Last movie(s) you watched?

Discussion about music, movies and art in general.
MoonStalkeR
Lightly Broiled

Re: Last movie(s) you watched?

Post by MoonStalkeR » May 23rd, 2013, 20:13

At long last, I watched They. I recall viewing its last parts in 2002, and it got me very interested. I am not entirely sure why it left such a lasting impression on me, but I kept remembering its theme and scenes through out the years. It wasn't until this week that I got to actually watch it after catching it on Netflix. I had actually searched for it multiple times there before it got added, what a blessing. I disagree with all the poor reviews for it, I thought it was cerebral and entertaining, especially if relative to horror films released nowadays.

<Boilerplate> Thing is MoonStalkeR: You seem to be suffering from schizphernia, which the MoonStalkeR personality is your base one, Mobius is the aggressive personality, Krypto is the depressive personality, Nautalus is the pervert personality, etc

Suture
Doin' Thangs

Post by Suture » Jun 1st, 2013, 08:07

A Clockwork Orange, O my brothers.
Dimebog wrote:Start fearing my dick and stop spamming.

Tekedon
Pink on the Inside

Post by Tekedon » Aug 9th, 2013, 00:01

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0930083/?ref_=sr_1

Noroi: The Curse

Great spooky horror movie in the "found footage" documentary style. I recommend it to anyone who likes supernatural horor movies.

Umnir
Half-homie

Post by Umnir » Aug 10th, 2013, 11:27

World war z
Pacific rim

well, basic action movies and nothing much to them. They were allright but did not rock my view of the world.
LOL HI!

L3GEND
Still Kicking

Post by L3GEND » Aug 20th, 2013, 20:57

Hellraiser IV – Bloodline
The fu***** german cuted version :-D

https://bloodline.eu -regularly posted news, regularly new things
https://archive.bloodline.eu - the biggest blood bank ever made, over 2700 bloody files, from week to week more.
support our work and register !

Panoptic Blur
Well Done

Post by Panoptic Blur » Aug 22nd, 2013, 03:14

Cross of Iron.

Simply badass.

"And I'll show you where the Iron Crosses grow..."
"All right, I'm going to ask you a series of questions. Just relax and answer them as simply as you can."

Status Cruo
Pink on the Inside

Post by Status Cruo » Oct 17th, 2013, 21:12

Just watched "The Conjuring". Surprisingly entertaining for such a cliche-infested film. However, the director had the good sense to avoid most of the mandatory, useless weeping/skepticism scenes and went straight to the shit.

Ridiculous as it was, and very well aware of the many scams the Warrens have been involved into, it does still deliver.

That's a 7/10 star movie if you favor this genre, or a 5/10 one if you don't.

MoonStalkeR
Lightly Broiled

Post by MoonStalkeR » Nov 18th, 2013, 18:14

Actually looking forward to watching that. Refreshing to see legitimate, supernatural horror films make such a comeback after years of being drenched in fiction about maniacs and serial killers...
<Boilerplate> Thing is MoonStalkeR: You seem to be suffering from schizphernia, which the MoonStalkeR personality is your base one, Mobius is the aggressive personality, Krypto is the depressive personality, Nautalus is the pervert personality, etc

Suture
Doin' Thangs

Post by Suture » Dec 16th, 2015, 19:34

The Grand Budapest Hotel. Absolutely hilarious. :lol:

CoraX_ BlooD_RaveN
Still Kicking

Post by CoraX_ BlooD_RaveN » Jan 4th, 2016, 17:58

MoonStalkeR wrote:Actually looking forward to watching that. Refreshing to see legitimate, supernatural horror films make such a comeback after years of being drenched in fiction about maniacs and serial killers...
Я помню в одном из своих сообщенийй Wango сказал что моя собака может отгрызть Яйца :D Обычно она вспляется в горло :( Двум бутелям он это сделал -яйца :D Щенок может тащить санки весом 60 -70 килограмм -если на удице минус 15- 20 :D Очень дружелюбная собака :D Но есть одно условие эта порода не любит цвет который граничит близко к черному -этот пиздюк сразу начинает рычать :D Оптимально палевый или светло-серый :D Когда я гуляю- у меняспрашивают какая это порода :D И мне говорят -это точно Крокодил :D часто
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaxdbWye4ho

CoraX_ BlooD_RaveN
Still Kicking

Post by CoraX_ BlooD_RaveN » Jan 4th, 2016, 17:59

CoraX_ BlooD_RaveN wrote:
MoonStalkeR wrote:Actually looking forward to watching that. Refreshing to see legitimate, supernatural horror films make such a comeback after years of being drenched in fiction about maniacs and serial killers...
Я помню в одном из своих сообщенийй Wango сказал что моя собака может отгрызть Яйца :D Обычно она вспляется в горло :( Двум бутелям он это сделал -яйца :D Щенок может тащить санки весом 60 -70 килограмм -если на удице минус 15- 20 :D Очень дружелюбная собака :D Но есть одно условие эта порода не любит цвет который граничит близко к черному -этот пиздюк сразу начинает рычать :D Оптимально палевый или светло-серый :D Когда я гуляю- у меняспрашивают какая это порода :D И мне говорят -это точно Крокодил :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaxdbWye4ho

CoraX_ BlooD_RaveN
Still Kicking

Post by CoraX_ BlooD_RaveN » Jan 4th, 2016, 18:06

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... jfrbzrbaCk
Фактически моя собачка :D

Daedalus
Blood is my Medium

Post by Daedalus » Jan 5th, 2016, 14:30

I still don't know what to make of this nascent, mildly retarded AI, but it does entertain me so.
Kazashi wrote:Daedalus, I don't care how much you know about Blood, your attitude has to change.
Blood + Focus = Love · Faith is the key · Heretics and traitors cannot stand before us · Some games are self-perpetuating - Blood requires conscientious communal effort to survive · We are the last line · Ask not for whom the main menu animates · Blood's promotion and survival - all other gaming considerations are secondary · More than just a game · Need a hint? · Make a stand

Suture
Doin' Thangs

Post by Suture » Jan 5th, 2016, 19:19

Holy shit, I didn't even realize that I was necroposting at the time.

Daedolon
Supervillain outcast

Post by Daedolon » Jan 5th, 2016, 20:54

Daedalus wrote:I still don't know what to make of this nascent, mildly retarded AI, but it does entertain me so.