Bloodlines question

Discussion about Blood and its addons.
Snake Plissken
Pink on the Inside

Bloodlines question

Post by Snake Plissken » Sep 16th, 2008, 21:29

In these days I have been playing the bloodlines beta again.I just love the perfect level design,the classical cinema (metropolis,cabinet of dr caligari) references and some really cool ideas behind the TC.I was wondering: is there a way to obtain the unfinished levels that haven't been released on the offical site? I would be very curious to try the unfinished maps,in particular the prospero publishing level...
Does anyone of you have these or know how to obtain them? Thank you.

Daedalus
Blood is my Medium

Post by Daedalus » Sep 16th, 2008, 21:45

Not possible.
Kazashi wrote:Daedalus, I don't care how much you know about Blood, your attitude has to change.
Blood + Focus = Love · Faith is the key · Heretics and traitors cannot stand before us · Some games are self-perpetuating - Blood requires conscientious communal effort to survive · We are the last line · Ask not for whom the main menu animates · Blood's promotion and survival - all other gaming considerations are secondary · More than just a game · Need a hint? · Make a stand

wangho
Well Done
Location: Over here, over there, yonder, aways, sometimes nowhere.

Post by wangho » Sep 16th, 2008, 23:15

I asked this same question awhile back trying to get to the unfinished maps. Reading that official site and it's history is really interesting and the fact they seemed like they were almost ready with the unfinished maps, it seems a bit bizarre that they were never released. I guess they will remain in limbo forever. It always bugged me that the addon has an unfinished feel.

BrothaMannP11911
New user

hmmm

Post by BrothaMannP11911 » Mar 5th, 2009, 09:19

i used to have all the files on hand... that was 2 CPUS ago. i was a part of the team back in 1997... wow, 12 years. I designed the E1M5 Infected level that was reminicesnt of The Stand & a run and gun level.. I also designed the Crime Scene level that was at the old plantation. I was working on a Cabin in the Woods secret level and a really awesome Museum level... I had copies of all the art and stuff... I think Felix just got bored with it/tied up with real life stuff.

wangho
Well Done
Location: Over here, over there, yonder, aways, sometimes nowhere.

Post by wangho » Mar 6th, 2009, 00:12

DaMann?? Cool to see you around! Crime Scene is a real beauty and you must have also made "Epidemic?" All great work and some of the best of Bloodlines. It's a shame about Felix, I was looking forward to an update with the cutscenes, extra levels, and commentary.

Snake Plissken
Pink on the Inside

Post by Snake Plissken » Mar 6th, 2009, 18:12

I suppose you don't have a backup,right? :(
Can you tell something more about how the missing episode was supposed to be? :)

BrothaMannP11911
New user

Post by BrothaMannP11911 » Mar 14th, 2009, 07:48

No, no backups. I have gotten it a few times from Felix... I don't remember his e-mail, though. He was a busy man the lats time I e-mailed him, like 2 years ago or so... WOW times flies.

There was this awesome airplane level where you jump out of a plane and have to explore this massive airport... designed by REACTOR and his brother... another pretty awesome city level... I don't know. There were some good idears planned... Prospero Publishing was sooo detailed.

I'd really like to see all the Blood stuff in a modern Duke source port, I really would. That's why I have taken interest in the Postmortem, because I want to Build again.

Snake Plissken
Pink on the Inside

Post by Snake Plissken » Mar 14th, 2009, 10:52

Damn,such a pity...could you tell us something about the storyline of the last episode? :)