Random quirks in Blood

Discussion about Blood and its addons.
Krypto
Well Done

Re: Random quirks in Blood

Post by Krypto » Apr 14th, 2011, 14:58

Matt, how could you allow this catastrophic fusion of flesh and metal to take place? D:

Daedalus
Blood is my Medium

Post by Daedalus » Apr 14th, 2011, 18:23

Terrible, but it's the result of the powers of chaos in Blood. My apologies.
Kazashi wrote:Daedalus, I don't care how much you know about Blood, your attitude has to change.
Blood + Focus = Love · Faith is the key · Heretics and traitors cannot stand before us · Some games are self-perpetuating - Blood requires conscientious communal effort to survive · We are the last line · Ask not for whom the main menu animates · Blood's promotion and survival - all other gaming considerations are secondary · More than just a game · Need a hint? · Make a stand

Daedolon
Supervillain outcast

Post by Daedolon » Apr 14th, 2011, 21:00

I felt a sudden urge to post something about Tetsuo.

Krypto
Well Done

Post by Krypto » Apr 15th, 2011, 11:43

In earnest this shenanigan was overexaggerated on my part, after poking the nitwit's face he promptly popped out of the metal work. Atleast the chaotic elements which ensued to produce this anomaly are incapable of matching this oddity.

No comment :lol:

Panoptic Blur
Well Done

Post by Panoptic Blur » Jul 31st, 2011, 17:42

I'm playing Plasma Pack, and on the level just before the finale ("The Dungeon") the entire level appears to have a weird bug concerning the Flare Pistol's alt-fire mode.

Normally, the starburst shot flies towards an enemy and then explodes when it hits the first enemy, causing a cloud of flames.

However, in the Dungeon level, it flies towards the enemies, and then bounces off at an angle. It continues in a completely different direction until it hits a wall or something similar, and then it detonates.

I tried it again on the final level against the Priests and Beasts and the alt-fire worked normally.

Also, in unrelated news, I have finally beaten Plasma Pack on Hardest. I am not entirely sure I killed all the Beasts at the end, though. I killed a load and then thought there were still some more left, but I wandered around the level looking for them and couldn't find them. Also, the Tchernobog-symbol indicating the level's exit was revealed. Does this level ever let you leave WITHOUT killing all the Beasts?
"All right, I'm going to ask you a series of questions. Just relax and answer them as simply as you can."

Shadowman
The Posty Baby

Post by Shadowman » Aug 1st, 2011, 03:07

Daedalus wrote:Terrible, but it's the result of the powers of chaos in Blood. My apologies.
Did someone say my name?
Sorry I'm late.
Achievement Unlocked: <3*
(Since returned to Daedalus.)
Achievement Unlocked: Kickass Chaos Avatar by Ella.

Achievement Unlocked: Best Insult Ever

Daedalus
Blood is my Medium

Post by Daedalus » Aug 1st, 2011, 11:04

Panoptic Blur wrote:Also, the Tchernobog-symbol indicating the level's exit was revealed. Does this level ever let you leave WITHOUT killing all the Beasts?
You intrigue me, young one. Could you please attempt to recreate the flare pistol error? That is one that even my Blood-shot eyes have never laid eyes on.

Beauty and the Beast does indeed allow a player to exit prematurely, as the trigger is set up incorrectly at the end. Consider yourself lucky in this case. (;

How did you find fighting the Beasts?
Kazashi wrote:Daedalus, I don't care how much you know about Blood, your attitude has to change.
Blood + Focus = Love · Faith is the key · Heretics and traitors cannot stand before us · Some games are self-perpetuating - Blood requires conscientious communal effort to survive · We are the last line · Ask not for whom the main menu animates · Blood's promotion and survival - all other gaming considerations are secondary · More than just a game · Need a hint? · Make a stand

VGAce
Still Kicking

Post by VGAce » Aug 8th, 2011, 12:58

sometimes burning enemies dont die and follow the player around until you explosive damage them
i had a few occurences where tnt lies ontop or slides off enemie heads without exploding, too

Cmon
Pink on the Inside

Post by Cmon » Aug 10th, 2011, 19:30

Have any of you seen this?

Suture
Doin' Thangs

Post by Suture » Aug 10th, 2011, 22:47

I think maybe he just had noclip on, as I cannot replicate that "glitch".
Dimebog wrote:Start fearing my dick and stop spamming.

Cmon
Pink on the Inside

Post by Cmon » Aug 10th, 2011, 23:57

Joebama wrote:I think maybe he just had noclip on, as I cannot replicate that "glitch".
No, it has happened more than once. It has even happened to me also. It occurs randomly I guess. Here's another video:

As you can see, it happened during bloodbath. We all know you can't cheat while playing multiplayer.

VGAce
Still Kicking

Post by VGAce » Aug 12th, 2011, 13:57

if you want up there just jump from the tombstones you can enter the upper window from outside this way too :)

NAto
Well Done

Post by NAto » Aug 12th, 2011, 15:03

For some reason I get a kick out of killing that cultist who drops the key with the pitchfork. Seems like sacriledge to kill it with dynamite :D

VGAce
Still Kicking

Post by VGAce » Aug 15th, 2011, 06:47

Burning enemies that dont die happen sometimes:

and in post mortem episodes first level in the supermarkets office room attic there is a zombie
that catches flames when dying even if killed with non fire weapons

Krypto
Well Done

Post by Krypto » Aug 15th, 2011, 13:15

Correct! On a more rare occasion the entire group of Undead in the attic can transmute into Gargoyle Gibs following a fiery death.