WHERE DID ALL THE POSTS GO?

Discussion about your definitive Blood site.
Daedolon
Supervillain outcast

WHERE DID ALL THE POSTS GO?

Post by Daedolon » Aug 7th, 2011, 16:28

I DEMAND AN ANSWER.

Daedalus
Blood is my Medium

Re: WHERE DID ALL THE POSTS GO?

Post by Daedalus » Aug 7th, 2011, 17:48

Your demand is my command!

More active Bloodites from the past, let them be analysed.

You - Daedolon, distracted by other mediums and exploits. Not the most prolific poster to begin with.

Me - Daedalus, currently typing out a book for my Mother. It is long and time consuming, but otherwise I'm either distracted by real life folks, work or other projects, but I sit ready to respond to items on Posty and am always watching. Plan for some fat articles and items in the Posty future.

Dimebog - Lurks, real life distractions prohibit extensive participation.

Filip - A lurker at heart, always watching but only contributing in artistic matters (and you can see how many of those we currently have running)

Kurt - Taking a breather for a moment.

BoN - Lurking on Revleft.

Umnir - Avid Poster, but sometimes goes into the wild briefly. Has quiet periods.

Hellen - Distancing herself from Posty of late, other projects and such.

MoonStalker - On holiday.

Le Babe - Sporadic poster, possibly waiting on a holiday.

Wangho - Strictly posts in Blood now, possibly deterred by bad Posty vibes of about a year and a half ago.

Panoptic Blur - Fairly random posting rate, tends to post a few times a week.

Drakan - Goes between posting mode and lurking mode, is now in lurking mode.

Krypto - Tends to post in rapid succession once or twice a week. Sometimes disappears for a moment.

Shadowman - Is generally a 'reactionary' poster, and there's nothing to react to at present.

Nate - Only capable of posting during the week at the moment. Would post more if there was more to respond to.

Morhlis - Seemingly departed.

Ella - Possibly departed, attempting to sort out real life issues.

All the other new folks are either lurkers or they hang out in the chat and don't post on the main forum.

Such is the way of things.
Kazashi wrote:Daedalus, I don't care how much you know about Blood, your attitude has to change.
Blood + Focus = Love · Faith is the key · Heretics and traitors cannot stand before us · Some games are self-perpetuating - Blood requires conscientious communal effort to survive · We are the last line · Ask not for whom the main menu animates · Blood's promotion and survival - all other gaming considerations are secondary · More than just a game · Need a hint? · Make a stand

Shadowman
The Posty Baby

Post by Shadowman » Aug 7th, 2011, 18:17

Daedalus wrote:Shadowman - Is generally a 'reactionary' poster, and there's nothing to react to at present.
I react to this.
Achievement Unlocked: <3*
(Since returned to Daedalus.)
Achievement Unlocked: Kickass Chaos Avatar by Ella.

Achievement Unlocked: Best Insult Ever

MoonStalkeR
Lightly Broiled

Post by MoonStalkeR » Aug 7th, 2011, 22:43

DISTRESS SIGNAL LOCATED
<Boilerplate> Thing is MoonStalkeR: You seem to be suffering from schizphernia, which the MoonStalkeR personality is your base one, Mobius is the aggressive personality, Krypto is the depressive personality, Nautalus is the pervert personality, etc

NAto
Well Done

Post by NAto » Aug 8th, 2011, 08:41

Hahaha...

Blood of Nightmares
Well Done

Post by Blood of Nightmares » Aug 8th, 2011, 09:21

I don't always lurk at RevLeft you know.

NAto
Well Done

Post by NAto » Aug 8th, 2011, 13:29

Blood of Nightmares wrote:I don't always lurk at RevLeft you know.
I think one needs a degree in Matt humour before getting that one :D

I require an exaggerated Matt version of this list.

oBe
The Mad Scientist

Post by oBe » Aug 8th, 2011, 15:05

*punches in*

It's true, it's true. For some reason I find gratification in reading, but not in talking. For some reason I tend to do the same in real life as well, so take no offense.
Daedalus wrote:
Filip - A lurker at heart, always watching but only contributing in artistic matters (and you can see how many of those we currently have running)
Also true. Finish that second RATM episode and I will prove it.
www.haywire.be

Daedalus
Blood is my Medium

Post by Daedalus » Aug 8th, 2011, 15:57

Hail!
Kazashi wrote:Daedalus, I don't care how much you know about Blood, your attitude has to change.
Blood + Focus = Love · Faith is the key · Heretics and traitors cannot stand before us · Some games are self-perpetuating - Blood requires conscientious communal effort to survive · We are the last line · Ask not for whom the main menu animates · Blood's promotion and survival - all other gaming considerations are secondary · More than just a game · Need a hint? · Make a stand

oBe
The Mad Scientist

Post by oBe » Aug 8th, 2011, 18:28

Ssshh!
www.haywire.be

Panoptic Blur
Well Done

Post by Panoptic Blur » Aug 9th, 2011, 17:53

Daedalus wrote:Panoptic Blur - Fairly random posting rate, tends to post a few times a week.
Should pick up a bit, now that I'm on rec time. I might do an RPG conversion of Blood.
"All right, I'm going to ask you a series of questions. Just relax and answer them as simply as you can."

Krypto
Well Done

Post by Krypto » Aug 9th, 2011, 18:14

Greetings Posty crew! Don't mind me I'm just enticed by another one of my common brooding cycles, the universe is fascinating when one seeks to investigate the interlinking constructs of reality, we shall denote this a label of identification called 'Metaphysics'. I've always retained a curious mind and have paid a particularly focused eye on tracing the roots of human sickness, in order to better achieve non-dual clarity being the understanding that the illusion of duality demonstrated in - Light/Dark, Yin/Yang, Construcitivty/Destructivity, are in actual fact two dynamics of one coin and that emotional attachment to information is what cripples the capability for accurate understanding.

In short I'm making sense of this schizoid world and nothing surprises nor alarms me anymore. Although to be frank Posty's apex of community elapsed many years ago, in correlation to the progressive deterioration of everything else in this world. Simply put (and that's a struggle for me!) Posty was kick ass in the old days before the steady departure of Blood / Game enthusiasts. Nonetheless this shall always be a haven for the retro fanatic, but the exile of many a friend has taken a toll on the magic that once flowed more freely.

Umnir
Half-homie

Post by Umnir » Aug 9th, 2011, 20:05

I've been off the interbutts mostly due summer and summervacation. Now it's slowly returning back to normal as I return to reality and autumn is breaking in slowly.
LOL HI!

Dimebog
Troll of the Opera

Post by Dimebog » Aug 9th, 2011, 20:23

I don't know what to write.
Raven wrote:Nevermore.

Shadowman
The Posty Baby

Post by Shadowman » Aug 9th, 2011, 20:43

Dimebog wrote:I don't know what to write.
I react to this.
Achievement Unlocked: <3*
(Since returned to Daedalus.)
Achievement Unlocked: Kickass Chaos Avatar by Ella.

Achievement Unlocked: Best Insult Ever