Forum & site issues

Discussion about your definitive Blood site.
Daedolon
Supervillain outcast

Forum & site issues

Post by Daedolon » Nov 27th, 2012, 07:50

Due to some unexpected issues that arose during the server merge, the forum theme has been reset to the default one for everyone. I'm working on bringing the old theme back.

As a secondary and a more major issue, the forum is currently unable to send emails to users. New registrations are still accepted for the time being.

This only applies to new accounts registered, but if your user account was deleted during the past seven days, please re-register. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Should any other problems arise, please come contact me through our Web Chat at http://www.the-postmortem.com/chat.

I'm working on fixing all and any issues asap.

Thanks for understanding.

Daedolon
Supervillain outcast

Re: Forum & site issues

Post by Daedolon » Jan 21st, 2013, 06:08

So I was wondering why there haven't been new user registrations or that much activity recently and I found out that Google has suspended our system email account and it cannot be reactivated.

Currently the site is unable to send any kind of emails to anyone and I have no solution to this problem. Google seems very unhelpful in this matter and I'm looking into different solutions.

Krypto
Well Done

Post by Krypto » Feb 9th, 2013, 23:27

Quick, the site has been hijacked by minty blue Space Pirates and their obsessional compulsion with dental hygiene will stop at nothing at re-colouring every web page to mint blue :lol:

Were gonna need Caleb for a fresh coat of macabre and mayhem! 8)

Daedalus
Blood is my Medium

Post by Daedalus » Feb 11th, 2013, 09:35

Kazashi wrote:Daedalus, I don't care how much you know about Blood, your attitude has to change.
Blood + Focus = Love · Faith is the key · Heretics and traitors cannot stand before us · Some games are self-perpetuating - Blood requires conscientious communal effort to survive · We are the last line · Ask not for whom the main menu animates · Blood's promotion and survival - all other gaming considerations are secondary · More than just a game · Need a hint? · Make a stand

Daedolon
Supervillain outcast

Post by Daedolon » Feb 15th, 2013, 11:55

I think I've found some kind of a solution for registrations, let's see if people join up again.