Which games have you beaten?

Discussion about things related to computers, games and internet.
Suture
Still Kicking

Re: Which games have you beaten?

Post by Suture » Jun 7th, 2016, 05:22

Yeah but the room isn't empty when you do a glory kill normally...? Sure it isn't your typical regenerating health but it certainly is a lot like one. But okay, if I claimed that it is actually regenerating health, then I retract my statement, but I don't recall mentioning it in the review...
Dimebog wrote:Start fearing my dick and stop spamming.

Dimebog
Troll of the Opera

Post by Dimebog » Jun 7th, 2016, 17:55

Suture wrote:
> Yeah but the room isn't empty when you do a glory kill normally...?

Ergo - there is some risk involved as opposed to hiding behind a box which has no risk involved.

My whole point is that "regenerating health out of combat" versus "rush head first into melee range to restore health" seems like two polar opposites from the design standpoint as one makes you hide and wait and other makes you push on and fight.

I'm not saying your opinions are wrong but a little critical thinking is in order if you want to criticize things in the first place.
Raven wrote:Nevermore.

Suture
Still Kicking

Post by Suture » Jun 7th, 2016, 19:40

But there's still hardly any risk considering that you cannot be killed during a glory kill which restores health. I mean, I see your point, but not all forms of regenerative health are exactly the same in execution and tactics. For example, a game that I'm actually working on has a buff that gets triggered when you DO actually rush into combat and into danger to regenerate your health.
Dimebog wrote:Start fearing my dick and stop spamming.

steelsong
New user

Post by steelsong » Jul 4th, 2016, 00:23

If I may be so bold, what game are you working on?

Umnir
Half-homie

Post by Umnir » Jul 28th, 2017, 10:12

Some steam sale finds recently; Metro and Metro last light, dawn of war 2 and addons..
Still got Wasteland 2 to play but I paused that because I didn't quite feel it.. I will probably return to it at some point.
LOL HI!