Pyramid Head

Discussion about music, movies and art in general.
Requiem
Lightly Broiled

Pyramid Head

Post by Requiem » Nov 19th, 2007, 22:43

I thought I should practise colouring drawings on the computer more since I haven't done it for a long time, this is now only the second time I've done this other than a Spawn colouring job I did about a year ago.

My own pencil drawing, inked over, scanned and then painted underneath the drawing layer. I wasted over 8 hours of my life doing this :P

[quote="Umnir"]The final boss of HL.. It's like running on sharp glass, acid raining on you while there's two pineapples in your ass sideways and bulldogs are trying to eat your balls.[/quote]

Shaggy
Pink on the Inside

Post by Shaggy » Nov 20th, 2007, 00:05

you know that his left hand is the worst part of picture? especially his index finger. overall - neat, as i don't know how exactly he should look - image in your sig (or in your avatar) are bit to small to be a reference.
signatures are irrelevant. they are for those naive simpletons, who think that they can sum their whole life philosophy in several worlds.
idiots.

NAto
Well Done

Post by NAto » Nov 20th, 2007, 07:55

Very nice man! :D Don't we get a background though? ;)

Umnir
Half-homie

Post by Umnir » Nov 20th, 2007, 08:31

Not bad at all!
What program did you use to color it? (not that there were many choices, heh)
LOL HI!

mouth
Lightly Broiled

Post by mouth » Nov 20th, 2007, 17:41

Great drawing man! Cool!

Heheheh, he said head. :lol:
Long live the new flesh!

NAto
Well Done

Post by NAto » Nov 21st, 2007, 01:00

mouth wrote:Heheheh, he said head. :lol:
That's so retarded! But why am I laughing so much?! :lol:

Hey Requiem... do you have anything else to show?

Requiem
Lightly Broiled

Post by Requiem » Nov 21st, 2007, 02:00

Shaggy wrote:you know that his left hand is the worst part of picture? especially his index finger. overall - neat, as i don't know how exactly he should look - image in your sig (or in your avatar) are bit to small to be a reference.
Ugh, I might fix that as I still have the psd and can easily insert a newer drawing of the hand into there... drawing hands is a bitch though.. trust me!

Pyramid Head looks like this:

There is more than one at one point, they carry spears but the first one you meet has the great knife (like a big sword).
NAto wrote:Very nice man! :D Don't we get a background though? ;)
Yeah, I will probably add more to it soon.
do you have anything else to show?
Only an old Spawn drawing by Kevin Conrad I coloured awhile ago, it's pretty crap in comparison (and not my own drawing) but there's a thread somewhere in this forum...
Umnir wrote:Not bad at all!
What program did you use to color it? (not that there were many choices, heh)
Paint Shop Pro 7 believe it or not :P
[quote="Umnir"]The final boss of HL.. It's like running on sharp glass, acid raining on you while there's two pineapples in your ass sideways and bulldogs are trying to eat your balls.[/quote]

Drakan
Well Done

Post by Drakan » Dec 20th, 2007, 12:22

I really need to stop by this area more often, because there truly are "topics" (If you will) that are worthy of me.

Requiem, though I know nothing about pyramic heads (suppose I could research though...), I do rather say that other than that left hand mentioned, I rather like this. It's... obscure. I like that in art. Something out of the ordinary.
Life is a privilege...Death is a promise...

cultist-01
Pink on the Inside

Post by cultist-01 » Jul 21st, 2008, 05:44

omg! when i went over to a friends house he showed my this part in a silent hill game! god prymid head is soo creepy baisicly in the whole level he goes around raping people!