Bloodlines...lives...again!

Discussion about Blood and its addons.
BrothaMannP11911
New user

Bloodlines...lives...again!

Post by BrothaMannP11911 » Jan 20th, 2018, 22:56

Hello everyone,

Matt "daMann" Mann here from the Bloodlines TC.

So, I reached out yesterday to Felix Drott, after having discovered all the really cool advances in Blood accessibility on modern computers... BloodGDX, Dosbox, BloodCM, etc.... and discovered some faithful fans out there have filmed youtube vids playing through our levels.

Some of these things, we finished 15-20 years ago... some Felix was wrapping up only 10 or so ago...

Anyway, so I reached out to try and find him, see what he was up to, let him know our TC was out there... and he's alive and well!

In fact, we are alive so well, we are going to wrap up some of the unreleased levels, pictures, etc. and put it out there for the world to see where Maximilian Dunkel's unfinished writings would have taken Caleb... Prospero Publishing... and more!!!

BLOODLINES... LIVES... AGAIN!

steelsong
New user

Re: Bloodlines...lives...again!

Post by steelsong » Jan 23rd, 2018, 02:48

Whoa man keep us updated this is great news!
Not dead... yet.

BrothaMannP11911
New user

Post by BrothaMannP11911 » Jan 27th, 2018, 22:46

Hey gang,

Felix and I are back at it. He's got a full plate, I do, too, but I'm probably wrapping up one of the maps I needed to finish out by weekend. We are both rusty on the advanced sector and sprite effects, but the big goal is to finish out what we've got started.

I keep trying to attach photos to this but the size restriction is pretty extensive. So, if you get on the Blood Multiplayer Discord I've been posting some up there... my big one right now is the Museum, where the Cabal and follower of Maximillian Dunkel are looking for masks.

Oh, and to dispel something I've read in a few places in these forums... the player is Caleb, not the author of the book... the author is ultimately the bad dude... trying to dream up a crazy fun end battle with him is tough without, you know, recoding :) but we've got some ideas...

steelsong
New user

Post by steelsong » Jan 27th, 2018, 23:49

This is pretty awesome man, just joined the discord server for the screenies
Not dead... yet.

BrothaMannP11911
New user

Post by BrothaMannP11911 » Feb 12th, 2018, 06:48

Yep continuing on. Felix had a big interview last week and I started a new job... But got in some mapmaking on an unreleased map from 3rd episode set in prison... All those e3 maps are about experiencing death and it's an opportunity to try some odd things for sure...

Won't probably post much more here and keep it strictly in Discord. Hope you can... Joooooin us..... Haha

wangho
Well Done
Location: Over here, over there, yonder, aways, sometimes nowhere.

Post by wangho » Feb 13th, 2018, 07:27

Like me, you may be surprised to know there's a bigger appetite for these Blood addons than originally thought. Blood GDX has reinvigorated Blood. I, myself, have always wanted Bloodlines to be completed and fleshed out as intended from the beginning. Blood lives again!

Suture
Doin' Thangs

Post by Suture » Dec 4th, 2019, 06:46

I've been kept updated via the various Discord posts you make on Duke4, but I'm very interested in seeing this finished. I love Blood mods even if they're sometimes a nightmare to set up.
Dimebog wrote:Start fearing my dick and stop spamming.