Reviews of the Sin campaign and download it here.

Discussion about Blood and its addons.
Drakan
Well Done

Post by Drakan » Nov 24th, 2006, 11:20

Excellent. Superb work, Daedalon.
Life is a privilege...Death is a promise...

Daedolon
Supervillain outcast

Post by Daedolon » Nov 24th, 2006, 18:29

I wonder why everyone types my name like that, it's always been like that. It's weird :lol:

oBe
The Mad Scientist

Post by oBe » Nov 24th, 2006, 19:48

It's probably because Drakan is new to the community :P

Seriously, Daedalon brings up quite a few googlehits, so it does appear to be a word of some sorts.

Daedolon too, but all those pages are about you. :D Google suggests Daedalion though.

Shaggy
Pink on the Inside

Post by Shaggy » Nov 24th, 2006, 20:01

pity, that "daed" doesn't solve any problems :(
signatures are irrelevant. they are for those naive simpletons, who think that they can sum their whole life philosophy in several worlds.
idiots.

wangho
Well Done
Location: Over here, over there, yonder, aways, sometimes nowhere.

Post by wangho » Nov 25th, 2006, 01:18

Sin has pretty good gameplay so far for me. Enemies are tucked away all across this first map. I notice alot of these addons always seem to go for the obligatory destructed city map with explosions all over the map. The planes flying overhead are cool but again, I'd rather see more time and thought on the atmosphere and surreal feel on the levels. It's a far more important element to me than neat tricks and traps throughout the map... and is it just me, or would you rather see more graveyard and woodsy type levels (Boggy Creek, Crystal Lake) than all of these underworld Tchernobogish levels? Seems like the second half of every addon ends in these areas. My addon is gonna do away with that I think. That's one of the things I loved about the genius Bloodlines addon (Twilight Zone is a masterpiece). Except in reality, Bloodlines didnt have a true ending, did it? Kinda unfinished. Where's Felix Drott, anyway? Bloodlines trumped 'Gods" IMO, again, too much underworld and explosions everywhere, really nice mechanical monster at the end, however..

Daedolon
Supervillain outcast

Post by Daedolon » Nov 25th, 2006, 03:30

Obviously then, you're not past the first level yet.

Drakan
Well Done

Post by Drakan » Nov 25th, 2006, 05:29

Daedolon wrote:I wonder why everyone types my name like that, it's always been like that. It's weird :lol:
:oops:
Life is a privilege...Death is a promise...

wangho
Well Done
Location: Over here, over there, yonder, aways, sometimes nowhere.

Post by wangho » Nov 25th, 2006, 19:03

i just checked out the beginning of all the levels so far and Im really impressed with the Caleb waking up submerged in the water after the plane crash. Very well done Daedalus! Im still playing through the first level though, those cultists keep shooting me full of holes

Krypto
Well Done

Re: Reviews of the Sin campaign and download it here.

Post by Krypto » Apr 3rd, 2015, 11:11

IMPENDING SUPER NECRO RESURRECTION.

Now it's time to embarrass Matt with his long, lost mini episode making it's appearance on the big screen (:

Also on Extra Crispy! :twisted:

http://blood.freeminded.de/index.php?se ... aps&id=185

Daedolon
Supervillain outcast

Post by Daedolon » Apr 3rd, 2015, 12:54

Woah, you're almost at the 10 year mark, that's some sick necro there.

Been so long since I last played the SIN Campaign, that it's fun seeing the maps played through again.

Krypto
Well Done

Post by Krypto » Apr 5th, 2015, 13:29

We continue our onslaught into one of the most grueling and unforgiving Blood maps I have ever encountered, with a twist..

Blame Matt's youthful inexperience at map making

L3GEND
Still Kicking

Post by L3GEND » Apr 6th, 2015, 11:36

What a coincidence, I wanted to make screenshots ( for my addon database ) from the SIN campaign this night.
But then I was forced to play the whole campaign until the end. ( because it was so funny )
Finally I dont sleep the whole night and after defeating Tchernobog in Chateau Darkfrost I saw your post :D

Nice gameplay , I played on Well Done... Extra Crispy will be completely impossible on Sinc04.

https://bloodline.eu -regularly posted news, regularly new things
https://archive.bloodline.eu - the biggest blood bank ever made, over 2700 bloody files, from week to week more.
support our work and register !

Krypto
Well Done

Post by Krypto » Apr 6th, 2015, 12:13

What's funny is I played through the game on 'Extra Crispy' with saves as part of practice (but saving at the end of each map before progressing onto the next to prevent the damage reset glitch) and I was able to beat Tchernobog on the 2nd and 4th map ok. Which lead me to believe the game glitched out because it was jealous of my performance :lol:

I blame the lack of any Incinerator ammo.

HenitoKisou
New user

Post by HenitoKisou » Apr 6th, 2015, 15:47

WTF! 4 stone gargoyles, that's hit or miss, because you supposed to be very accurate if for one goes 27-35 ammo from voodoo doll... will see and try how it plays with rescripted version on moddb...

... also OUWB has often kind of bug that cause only 3 instead of 4 special enemies spawn on Extra Crispy, for ex. 3 priests instead of 4, 3 stone gargoyles, mother spiders, cerberus. That always happen to me on any PC so not sure if it works here if for ex. game is counting on level how much you killed them.

Krypto
Well Done

Post by Krypto » Apr 7th, 2015, 02:51

L3GEND wrote:Nice gameplay , I played on Well Done... Extra Crispy will be completely impossible on Sinc04.
Thank you it's good to hear this was appreciated by fellow Bloodites! I can't wait to prove you wrong! :D

@Henito: It sounds like your hallucinating or you need to reinstall your copy :lol: