Help Me Out, Posty (Name That Movie)

Discussion about music, movies and art in general.
Daedalus
Blood is my Medium

Re: Help Me Out, Posty (Name That Movie)

Post by Daedalus » Aug 18th, 2012, 15:27

By the way, I think the original movie I was requesting was Splice, but I think it looked a lot cooler in the trailer than the film actually is, but I've yet to see it.

Thanks for answering the question, Matt.
Kazashi wrote:Daedalus, I don't care how much you know about Blood, your attitude has to change.
Blood + Focus = Love · Faith is the key · Heretics and traitors cannot stand before us · Some games are self-perpetuating - Blood requires conscientious communal effort to survive · We are the last line · Ask not for whom the main menu animates · Blood's promotion and survival - all other gaming considerations are secondary · More than just a game · Need a hint? · Make a stand

Daedalus
Blood is my Medium

Post by Daedalus » Aug 18th, 2012, 15:28

Triple post because I fucken can.
Kazashi wrote:Daedalus, I don't care how much you know about Blood, your attitude has to change.
Blood + Focus = Love · Faith is the key · Heretics and traitors cannot stand before us · Some games are self-perpetuating - Blood requires conscientious communal effort to survive · We are the last line · Ask not for whom the main menu animates · Blood's promotion and survival - all other gaming considerations are secondary · More than just a game · Need a hint? · Make a stand

Umnir
Half-homie

Post by Umnir » Aug 18th, 2012, 15:50

Daedalus wrote:
Umnir wrote:No success with the first one?
Can I hijack this thread ok thanks:
Im looking for series that is made in 2010 or 09, it's about village that pretty much dies because of some sort of alien object / meteorite etc. I could have sworn it was directed by Ridley Scott, but IMDB shows nothing... It was directed by some movie director I think. I remember seeing little parts where they have base of operations in high tech underground vault. Any ideas?
You know, when I read this again the idea suddenly sprung into my mind: could it be Roswell you're talking about?

This message brought to you by the standard Posty response rate team.
Thanks, but nope. I remember Roswell, and it was more like soap opera. The one Im after is more serious kind of sci-fi.
LOL HI!