Stange RATM theory...

Discussion about Blood and its addons.
Blood of Nightmares
Well Done

Stange RATM theory...

Post by Blood of Nightmares » Feb 18th, 2011, 05:57

While I was playing through the "Green Town" map, and when you was going through the stores, you'll hear someone who is just like Caleb who is also going through the stores before you shooting everything away in his path and eventually blowing up the wall leading outside in the toystore.

I've been wondering the person you was chasing through the stores was actually the real Caleb from the actual Blood universe who is now traveling to other universes with Tchernobog's power (think about a darker Dr Who type character) while RATM is set in a alternate universe (where "Tchernobog" in RATM's universe is just a Earthbound demon being worshiped by a cult while Tchernobog from the retail Blood game is the real deal who is actually the one that binds).

Skulldog
Still Kicking

Re: Stange RATM theory...

Post by Skulldog » Feb 18th, 2011, 21:37

Past the Bong!

Panoptic Blur
Well Done

Post by Panoptic Blur » Feb 19th, 2011, 03:39

I like the idea of Tchernobog being unkillable. He's like the Cenobites from Hellraiser - every so often he can break through into our dimension, and you can destroy his body with raw force or firepower if you're good enough. But doing so merely pushes him back into his old dimension, and he patiently works to come back again.

So there could be many incarnations of demon-minotaur Tchernobog coming back repeatedly to menace the earth. Caleb could also be a recurring agent, given that he doesn't seem to die permanently.
"All right, I'm going to ask you a series of questions. Just relax and answer them as simply as you can."

Cmon
Pink on the Inside

Post by Cmon » Mar 15th, 2011, 19:29

I didn't understand that part either... An explanation from the creator would be nice. :?