Morphology, Longevity, Incept Dates

Discussion about your definitive Blood site.
Daedalus
Blood is my Medium

Re: Morphology, Longevity, Incept Dates

Post by Daedalus » May 28th, 2011, 05:19

Status Cruo wrote:... with Blood being the most enjoyable moment in video game history.
You are my favourite poster of the week.
Kazashi wrote:Daedalus, I don't care how much you know about Blood, your attitude has to change.
Blood + Focus = Love · Faith is the key · Heretics and traitors cannot stand before us · Some games are self-perpetuating - Blood requires conscientious communal effort to survive · We are the last line · Ask not for whom the main menu animates · Blood's promotion and survival - all other gaming considerations are secondary · More than just a game · Need a hint? · Make a stand

Krypto
Well Done

Post by Krypto » May 28th, 2011, 11:31

Utter lies, your simply disgruntled as it takes an additional 10 minutes re-reading and another 30 to analyse my convulted yet eccentric thoughts.

Umnir
Half-homie

Post by Umnir » May 28th, 2011, 14:26

Way too many adjectives man, didn't read.
LOL HI!

Panoptic Blur
Well Done

Post by Panoptic Blur » May 28th, 2011, 15:29

Krypto wrote:Utter lies, your simply disgruntled as it takes an additional 10 minutes re-reading and another 30 to analyse my convulted yet eccentric thoughts.
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE REAL KRYPTO
"All right, I'm going to ask you a series of questions. Just relax and answer them as simply as you can."

Dimebog
Troll of the Opera

Post by Dimebog » May 28th, 2011, 15:44

Convoluted*
Raven wrote:Nevermore.

Daedalus
Blood is my Medium

Post by Daedalus » May 28th, 2011, 16:10

Krypto wrote:Utter lies, your simply disgruntled as it takes an additional 10 minutes re-reading and another 30 to analyse my convulted yet eccentric thoughts.
You're my favourite poster of the month.
Kazashi wrote:Daedalus, I don't care how much you know about Blood, your attitude has to change.
Blood + Focus = Love · Faith is the key · Heretics and traitors cannot stand before us · Some games are self-perpetuating - Blood requires conscientious communal effort to survive · We are the last line · Ask not for whom the main menu animates · Blood's promotion and survival - all other gaming considerations are secondary · More than just a game · Need a hint? · Make a stand

Krypto
Well Done

Post by Krypto » May 28th, 2011, 16:27

Umnir wrote:Way too many adjectives man, didn't read.
:>
Panoptic Blur wrote:WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE REAL KRYPTO
He was suffering for lack of Butterflies and opted to go on an expedition to the Amazon.

Shadowman
The Posty Baby

Post by Shadowman » Aug 1st, 2011, 18:43

Daedalus wrote:You're my favourite poster of the month.
You're my favourite poster of the month.
Achievement Unlocked: <3*
(Since returned to Daedalus.)
Achievement Unlocked: Kickass Chaos Avatar by Ella.

Achievement Unlocked: Best Insult Ever

TheUnbeholden
New user

Post by TheUnbeholden » Dec 15th, 2012, 22:34

Daedalus wrote:How then can we endeavour to gain a larger female and youth demographic here? We will require the infusion of these energies to continue this mission, and I am very grateful for the scarce quantities of these we do possess, but I'm concerned that we may all turn old and grey and take these things into consideration when it is too late.

What is it about certain Internet boards and topics that attracts women and youngsters and can we in some way harness that element to benefit Posty?

Tell me your thoughts.
XBLA, if Jace Hall pulls through after the Blood revival he could get deals for a XBLA release so we would be able to garner a large audience. People want to play old school games and as evidence by Duke 3d, doom, castlevania, perfect dark, street fighter all easily making the top 50 sellers. The best way is through the convenience of the couch and home console.
Panoptic Blur wrote: Competitions. Map projects. Conversions and mods. Walkthroughs (and wikis?) with data about the games. Errata and easter eggs. Fun stuff. Screenshot madness.
All the modding capability that Jace Hall would deliver, Blood means those 4 become viable sources of interest and blood flow you could say, so that we liveee agaiinnn, increasing our blood pressure heh eheh ok I'll stop.

Daedolon
Supervillain outcast

Post by Daedolon » Apr 17th, 2013, 18:07

Since some of you are wondering, here are my short-term plans for Posty:

Code: Select all

[17:30:13] <@Daedolon> 1) fix image code
[17:30:16] <@Daedolon> 2) fix upload system
[17:30:21] <@Daedolon> 3) fix some behind the scenes issues
[17:30:25] <@Daedolon> 4) forum theme!
[17:30:32] <@Daedolon> 5) CONTENT!!

Daedalus
Blood is my Medium

Post by Daedalus » Apr 18th, 2013, 10:29

At your service, my lord.