedalus
Blood is my Medium

Post by Daedalus » Apr 19th, 2006, 22:05

Well. I finally did it. I completed Baldur's Gate II Shadows of Amn and Throne of Bhaal with my solo Blade. Again, it got pretty damn dull when I reached level 40 in Ust Natha.

That makes it fifteen times, I think, that I've finished the game and I am retiring from its single player aspect until I hear its call again, but this really liberates me. I feel.. free.
Kazashi wrote:Daedalus, I don't care how much you know about Blood, your attitude has to change.
Blood + Focus = Love · Faith is the key · Heretics and traitors cannot stand before us · Some games are self-perpetuating - Blood requires conscientious communal effort to survive · We are the last line · Ask not for whom the main menu animates · Blood's promotion and survival - all other gaming considerations are secondary · More than just a game · Need a hint? · Make a stand

NAto
Well Done

Post by NAto » Apr 20th, 2006, 13:53

:jawdrop:
Well done Matt!!... You have my utmost respect! You finished the game with solo of almost the worst class... Try the jester next time lol!!
I think the title of Ultimate Uber King of Baldur's Gate goes to you until I can rise to the challenge. :D
I'm very interested to hear how you did it! What happened in the Watchers keep etc?! What items did you use through the game? How did you defeat the dragons, Mellisan etc? I require a full report lol!

Requiem
Lightly Broiled

Post by Requiem » Apr 20th, 2006, 16:09

Beat the Nightmare Levels (shite) and now CP, onto a Half-Life mod called Afraid Of Monsters I saw on the Transfusion boards.
[quote="Umnir"]The final boss of HL.. It's like running on sharp glass, acid raining on you while there's two pineapples in your ass sideways and bulldogs are trying to eat your balls.[/quote]

Shaggy
Pink on the Inside

Post by Shaggy » Apr 20th, 2006, 21:10

just finished clive barker's undying. pity there was no subtitles, so part of game speeches hasn't been understood by me. ah, and after finishing the last boss i felt disappointed. overall good game, but ending...
signatures are irrelevant. they are for those naive simpletons, who think that they can sum their whole life philosophy in several worlds.
idiots.

Hellen
Well Done

Post by Hellen » Apr 20th, 2006, 21:20

Shaggy wrote: pity there was no subtitles, so part of game speeches hasn't been understood by me.
But it has a lot of literature to read, including some sort of dialog summaries.

Yeah, the ending was kinda pathetic. But still Liz is my hero, I want to be like her… when I die. :twisted: