Sensual photography thread

Discussion about your definitive Blood site.
Hellen
Well Done

Sensual photography thread

Post by Hellen » Sep 5th, 2011, 11:30

Where did the the sensual photography thread go? I wanted to contribute to it one day, but I couldn't find it. :(

Daedalus
Blood is my Medium

Re: Sensual photography thread

Post by Daedalus » Sep 5th, 2011, 11:55

Jarmo removed his thread because it wasn't well received by all the members here and he likes to avoid conflict situations. You should know this, because you were one of those who complained.

What's your real motivation for creating this thread? I have my ideas, but it would only be fair to hear it from you prior to making any assumptions.
Kazashi wrote:Daedalus, I don't care how much you know about Blood, your attitude has to change.
Blood + Focus = Love · Faith is the key · Heretics and traitors cannot stand before us · Some games are self-perpetuating - Blood requires conscientious communal effort to survive · We are the last line · Ask not for whom the main menu animates · Blood's promotion and survival - all other gaming considerations are secondary · More than just a game · Need a hint? · Make a stand

Hellen
Well Done

Post by Hellen » Sep 5th, 2011, 14:53

Thanks for clearing that up! :)
I just wanted to ask what happened to the sensual thread, that's all. :) If I'm breaking any terms of the Posty End User License Agreement, I'm really sorry.
I was looking for the sensual photography thread, but it was nowhere to be found, not even in the Cradle to Grave section. I was the one who was contributing to this thread the most and I suppose my postcount has been reduced quite a bit with its removal.

Daedalus
Blood is my Medium

Post by Daedalus » Sep 5th, 2011, 15:09

Great. Glad to have helped out.
Kazashi wrote:Daedalus, I don't care how much you know about Blood, your attitude has to change.
Blood + Focus = Love · Faith is the key · Heretics and traitors cannot stand before us · Some games are self-perpetuating - Blood requires conscientious communal effort to survive · We are the last line · Ask not for whom the main menu animates · Blood's promotion and survival - all other gaming considerations are secondary · More than just a game · Need a hint? · Make a stand