STATUS UPDATE

Discussion about your definitive Blood site.
Daedolon
Supervillain outcast

STATUS UPDATE

Post by Daedolon » Jun 1st, 2017, 22:27

2017-06-01 The forum is back and running. Soon for good, though there are still some annoyingly spread out stepping stones we'll have to hit. The forum will continue working as intended, mind the minty fresh theme for now.

The current major issue at the moment is the email service not working correctly at the moment — password recovery and new user registration are out of order. If you need help on these matters, contact me (Daedolon) on IRC at Freenode and I'll fix any outstanding issues your account might have.

I'm exceedingly busy (more than usual), but I'm working out the kinks and hoping to get the rest of our beloved site back up before June ends. Please post any encouraging (or discouraging, if necessary) replies regarding this situation to this thread as necessary.

Krypto
Well Done

Re: STATUS UPDATE

Post by Krypto » Jun 3rd, 2017, 19:54

Thanks a bunch Jarmo! :D

It'd be nice to have the main site back so you can access the secret guides again.. I know their's the old site on Wayback machine but that doesn't have RATM :P
It is better to light a candle then to curse the darkness...

Daedolon
Supervillain outcast

Post by Daedolon » Jun 3rd, 2017, 21:25

No worries, found a nice slot of time and motivation to get the first step done of the greater plan, so the forum is now permanently back up again.

I'm working on the main site as time gives way. Few hurdles caused by migration of several software are in the way, but June should be the set timeline for the website getting back up.

Status Cruo
Pink on the Inside

Post by Status Cruo » Jun 4th, 2017, 04:35

No discouraging comments from this dog, only thumbs up and a big thank you for servicing the temple :)

MoonStalkeR
Lightly Broiled

Post by MoonStalkeR » Jun 4th, 2017, 15:40

The status is cruo.
<Boilerplate> Thing is MoonStalkeR: You seem to be suffering from schizphernia, which the MoonStalkeR personality is your base one, Mobius is the aggressive personality, Krypto is the depressive personality, Nautalus is the pervert personality, etc

Krypto
Well Done

Post by Krypto » Jun 5th, 2017, 21:01

The spoiler tag seems broken, tried putting stuff in there but you can't click the show button after posting.
It is better to light a candle then to curse the darkness...

Daedolon
Supervillain outcast

Post by Daedolon » Jun 11th, 2017, 18:47

It was a plugin from an earlier version of the forum software. I'll fix it.