Possible support for the [simg] tag?

Discussion about your definitive Blood site.
DosBoss
Still Kicking

Possible support for the [simg] tag?

Post by DosBoss » Apr 8th, 2012, 21:03

In case you didn't know it works the same way as the [img] tag, but displays the pic as a thumbnail, then opens it full size when clicked on, this would be great as I am putting a lot of pics in my posts as of late it would be nice rather than having to just plain [url] them (they are far to big to use [img] and half of it gets chopped off)

I don't know whether this would simply require a permissions change or a whole forum upgrade
either way, would be very handy!

cheers!

(XLengine forums have this feature if you'd like to see it in action and know what i'm on about :P)

Daedolon
Supervillain outcast

Re: Possible support for the [simg] tag?

Post by Daedolon » Apr 9th, 2012, 02:33

I've been meaning to add a button to board that would widen up the forum part to be 100% in width, but I could also throw a tag like that in easily. Hold on.

EDIT:

Totally not working. I'll think about this tomorrow as I have some other bbcodes to add as well.

EDIT2:
Okay, uhh, it works? You can also click the ∨A∧ button on the top right to temporarily scale the board. I'll make it so it remembers the selection, but currently it's temporary.

The [simg] tag currently forces even pictures smaller than the forum to scale up, but I'll fix that later.

DosBoss
Still Kicking

Re: Possible support for the [simg] tag?

Post by DosBoss » Apr 9th, 2012, 09:53

Sounds good!, thanks for that :D