Postmortem comments/suggestions

Discussion about your definitive Blood site.
NAto
Well Done

Postmortem comments/suggestions

Post by NAto » Nov 19th, 2007, 12:07

Great work on the new look! Very nice :D

Kneecap
New user

Post by Kneecap » Nov 19th, 2007, 15:29

Yeah, the site design is worthy of the one who binds!
"What we have here is a failure to coagulate!"

Requiem
Lightly Broiled

Post by Requiem » Nov 20th, 2007, 00:47

Yeah, I love the new design, Tchernobog salutes you 8)
[quote="Umnir"]The final boss of HL.. It's like running on sharp glass, acid raining on you while there's two pineapples in your ass sideways and bulldogs are trying to eat your balls.[/quote]

Shaggy
Pink on the Inside

Post by Shaggy » Nov 20th, 2007, 02:06

yep, the design is really great. makes forum climatic. :)

but i wonder if "cradle to grave" section was a good idea.
signatures are irrelevant. they are for those naive simpletons, who think that they can sum their whole life philosophy in several worlds.
idiots.

Daedolon
Supervillain outcast

Post by Daedolon » Nov 20th, 2007, 02:12

Shaggy wrote:but i wonder if "cradle to grave" section was a good idea.
Well, we wanted to get the old threads out of the way and some of them did have pretty epic discussions, either in a comical or a sad way, and we wanted to keep them. This way we got the discussions out of the way but still available to anyone who wants to read them.

It's hidden for guests, but if it's so much of a trouble I can hide it completely.

Shaggy
Pink on the Inside

Post by Shaggy » Nov 20th, 2007, 03:46

Daedolon wrote:It's hidden for guests, but if it's so much of a trouble I can hide it completely.
it's not about trouble - i just think that old topics are archived in the bottom of section - rather no one goes to another page just to write a response to ye olde discussion. but it has cool name and icon, so let it rest in pieces.

EDIT: dammit, it's late. now i noticed that there is crème de la crème of posty. nevermind, then.
signatures are irrelevant. they are for those naive simpletons, who think that they can sum their whole life philosophy in several worlds.
idiots.

NAto
Well Done

Post by NAto » Nov 20th, 2007, 09:56

Shaggy wrote:yep, the design is really great. makes forum climatic. :)

but i wonder if "cradle to grave" section was a good idea.
I like it

Daedalus
Blood is my Medium

Post by Daedalus » Nov 20th, 2007, 10:55

Shaggy wrote:it's not about trouble - i just think that old topics are archived in the bottom of section - rather no one goes to another page just to write a response to ye olde discussion. but it has cool name and icon, so let it rest in pieces.

EDIT: dammit, it's late. now i noticed that there is crème de la crème of posty. nevermind, then.
The section can't be added to. They're topics that are very rich in content and humour, but have passed their sell-by date.
Kazashi wrote:Daedalus, I don't care how much you know about Blood, your attitude has to change.
Blood + Focus = Love · Faith is the key · Heretics and traitors cannot stand before us · Some games are self-perpetuating - Blood requires conscientious communal effort to survive · We are the last line · Ask not for whom the main menu animates · Blood's promotion and survival - all other gaming considerations are secondary · More than just a game · Need a hint? · Make a stand

Dimebog
Troll of the Opera

Post by Dimebog » Nov 20th, 2007, 15:36

Shaggy wrote:rather no one goes to another page just to write a response to ye olde discussion. but it has cool name and icon, so let it rest in pieces.
You can't really post there, the entire section is locked. I think it's good that some of them are saved rather than deleted. Unfortunately lot's of old threads got deleted permanently. :/ So I welcome the section. Especially for it is hidden from guests.
Raven wrote:Nevermore.

NAto
Well Done

Post by NAto » Nov 20th, 2007, 16:16

Yea I'm happy with that section, there are some happy and funny memories there. I have already given it a mild browse.

Daedolon
Supervillain outcast

Post by Daedolon » Nov 20th, 2007, 16:18

Some of the stuff might not make any sense to some people but yeah, it's for people who know it.

NAto
Well Done

Post by NAto » Nov 20th, 2007, 16:26

Daedolon wrote:Some of the stuff might not make any sense to some people but yeah, it's for people who know it.
Exactly. But even the people who don't know it will eventually know the stuff that's in there if they stay long enough coz their threads will be moved there too.

Shaggy
Pink on the Inside

Post by Shaggy » Nov 20th, 2007, 20:46

Dimebog wrote:
Shaggy wrote:rather no one goes to another page just to write a response to ye olde discussion. but it has cool name and icon, so let it rest in pieces.
You can't really post there, the entire section is locked. I think it's good that some of them are saved rather than deleted.
i meant old (archived) topics in open sections. but nevermind.
idiots.

mouth
Lightly Broiled

Post by mouth » Nov 21st, 2007, 15:43

NAto wrote:
Daedolon wrote:Some of the stuff might not make any sense to some people but yeah, it's for people who know it.
Exactly. But even the people who don't know it will eventually know the stuff that's in there if they stay long enough coz their threads will be moved there too.
I think I know the thread you guys are referring to. I found about it not even a month ago, and I went through the whole thread a few days ago. It was really an interesting read.
Long live the new flesh!

Overmind
Still Kicking

Post by Overmind » Nov 29th, 2007, 07:57

The board is fine, but it should have a modders section.
[color=#CC0000]I'm here to donate some blood... someone else's ![/color]