This just in!

Discussion about your definitive Blood site.
Daedolon
Supervillain outcast

This just in!

Post by Daedolon » Feb 19th, 2009, 23:51

Apparently the spoiler tags work in Internet Explorer . . .

Umnir
Half-homie

Post by Umnir » Feb 20th, 2009, 00:28

Now if anyone would use it...
LOL HI!

RedFanatic
Pink on the Inside

Post by RedFanatic » Feb 20th, 2009, 07:06

*a voice from a ressurected IE*

Lol :lol: thats actually quite amusing I definatly chuckled.......need to find the long list of them now
[color=red]Infuscomus Cruo Lokemundux[/color]

http://bpf.deathmask.net/
[img]http://bpf.deathmask.net/banner.gif[/img]

Daedolon
Supervillain outcast

Re: This just in!

Post by Daedolon » Nov 21st, 2009, 18:57

Holy shit.
Spoiler: show
This actually works.

kurt
.PSD
Location: a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind

Post by kurt » Nov 21st, 2009, 19:57

It's good to see that the forum has returned and it was indeed a shock to everyone that it disappeared. If this was a deliberate and malicious act of some kind by destructive individuals then that would certainly be appalling.

However the cause is unimportant, but it's current appearance is more of a shock then anything. It currently resembles an impostor from some other dimension, and I hope that in time everything will truly return back to normal.

I wish the Postmortem a speedy recovery and a long and prosperous future on the internet.

Daedolon
Supervillain outcast

Post by Daedolon » Nov 21st, 2009, 20:13

I grabbed a theme from another one of my sites and edited it just a bit. It should be a bit better on the eyes than the blue one.

I'll see about making a proper theme when I find the time.

Corbin
The Heretic

Post by Corbin » Nov 22nd, 2009, 00:37

Theme looks good, reminds me of the Zdoom forums a bit. Is this the latest version of phpBB?

And Kurt...you're paranoid...
Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
-Thomas Jefferson

Daedolon
Supervillain outcast

Post by Daedolon » Nov 22nd, 2009, 00:42

The latest version, yeah.

The theme is still temporary for as long as I feel lazy.

Corbin
The Heretic

Post by Corbin » Nov 22nd, 2009, 01:01

Daedolon wrote:The latest version, yeah.

The theme is still temporary for as long as I feel lazy.
Haha, will you keep it around as a skin option?
Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
-Thomas Jefferson

kurt
.PSD

Post by kurt » Nov 22nd, 2009, 04:03

Clari87 wrote:And Kurt...you're paranoid...
And you're still apparently a thieving liar and an asshole that enjoys causing problems and doing damage.

What are you even doing here on this forum? You insulted and ridiculed everyone on this forum for months and then demanded to be banned ! It's too bad that you can't dismiss and deny all of that, and then delete all of the evidence like you normally do.

In fact, where is all of the demented ridicule and mockery that your own forum used to contain? You clearly demonstrated your own insanity with all of your insults, lies, and mockery against me and the Postmortem. But that's all been deleted now hasn't it? However, I do have backup copies on my harddrive for anyone that may be interested.

You have in fact already publicly admitted to copying my work. But you now dismiss and deny this fact even though your own quotes are a matter of public record and easily verified. Denial of reality is actually a clear sign of mental illness if you weren't aware. My own project has always been an attempt to "bridge Blood and Blood 2 together through the creation of a new story". But you now publicly claim that this idea was yours, even though I was clearly doing it long before you ever showed up. You publicly continue your damage by telling people on your forum that my mod is dead because I said it was, when there is no evidence to even support that statement. You don't correct your lies even after I publicly have to, and then you simply create even more. In fact where is the response I sent you in a PM to the current lies that exist on your forum? The truth clearly has never been important to you and your gang of mental retards, and you'll obviously continue to spread your lies and ridicule all over the internet to try to do even more damage. The first post you make upon the Postmortem's return is to ridicule me, so its obvious that you simply want to do damage here.

I'm tired of dealing with your obvious mental illness and defending myself from your relentless attacks. I recommend that everyone here simply ignore your presence as I intend to. But seriously get yourself some professional help because you clearly need it!

kurt
.PSD

Post by kurt » Nov 22nd, 2009, 04:51

You're simply proving my claims that you're all destructive assholes that are trying to damage my work and reputation.

There has never been any evidence presented to discredit my word or the facts, other then your ridicule and lies. And please don't even try to bring Dusty into all of this again to support your arguments, because even Zardoz publicly called him incompetent on your own forum! And if Zardoz thinks someone is incompetent that's pretty bad!

All of you destructive mental retards ever do is dismiss and deny, and then retaliate with ridicule, lies and insults. You are not worth my time or anyone else's.

Seriously get some professional help and just go away.

Hellen
Well Done

Post by Hellen » Nov 22nd, 2009, 10:00

I believe Corbin and his gang was accepted back to this forum under certain conditions. I don't know exactly what these conditions were or what were the motives of the one who let these people back in. I can guess that those circumstances were related to not bringing back Hypertopic to this forum. So far Corbin has been behaving, as I haven't seen a single mention of his project. Though his gang apparently is not familiar with whatever agreement has been made. So now they come to THIS forum to mock kurt. Awesome!

Corbin, you've been given more than one second chance, you've started a +10 page "delete my account thread", tell us all, what is your purpose on this forum, what do you what from this place where people are obviously hostile towards you? You're not welcomed here and whoever let you back in made a huge mistake.

Daedalus
Blood is my Medium

Post by Daedalus » Nov 22nd, 2009, 12:45

I'm so glad we could christen this new refuge with such a positive energy flow.

Don't worry, Kurt. Consider this a construction site. It's obviously not going to be pretty (in the Blood sense) yet. We just decided to let the public into the building early. (:
Kazashi wrote:Daedalus, I don't care how much you know about Blood, your attitude has to change.
Blood + Focus = Love · Faith is the key · Heretics and traitors cannot stand before us · Some games are self-perpetuating - Blood requires conscientious communal effort to survive · We are the last line · Ask not for whom the main menu animates · Blood's promotion and survival - all other gaming considerations are secondary · More than just a game · Need a hint? · Make a stand

Blood of Nightmares
Well Done

Post by Blood of Nightmares » Nov 22nd, 2009, 12:59

I think we should reban Corbin including Fiend since their nothing more than Trolls which their sole purpose of their presence here is to further undermine Kurt and the rest of the this community. Although I find it strange that zZardoZz somehow remains banned...Could be possible that Corbin might have either hacked into his account or like Hellen said, someone was foolish enough to let him back in (or most likely who let the asylum gates open which they should be reprehended and put back to their cells under supervised hospitalization ...).
Last edited by Blood of Nightmares on Nov 22nd, 2009, 13:09, edited 2 times in total.

Daedolon
Supervillain outcast

Post by Daedolon » Nov 22nd, 2009, 13:06

You're thinking too much. No-one "hacked" anything and Posty went down by us running out of luck; we were expecting the host to go down but not this soon.

I don't know who this Fiend is but he's gone if he opens his big mouth once more. Daedalus can answer to the Clari question.