FINAL BLOOD

Discussion about music, movies and art in general.
Final Caleb
Pink on the Inside

Post by Final Caleb » Sep 9th, 2008, 14:14

Yes, Welcome back Hellen!

Peace :)
It doesn't matter what kind of PC you have, if you can't play BLOOD on it...

Bruce777999
Pink on the Inside

Post by Bruce777999 » Sep 9th, 2008, 15:10

Cool stuff

Drakan
Well Done

Post by Drakan » Sep 9th, 2008, 18:28

Fucking epic mate! That is a spectacular bloody rig. 8)
Life is a privilege...Death is a promise...

Final Caleb
Pink on the Inside

Post by Final Caleb » Sep 9th, 2008, 21:34

Thanks everyone! It serves its purpose well :twisted:

Daedalus
Blood is my Medium

Post by Daedalus » Sep 12th, 2008, 20:31

FinalCaleb -- your work is exemplary, this Dreaming God approves. I only wish I could extend my consciousness into the Hungarian sector and view it more closely.

Initiate mass production for distribution among the Cabal.
Kazashi wrote:Daedalus, I don't care how much you know about Blood, your attitude has to change.
Blood + Focus = Love · Faith is the key · Heretics and traitors cannot stand before us · Some games are self-perpetuating - Blood requires conscientious communal effort to survive · We are the last line · Ask not for whom the main menu animates · Blood's promotion and survival - all other gaming considerations are secondary · More than just a game · Need a hint? · Make a stand

Final Caleb
Pink on the Inside

Post by Final Caleb » Sep 12th, 2008, 20:53

As You wish - but I require your patience and the Cabal's. You see, it will be ready for distribution soon after a series of proper test... the current capabilities have even suprised me... and already surpassed my expectations... :twisted:

Daedalus
Blood is my Medium

Post by Daedalus » Sep 13th, 2008, 01:22

Excellent. The Cabal will be well pleased at such an effort -- as will I. I trust the interior is nice and roomy.

I salute you on your efforts. Bringing Blood into other mediums is one of the greatest achievements humanly possible. My deepest thanks. Please continue to keep us informed.
Kazashi wrote:Daedalus, I don't care how much you know about Blood, your attitude has to change.
Blood + Focus = Love · Faith is the key · Heretics and traitors cannot stand before us · Some games are self-perpetuating - Blood requires conscientious communal effort to survive · We are the last line · Ask not for whom the main menu animates · Blood's promotion and survival - all other gaming considerations are secondary · More than just a game · Need a hint? · Make a stand

Final Caleb
Pink on the Inside

Post by Final Caleb » Sep 14th, 2008, 12:01

The Dreaming Gods opinion matters a lot... if not the most :twisted:

Final BLOOD's outside is nice and bloody
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
...the interrior is roomy and has good airflow
As for future addons I plan some red spiral cable wrap...

Daedalus
Blood is my Medium

Post by Daedalus » Sep 14th, 2008, 19:28

A case to kill for.

Dimebog
Troll of the Opera

Post by Dimebog » Sep 14th, 2008, 20:56

My ball of unstable plasma is pleased with your progress.
Raven wrote:Nevermore.

Final Caleb
Pink on the Inside

Post by Final Caleb » Sep 15th, 2008, 20:28

Sounds shocking... Thanks!

Final Caleb
Pink on the Inside

Post by Final Caleb » Oct 12th, 2008, 23:21

Time to reveal a Super Secret: I've been up to create an "animatronic" Tchernobog for many months now.... :twisted: with little success.... :?
Finally I managed to obtain the right stuff for the armature, namely small ballpoint joints. I hope this will add the sturdiness and flexibility I want...

Meanwhile, I made a live action version of scenes about Final BLOOD... A technology demo of the PC case I made and the pure fun of BLOOD...
Enjoy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVu-03NfJ9M

Daedalus
Blood is my Medium

Post by Daedalus » Oct 13th, 2008, 00:27

This is absolutely fantastic!

I was reduced to tears. It's been a while since I felt my Blood patriotism rise. Thank you!

Keep it flowing.

Final Caleb
Pink on the Inside

Post by Final Caleb » Oct 13th, 2008, 23:24

Touched till the tears? Thank you! :)

Still I realized this fantastic showcase has a feeling of B-movies for example... more or less intentionally :twisted:

Hellen
Well Done

Post by Hellen » Oct 14th, 2008, 06:31

Well, yeah... This forum is apparently more busy with three guys disgracing Blood than with one praising it. Way to go, so-called "Blood Community"! :x
This video is extremely good, considering it's your first one. Final Blood does look spooky, like in a B-horror movie indeed. (Not enough live-action Thernie! :twisted: )
So was there a point creating this video? OR these cool sculptures? OR this mod? Of course, there was! You're doing it for yourself, to praise Blood in your own heart, and that's a good point.
Good luck, Mr. Final!