Hellen's Visual Treat

Discussion about music, movies and art in general.
Daedalus
Blood is my Medium

Hellen's Visual Treat

Post by Daedalus » Oct 17th, 2013, 14:11

Greetings!

A recent request by our own Krypto lead to me uploading some of Hellen's older works which I've kept in sub-zero storage. While it's fairly common for artists to dislike their older work, I think she'll forgive me for continuing to spread her fame in these hallowed halls. 8)

Without further ado, I present this gory tribute, inspired by Blood and drawn by Hellen's claw!

How baby gargoyles are made.

Nod to that Cryptic Passage Boggy Creek boat dude!

Timeless Blood advice and Posty slogan for the ages from the Great One.

(View at fullsize, please.)

Parody drawn of an image in which the administration reacted to Kurt's accusation that we were using Postmortem donation money to purchase headphones.

A full shot of Hellen, confirming that she was the mysterious woman in a highly circulated image of a firm female rear with a bloody handprint on it.

Dreaming God out!
Kazashi wrote:Daedalus, I don't care how much you know about Blood, your attitude has to change.
Blood + Focus = Love · Faith is the key · Heretics and traitors cannot stand before us · Some games are self-perpetuating - Blood requires conscientious communal effort to survive · We are the last line · Ask not for whom the main menu animates · Blood's promotion and survival - all other gaming considerations are secondary · More than just a game · Need a hint? · Make a stand

MoonStalkeR
Lightly Broiled

Re: Hellen's Visual Treat

Post by MoonStalkeR » Oct 17th, 2013, 14:53

Very nice. I knew that not all gargoyles fear water! Some are even piscivorous :D
<Boilerplate> Thing is MoonStalkeR: You seem to be suffering from schizphernia, which the MoonStalkeR personality is your base one, Mobius is the aggressive personality, Krypto is the depressive personality, Nautalus is the pervert personality, etc

Krypto
Well Done

Post by Krypto » Oct 17th, 2013, 16:38

Nice digs Matt 8)

I honestly don't recall the first one though D:
It is better to light a candle then to curse the darkness...

Status Cruo
Pink on the Inside

Post by Status Cruo » Oct 17th, 2013, 19:21

2d4al4.jpg, i6cvgi.jpg and 347dxue.jpg, definitely keepers 8)