FINAL BLOOD

Discussion about music, movies and art in general.
Final Caleb
Pink on the Inside

Post by Final Caleb » Dec 6th, 2008, 23:38

Umnir wrote: The pyramid was wicked and the tire one was nice too.
Exactly! Sadly there are no interrior shots of the pyramid :? It was opening and closing. It had a rotating sand-glass a miniature burial chamber, torches and other artifacts inside. You couldn't tell it's a pc for the first place. It was hard to notice any hardware. A brilliant home decoration. The guy who made it told us he made it for such a purpose of course.

To summarize all... despite my selfish and egoist expectations :roll: its still good the be at least in the first 10 that were mentioned (better then nothing hehe). I think I know why people have no idea what BLOOD is... was. Dimebog is right.
If not for the spirit of the game then I guess my desings of the case were nothing extraordinary but not wrong. For example, the Doom 3: Project Mars City casemod was quite inspirational. But the Temple of Nod con tells us that it takes a rebellious modder to take the next step. That's "casecon". The whole modding thing goes that way. Why would anyone need a mod with the features of a regular case if you could do someting much better from the start. I like those. Surely I intentionally sticked to the square-ish desing because I couldn't loose the Blood themed features and stick to what the Build engine represents :wink: Right, right? :shock:
It doesn't matter what kind of PC you have, if you can't play BLOOD on it...

Le Babe
Well Done

Post by Le Babe » Dec 6th, 2008, 23:53

If it is your first case, I say it's a damn good start. You'll do better next time, a gargoylish case, or whatever-you-want-in-blood case ^^.

A hall of epiphany case ^^.
"I'm here to donate some blood...someone else's..." - Caleb

Final Caleb
Pink on the Inside

Post by Final Caleb » Dec 7th, 2008, 16:27

A hall of epiphany case
Hmm... :twisted:
It doesn't matter what kind of PC you have, if you can't play BLOOD on it...