Alowishus Plays Blood 2

Discussion about Blood II and its addons.
Alowishus
New user

Alowishus Plays Blood 2

Post by Alowishus » Aug 4th, 2012, 01:30

Hey all,

I am literally a noob (in the total sense of the word) on this forum so I am not sure how well this will be received but I have started playing Blood 2: The Chosen and i am currently uploading the game to my youtube channel if you would be interested in seeing a playthrough of it.

I am very familiar with Blood but i honestly haven't played it in about a year or so. A friend of mine from a different forum were talking about Blood off playing a lot of Skulltag deathmatch and he asked me if i owned Blood 2. My reply was yes that I had got it off gog.com but I had never really played it. So I told him I would do a playthrough of it if he did one of Blood - which he has embarked on.

The playthrough has about 8 parts so far (some are not totally finished) and it consists of annotations on the videos and not voice commentary. The video series really is how I view the game being a fan of the first game (which is absolutely fantastic) and really a commentary or analysis of the game from a first time player and what I think works and what I think are problems with the game.

Some of the observations are just silly things - which is the case really for the first video. However as i have played further into the game (and with future videos) it's been more addressing the problems which I have found the game to have backed up by the footage - so it's essentially an analysis of the game while the game is played. I will say that I am not a FPS God in any sense but I think of myself to be pretty good at FPS so I regard some of the problems being with the game and not so much myself - albeit I do make mistakes.

I'd also point out that these videos do contain vulgar language in the annotations - it's not done for shock value, it's really just how I speak haha, though this first video is pretty over the top in the commentary watching it back. So just bare that in mind and if you don't want to watch it with annotations you can always just turn them off.

Anyway here is the game:

Suture
Doin' Thangs

Re: Alowishus Plays Blood 2

Post by Suture » Aug 6th, 2012, 07:19

I like it! The only complaint I have is that you're not actively commenting on what's going on, in terms of your voice. Still good, though.
Dimebog wrote:Start fearing my dick and stop spamming.

Alowishus
New user

Re: Alowishus Plays Blood 2

Post by Alowishus » Aug 10th, 2012, 16:31

@Suture
I do use voice on other games, sometimes it's a bit difficult to understand what i am saying cause of my accent and cause i can talk pretty fast.

Here's Part Two: