This just in!

Discussion about your definitive Blood site.
Blood of Nightmares
Well Done

Re: This just in!

Post by Blood of Nightmares » Nov 22nd, 2009, 13:18

Daedolon wrote:I don't know who this Fiend is but he's gone if he opens his big mouth once more. Daedalus can answer to the Clari question.
Fiend is the level designer for Hypernonsense since him, probably Tyler, and zZardoZz are the only teammembers that I'm aware of that are actually real while the rest of Corbin's "team" is just a fabrication as shown here...
Last edited by Blood of Nightmares on Nov 22nd, 2009, 13:25, edited 1 time in total.

Daedolon
Supervillain outcast

Post by Daedolon » Nov 22nd, 2009, 13:24

We allowed Corbin back so he can defend his work if we talk shit about it behind his back -- you know it's happened before, and we're trying to prevent this.

If this results in another drama, we'll have to ban someone again, though.

Snake Plissken
Pink on the Inside

Post by Snake Plissken » Nov 22nd, 2009, 13:37

Pheww i almost had an heart attack when going to the edgegaming page i found a big site-for-sale AD.
Luckily you made backups and smell the scent of troubles before they happened :)

Le Babe
Well Done

Post by Le Babe » Nov 22nd, 2009, 13:59

That's great Posty came back !!!

I can't wait for a proper theme, the old one, with skulls, dark background and all, it was beautiful.

I'm glad to see everybody again.

Also, would you please just STOP THIS LAME HYPERTENSION war ? Seriously, forget this topic here. It's always the same, Corbin talks, Kurt talks, Blood Of Nightmare talks, blablabla, threads that slowly but surely transforms into a whole novel, a Great Hypertensions.

I Live Again keeps mocking the Postmortem forums on the Transfusion ones as far as I could see, so...Clari if you don't like Postmortem, if you share I Live Again's point of view, just keep going to the Transfusion forums and that's it, no one forces you to come here and stand us. If you just want to discuss Blood matters calmly and partake in the forums, that's all right for me, I'm not the one who have a right to ban someone or not, but please stop talking about hypertension because it always transforms into flamming.

We're here because we like Blood, so let's just say bullshit in the bin, share our love and ideas for Blood in the Blood and Blood 2 forums, etc.

Also : Could the Masters League thread be made sticky in the Blood section ? That's a well presented thread and some people (other than me) could be interested in doing the Challenges.
"I'm here to donate some blood...someone else's..." - Caleb

Umnir
Half-homie

Post by Umnir » Nov 22nd, 2009, 16:34

Now why don't you chaps go on and put a kettle on, buns on me aight?
LOL HI!

Fiend
New user

Post by Fiend » Nov 22nd, 2009, 16:57

Hi, kids. Fiend here. I think it would be terribly impolite of me to not leave a farewell message to a place that speaks of me so highly.

It's a very simple situation, my good sirs, Kurt Fuhr is what we in the internet would call a "lolcow." He decided that he would invent claims to get some sweet e-attention, but then he stirs up a hornet's nest that he's not mentally equipped to deal with, and that is the point during which I mercilessly mock him for sport until he comes to the brutal realization that his actions on the internet are meaningless and, by extension, his entire life is a lie constructed of delusions that he contributes something to society.

Now, I'm going to need you to return that Kurt Fuhr Flowchart to it's original place because it actually does detail every action he ever takes, and this will piss him off to no end. He'll take every opportunity to slander Hypertension and call the team thieves and liars, and since logic and reason do not work with him, I will continue to troll him for my own personal amusement. I fully understand if the administrators at Postmortem respectfully disagree with my platform.

Dimebog
Troll of the Opera

Post by Dimebog » Nov 22nd, 2009, 16:58

He was a good friend. His three posts made a difference in my life.

You will be missed, Fiend.
Raven wrote:Nevermore.

Blood of Nightmares
Well Done

Post by Blood of Nightmares » Nov 22nd, 2009, 16:59

I like the design so far but there's a few things you could improve on this forum...

1. Could give it a dark background like the original?

2. Could you restore the skull icons like the other one?

3. Lastly if not least, the larger images do not fit as shown here....

Daedolon
Supervillain outcast

Post by Daedolon » Nov 22nd, 2009, 18:34

Fiend wrote:Now, I'm going to need you to return that Kurt Fuhr Flowchart to it's original place because it actually does detail every action he ever takes, and this will piss him off to no end.
What did I tell you about trolling?

kurt
.PSD
Location: a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind

Post by kurt » Nov 22nd, 2009, 19:24

Daedalus wrote:I'm so glad we could christen this new refuge with such a positive energy flow.
It's easy for some people to forgive and forget and start fresh, Matt. But for me none of this ever ended because their damage still goes on constantly all over the internet. I'm informed when they lie or ridicule me or my work, and I can either ignore it or defend myself.

How would you respond if someone publicly announced that your project was dead without providing any evidence to support their statement? What if they continuously lied and mocked you, and then deleted the evidence and dismissed all of your claims? Attempts are constantly being made to do damage, and I have tried to provide facts and evidence to enlighten people to the truth.

It's really nice that you've given Corbin and his gang another chance. But they are only here to provoke me and to try to do further damage. I honestly want nothing to do with all of this insanity of theirs but it never seems to end.

The Postmortem deserves a fresh start and I wish it all the best.

Fiend
New user

Post by Fiend » Nov 22nd, 2009, 20:11

kurt wrote: It's really nice that you've given Corbin and his gang another chance. But they are only here to provoke me and to try to do further damage. I honestly want nothing to do with all of this insanity of theirs but it never seems to end.
You follow every Hypertension story online - Doomworld, DieHard Gamefan, Transfusion, TDGmods forums, and spam comments with formulaic three-paragraph responses. It's all "damages" this and "lies" that. I am not a liar, Kurt, and I have yet to lie to you or the community, but I have and will continue to bust your balls until you stop acting like a tea-party protester.

NAto
Well Done

Post by NAto » Nov 22nd, 2009, 21:51

Hellen wrote:Corbin, you've been given more than one second chance, you've started a +10 page "delete my account thread", tell us all, what is your purpose on this forum, what do you what from this place where people are obviously hostile towards you? You're not welcomed here and whoever let you back in made a huge mistake.
I think this question is worth answering. What do you people want here?

Umnir
Half-homie

Post by Umnir » Nov 23rd, 2009, 19:42

Although the legendary posty of past was legendary, I think the new software is more fluent than the old. It's just matter of time to get used to it.
LOL HI!

Shadowman
The Posty Baby

Post by Shadowman » Nov 23rd, 2009, 20:24

I like this theme.
The emoticons thing is rather messy, though.
Achievement Unlocked: <3*
(Since returned to Daedalus.)
Achievement Unlocked: Kickass Chaos Avatar by Ella.

Achievement Unlocked: Best Insult Ever