Site feedback

Discussion about your definitive Blood site.
Daedalus
Blood is my Medium

Re: Site feedback

Post by Daedalus » Oct 17th, 2013, 17:12

Kazashi wrote:Daedalus, I don't care how much you know about Blood, your attitude has to change.
Blood + Focus = Love · Faith is the key · Heretics and traitors cannot stand before us · Some games are self-perpetuating - Blood requires conscientious communal effort to survive · We are the last line · Ask not for whom the main menu animates · Blood's promotion and survival - all other gaming considerations are secondary · More than just a game · Need a hint? · Make a stand

Krypto
Well Done

Post by Krypto » Oct 18th, 2013, 00:16

Thanks faithful Dreaming Servant 8)

Krypto
Well Done

Post by Krypto » Dec 14th, 2013, 11:18

Seems like the 'Members List' is broken at the moment, can't select a letter without it coming back with a gurgled 404 error.

Daedalus
Blood is my Medium

Post by Daedalus » Dec 14th, 2013, 11:53

Confirmed.
Kazashi wrote:Daedalus, I don't care how much you know about Blood, your attitude has to change.
Blood + Focus = Love · Faith is the key · Heretics and traitors cannot stand before us · Some games are self-perpetuating - Blood requires conscientious communal effort to survive · We are the last line · Ask not for whom the main menu animates · Blood's promotion and survival - all other gaming considerations are secondary · More than just a game · Need a hint? · Make a stand

Daedolon
Supervillain outcast

Post by Daedolon » Dec 15th, 2013, 05:50

Daedolon wrote:Because of all the complaints I wasted my time fixing the old theme and putting it back for you to use. This, however, still means that I need to work on the new one as this old one was also put together in a hurry (EdgeNetwork going down, remember?) and is remarkably broken (and as such can't be used for the base of the black theme either).
Post 50729

methy
New user

Post by methy » Oct 12th, 2014, 18:01

What about linking to the secrets guides directly from somewhere in the database pages?

I was looking for the secrets guide and just assumed there was none on the site when I saw no such section in the database. I would have never thought to check the articles section.
http://thisshitaintscary.blogspot.com/ - The only blog solely dedicated to horror video games

Daedolon
Supervillain outcast

Post by Daedolon » Nov 14th, 2014, 22:02

It's a plan but I have no clue when I'll roll it in, there's quite a bit of other things to work on. I guess I can do a temporary solution and just have a hyperlink to the actual page.

CoraX_ BlooD_RaveN
Still Kicking

Post by CoraX_ BlooD_RaveN » Jan 3rd, 2015, 18:18

Daedolon wrote:It's a plan but I have no clue when I'll roll it in, there's quite a bit of other things to work on. I guess I can do a temporary solution and just have a hyperlink to the actual page.

Что мне делать с версиий BLOOD 99C - у меня только - только один путь - контр аль дель :(

CoraX_ BlooD_RaveN
Still Kicking

Post by CoraX_ BlooD_RaveN » Jan 3rd, 2015, 18:35

CoraX_ BlooD_RaveN wrote:
Daedolon wrote:It's a plan but I have no clue when I'll roll it in, there's quite a bit of other things to work on. I guess I can do a temporary solution and just have a hyperlink to the actual page.

Что мне делать с версиий BLOOD 99C - у меня только - только один путь - контр аль дель :(
BLD099C.ARJ 09.07.97 Моя гордость :(

Krypto
Well Done

Post by Krypto » Apr 12th, 2015, 11:34

BLOOD LINE should be added to the links/our friends page as it aims to be the successor to Planetblood, it not only already has it's own News and Forum, but a Downloads and Screamshots section, and archives of old Blood sites such as development pages when it was under Q-Studios.

The Blood Freeminded archive is a definite must have as it is the only database in existence for all custom Blood content.

CoraX_ BlooD_RaveN
Still Kicking

Post by CoraX_ BlooD_RaveN » Apr 12th, 2015, 22:18

Krypto wrote:BLOOD LINE should be added to the links/our friends page as it aims to be the successor to Planetblood, it not only already has it's own News and Forum, but a Downloads and Screamshots section, and archives of old Blood sites such as development pages when it was under Q-Studios.

The Blood Freeminded archive is a definite must have as it is the only database in existence for all custom Blood content.
Для восстановления всех старых сайтов где находились карты требуется минимум 650-700 старых ZIP :D

Krypto
Well Done

Post by Krypto » Apr 13th, 2015, 13:34

Why would it require a minimum of 650-700 Zip files, I meant just putting a link at the bottom of Posty which directs to Bloodline and the Freeminded websites not the actual contents :P

Yes I can read your Russian with Google Translate :D

Daedolon
Supervillain outcast

Post by Daedolon » May 20th, 2015, 14:36

The Postmortem will come with a file upload system with the upcoming site updates, but we will also add some kind of a link system as well so not everything has to be uploaded.

CoraX_ BlooD_RaveN
Still Kicking

Post by CoraX_ BlooD_RaveN » May 20th, 2015, 19:10

Daedolon wrote:The Postmortem will come with a file upload system with the upcoming site updates, but we will also add some kind of a link system as well so not everything has to be uploaded.
Надеюсь это будет круто :D Я хотел бы передать в Кровавый Музей версии Kрови 99а (BLOOD.ARJ) и Kрови 99с(BLD099C.ARJ )- эти файлы были загружены с http://www.mbnet.fi/

CoraX_ BlooD_RaveN
Still Kicking

Post by CoraX_ BlooD_RaveN » May 20th, 2015, 20:19

CoraX_ BlooD_RaveN wrote:
Krypto wrote:BLOOD LINE should be added to the links/our friends page as it aims to be the successor to Planetblood, it not only already has it's own News and Forum, but a Downloads and Screamshots section, and archives of old Blood sites such as development pages when it was under Q-Studios.

Для восстановления всех старых сайтов где находились карты требуется минимум 650-700 старых ZIP :D

В настояшее время - я думаю как свести файлы с http://gameleader.com/ и http://www.bloodshack

Мне удалось наити 100 архивов с http://www.bloodshack :D 1999 год :D