Hellen´s aerie

Discussion about music, movies and art in general.
Hellen
Well Done

Hellen´s aerie

Post by Hellen » Aug 15th, 2005, 16:21

I believe it’s my turn now to start such 'art' thread.
I suppose to post here sketches and pictures of winged and unwinged, and other stuff like that no one cares about. Maybe some photos(though technically these are all photos at first).

To start with I’d like to introduce you a sketch of the bad and stone gargoyle. Inspired by sir oBe’s work, I wanted to draw a bad and stone gargoyle sitting on the Altar too *sighs*
Last edited by Hellen on Aug 18th, 2005, 17:00, edited 1 time in total.

oBe
The Mad Scientist

Post by oBe » Aug 15th, 2005, 19:40

Nice to know my work serves a purpose :wink:

I've said it before, but not here so I'll say it again. I'm amazed you can draw such complex animal-like poses and pull it off (Makes me even curious for your pre-studies). Pity his foot just seems to dangle, if he didn't have wings he could fall off. :D

Small piece of advice though: buy a scanner. It'll do your drawings justice.
www.haywire.be

Daedalus
Blood is my Medium

Post by Daedalus » Aug 15th, 2005, 20:24

Preserved for prosperity!
Kazashi wrote:Daedalus, I don't care how much you know about Blood, your attitude has to change.
Blood + Focus = Love · Faith is the key · Heretics and traitors cannot stand before us · Some games are self-perpetuating - Blood requires conscientious communal effort to survive · We are the last line · Ask not for whom the main menu animates · Blood's promotion and survival - all other gaming considerations are secondary · More than just a game · Need a hint? · Make a stand

Hellen
Well Done

Post by Hellen » Aug 15th, 2005, 21:31

Thank you, my Slumbering God for blessing this topic!
I'm amazed you can draw such complex animal-like poses and pull it off
Thanks, sir oBe. Pity I can’t do the same trick with the humans…

Nah, I’m not gonna buy a scanner. I have other more useful things to spend my money on, like a lava lamp or a new video card.

NAto
Well Done

Post by NAto » Aug 16th, 2005, 12:40

Interesting way of shading... I like it. It's very neat as well... Something which I lack most of the time.
I envy the way you can draw creatures Hellen... great picture.

Hellen
Well Done

Post by Hellen » Aug 18th, 2005, 16:58

Just a random thought of the day from Hellen.
A winged fellow I saw on the opposite building.
Keep it flying…

Daedalus
Blood is my Medium

Post by Daedalus » Aug 18th, 2005, 21:14

Hot damn! Now a thoughtful gargoyle! I bet you could put a gargoyle in front of a computer and make it believable, Hellen.

Say, have you ever tried Gill Beasts? You are the beast lady... :wink:
Kazashi wrote:Daedalus, I don't care how much you know about Blood, your attitude has to change.
Blood + Focus = Love · Faith is the key · Heretics and traitors cannot stand before us · Some games are self-perpetuating - Blood requires conscientious communal effort to survive · We are the last line · Ask not for whom the main menu animates · Blood's promotion and survival - all other gaming considerations are secondary · More than just a game · Need a hint? · Make a stand

mouth
Lightly Broiled

Post by mouth » Aug 18th, 2005, 21:33

Hey! That's Hellen's building! ;)
Long live the new flesh!

Hellen
Well Done

Post by Hellen » Aug 18th, 2005, 22:04

And now they know where I live…
Well, I’m going to color this pic (someday) and I suppose to put a ‘typical Russian landscape’ as the background :)
Ðædalu§ Ðeathmask wrote:Say, have you ever tried Gill Beasts? You are the beast lady... :wink:
Mmmm, Gill Beasts, I tried them once but they aren’t very tasty. I don’t like fish that much – all these bones… Especially in bone eels.
But I thought about drawing a gill beast. Just need to investigate its anatomy a bit more…

Interesting, does this picture counts? I tried to draw my zodiac sign and… ah, whatever/ (a very, very old picture!)

(I’ve said I’m going to post my random stuff here :twisted: )

Daedalus
Blood is my Medium

Post by Daedalus » Aug 18th, 2005, 22:22

Well, I haven't tasted Gillbeast. Wouldn't want to, either. 8)

Well, post what you want here, Hellen, it is your art thread. That's one hungry looking shark...

Shaggy
Pink on the Inside

Post by Shaggy » Aug 18th, 2005, 22:39

nice one, nice one. i like it. but i see that fish bones aren't your strong point :)

does are shark's eyes your? :>
signatures are irrelevant. they are for those naive simpletons, who think that they can sum their whole life philosophy in several worlds.
idiots.

Hellen
Well Done

Post by Hellen » Aug 19th, 2005, 10:21

Yep, I know the mistake. But since I did this pic entirely with the pen, there was no chance I could fix it without good ol’ uncle Razorblade which is always not a good solution and I prefer not to use it.
I don’t know if this shark’s eyes are mine, not sure about the smile either…;)

SLADER
New user

Post by SLADER » Aug 24th, 2005, 17:04

Well, I found that pic on the Russian Blood Community Web-Site, I wonder, what oBe was doing there, am not good at russian language.

Hellen who is that girl, is that you on the pic? Her hair and... looks like you, but the face expression isn't good.
But even if this is you I still like you.
Not because of nice butt from the "Hellen,I am sorry " topic, I don't care whos butt it was, (it might be even mouth's butt...Ha-ha, just kidding mouth, don't be angry) I love your self-portrait in the "Cute Dolls" topic.
:roll:
[i][b]Shit happens[/b][/i]

Hellen
Well Done

Post by Hellen » Aug 24th, 2005, 19:43

Ahhh, that really weird picture was inspired by Futurama. Besides it was my first psp coloring attempt. Besides Дики said it look stylish. So I didn’t mind posting it on the site. As sir oBe-1 mentioned, not if I’m gonna get arrested for that.

SLADER
New user

Post by SLADER » Aug 25th, 2005, 02:53

Hellen wrote:Ahhh, that really weird picture was inspired by Futurama. Besides it was my first psp coloring attempt. Besides Дики said it look stylish. So I didn’t mind posting it on the site. As sir oBe-1 mentioned, not if I’m gonna get arrested for that.

Not bad, at all, I must admitt :wink: Who's Дики? :twisted:
[i][b]Shit happens[/b][/i]