Morphology, Longevity, Incept Dates

Discussion about your definitive Blood site.
Panoptic Blur
Well Done

Re: Morphology, Longevity, Incept Dates

Post by Panoptic Blur » Jan 21st, 2011, 15:40

China's President Hu met with U.S. President Obama, in what is likely to be President Hu's only visit to America before he is scheduled to step down in 2013. Hu fielded questions in the Capitol on human rights, Tibet, and the U.S./China trade imbalance. On military issues, Hu stressed that the People's Republic remains committed to the doctrine of "peaceful rise".
Spoiler: show
PEACE THROUGH SUPERIOR ANTIGRAVITY
"All right, I'm going to ask you a series of questions. Just relax and answer them as simply as you can."

Daedalus
Blood is my Medium

Post by Daedalus » Jan 21st, 2011, 15:44

Panoptic Blur wrote:Yes.
Call me gullible, but are you really Chinese?
Kazashi wrote:Daedalus, I don't care how much you know about Blood, your attitude has to change.
Blood + Focus = Love · Faith is the key · Heretics and traitors cannot stand before us · Some games are self-perpetuating - Blood requires conscientious communal effort to survive · We are the last line · Ask not for whom the main menu animates · Blood's promotion and survival - all other gaming considerations are secondary · More than just a game · Need a hint? · Make a stand

kurt
.PSD
Location: a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind

Post by kurt » Jan 21st, 2011, 16:26

I'm Chinese and I also demand to be paid !

Seriously.
Spoiler: show

Panoptic Blur
Well Done

Post by Panoptic Blur » Jan 21st, 2011, 19:09

Daedalus wrote:
Panoptic Blur wrote:Yes.
Call me gullible, but are you really Chinese?
Yes.

A lot of my posts talk about issues in Chinese culture and society. A huge amount of my discussion with Moonstalker came about because I eat a lot of soy products, like most Chinese.
"All right, I'm going to ask you a series of questions. Just relax and answer them as simply as you can."

Daedalus
Blood is my Medium

Post by Daedalus » Jan 21st, 2011, 19:12

Stop the presses!

Here we have a genuine asian Bloodite! This is unprecedented! You're here and you've pretty much become a regular! What a discovery! What a development!

However... how, then, can you be me?
Kazashi wrote:Daedalus, I don't care how much you know about Blood, your attitude has to change.
Blood + Focus = Love · Faith is the key · Heretics and traitors cannot stand before us · Some games are self-perpetuating - Blood requires conscientious communal effort to survive · We are the last line · Ask not for whom the main menu animates · Blood's promotion and survival - all other gaming considerations are secondary · More than just a game · Need a hint? · Make a stand

Panoptic Blur
Well Done

Post by Panoptic Blur » Jan 21st, 2011, 19:13

Daedalus wrote:However... how, then, can you be me?
Good question. I seem to recall that was kurt's idea, no?

(Edit from two posts ago: I meant "Moonstalker" when I mistakenly wrote "Nightstalker".)
Last edited by Panoptic Blur on Jan 21st, 2011, 19:16, edited 1 time in total.

Daedalus
Blood is my Medium

Post by Daedalus » Jan 21st, 2011, 19:15

Um goi jie guo.

Panoptic Blur
Well Done

Post by Panoptic Blur » Jan 21st, 2011, 19:16

Hey! I was walking here!

Daedalus
Blood is my Medium

Post by Daedalus » Jan 21st, 2011, 19:17

Fantastic!

And, no, it was BoN's assertion. This will place a severe hindrance on my plans to create a Hitler Youth league here.

Panoptic Blur
Well Done

Post by Panoptic Blur » Jan 21st, 2011, 19:26

And here's the post to prove it. This also makes sense of your Hitler Youth comment.

Note that Blood of Nightmares only stated that "PriestOfTheBeast" is Daedalus. I was only the same person as you during that time.

So, once Daedalon changed my name to "Panoptic Blur", I became a different person. Simple really.

Daedalus
Blood is my Medium

Post by Daedalus » Jan 21st, 2011, 19:30

So witty and reserved. You're my favourite person for the next ten minutes.

Umnir
Half-homie

Post by Umnir » Jan 21st, 2011, 20:03

Too bad that he is of inferior race.
LOL HI!

Daedalus
Blood is my Medium

Post by Daedalus » Jan 21st, 2011, 20:26

Voight-kampff machines shouldn't really be compared to human beings. It's akin to comparing apples and rotten candy.

Daedolon
Supervillain outcast

Post by Daedolon » Jan 21st, 2011, 20:40

A round of Tsingtao for all of Posty denizens!

Daedalus
Blood is my Medium

Post by Daedalus » Jan 21st, 2011, 21:28

Is it okay if I fall asleep holding it?