Caleb look alikes and doppelgangers.

Discussion about Blood and its addons.
Blood of Nightmares
Well Done

Caleb look alikes and doppelgangers.

Post by Blood of Nightmares » Feb 6th, 2014, 20:21

Well today I've a found a picture on Pin-interest which bears strikes resemblance to Caleb:

Of course though I've also found other pictures in the past that looks like Caleb (well I've commonly linked John Doe from SE7EN look alot like Caleb)

So I wonder anyone else can find any Caleb look alikes here....
Last edited by Blood of Nightmares on Feb 9th, 2014, 23:54, edited 1 time in total.

Tekedon
Pink on the Inside

Re: Caleb look alike and doppelgangers.

Post by Tekedon » Feb 7th, 2014, 17:12

Darkman looks kind of like caleb excluding the bandages, the voice is similar too in some scenes.

Gargoyle
New user

Post by Gargoyle » Feb 8th, 2014, 13:10

Jericho Cross from Darkwatch.

Blood of Nightmares
Well Done

Post by Blood of Nightmares » Feb 8th, 2014, 22:40

And of course the Undertaker:

Actually I wonder this is where they really got Caleb's design from since everything may come from wrestling after all if not Dark Man and John Doe from SE7EN regarding the time when Blood was made...

And oh also the Shadow:

Daedalus
Blood is my Medium

Re: Caleb look alikes and doppelgangers.

Post by Daedalus » Feb 10th, 2014, 09:40

There are moments during Jeepers Creepers where the silhouette of the villain reminds me of Caleb, but I've only seen the first one.
Kazashi wrote:Daedalus, I don't care how much you know about Blood, your attitude has to change.
Blood + Focus = Love · Faith is the key · Heretics and traitors cannot stand before us · Some games are self-perpetuating - Blood requires conscientious communal effort to survive · We are the last line · Ask not for whom the main menu animates · Blood's promotion and survival - all other gaming considerations are secondary · More than just a game · Need a hint? · Make a stand

Tofu
New user

Re: Caleb look alikes and doppelgangers.

Post by Tofu » Feb 11th, 2014, 16:13

You're so right about John Doe from Se7en. I've always wondered who he reminded me of when Brad Pitt's character was chasing him. There's this one quick shot of John Doe jumping over a staircase during that scene and it's just like Caleb evading Cultists.

Though it's a book, Randall Flagg from Stephen King's 'The Stand' reminded me of Caleb. I can't remember if he was wearing the hat etc but character-wise he was very similar and in my mind I had an image of Caleb the whole time.