ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImage

Work of Kevin Kilstrom... Yes!
Last edited by Final Caleb on Nov 17th, 2009, 16:43, edited 1 time in total.
It doesn't matter what kind of PC you have, if you can't play BLOOD on it...

Le Babe
Well Done

Post by Le Babe » Nov 17th, 2009, 00:12

ALIENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

Man, are you in contact with him or what ? You showed him your Tchernie and Caleb ?

This is great !!!!!
"I'm here to donate some blood...someone else's..." - Caleb

Final Caleb
Pink on the Inside

Post by Final Caleb » Nov 17th, 2009, 00:24

He liked my work, the Pc case and stuff, that's great compliment.
The world needs more back-then Blood developers. And I need more spare time...

By the way, the neighbourhood has little chance against him on Halloween :D

Le Babe
Well Done

Post by Le Babe » Nov 17th, 2009, 00:28

Final Caleb wrote:He liked my work, the Pc case and stuff, that's great compliment.
Indeed !
"I'm here to donate some blood...someone else's..." - Caleb

Daedalus
Blood is my Medium

Post by Daedalus » Nov 17th, 2009, 00:32

Absolutely amazing. I've some commentary to add, but it's too late now. I'll toss it up tomorrow, if my memory allows and if I'm not too busy at work.
Kazashi wrote:Daedalus, I don't care how much you know about Blood, your attitude has to change.
Blood + Focus = Love · Faith is the key · Heretics and traitors cannot stand before us · Some games are self-perpetuating - Blood requires conscientious communal effort to survive · We are the last line · Ask not for whom the main menu animates · Blood's promotion and survival - all other gaming considerations are secondary · More than just a game · Need a hint? · Make a stand

ilikemyhandsbloody
Lightly Broiled

Re: From the workshop of Kevin Kilstrom

Post by ilikemyhandsbloody » Nov 23rd, 2009, 22:45

Exelent stuff in this thread, very cool to see those models! :thumbsup:
http://www.youtube.com/bloodmapedit

Umnir
Half-homie

Post by Umnir » Nov 24th, 2009, 02:02

Holy damn. Monolith did really faithful work.. You have to take another look and say "what, that's an actual model?"
LOL HI!

BLOODTheChosenOne
Pink on the Inside

Post by BLOODTheChosenOne » Nov 29th, 2009, 20:47

I would sell my soul to the devil and my body to the underground sex market just to have that Tchernabog figure!!!
:jawdrop: :bow: :drool:
Face it people, no one can re-create the unique feel of Blood, only the gods have such power...

Final Caleb
Pink on the Inside

Post by Final Caleb » Dec 2nd, 2009, 18:04

I would sell my soul to the devil and my body to the underground sex market just to have that Tchernabog figure!!!
Well step right up! I don't have the real thing but I'm working on a Tchernobog version 4.0 ® :lol:

BLOODTheChosenOne
Pink on the Inside

Post by BLOODTheChosenOne » Dec 5th, 2009, 05:15

Well step right up! I don't have the real thing but I'm working on a Tchernobog version 4.0 ® :lol
Version 4.0!?! Then what version was in the picture? Btw, what do you mean by "step right up"? I was just woundering because I know nothing about making models so I can't help much.
Face it people, no one can re-create the unique feel of Blood, only the gods have such power...

Final Caleb
Pink on the Inside

Post by Final Caleb » Dec 5th, 2009, 10:52

Version 4.0!?! Then what version was in the picture? Btw, what do you mean by "step right up"? I was just woundering because I know nothing about making models so I can't help much
The latest model I made has several points of articulation, there were several "prototypes" before. I was joking with the version number but I'm planning to make several more... until whoever owns the rights of the Blood franchise sues my ass off :shock:

BLOODTheChosenOne
Pink on the Inside

Post by BLOODTheChosenOne » Dec 5th, 2009, 21:14

Do you have a post on your newest model? I saw your ones of Caleb and Tchernabog but is that the same thing?

Final Caleb
Pink on the Inside

Post by Final Caleb » Dec 5th, 2009, 22:45

This is the latest soo far: http://forums.the-postmortem.com/viewto ... f=7&t=1066
It belongs to Daedalus :twisted:
The next one is just wires now after that comes the 1:1 scale... so I can die happily.
P.S:
Absolutely amazing. I've some commentary to add, but it's too late now. I'll toss it up tomorrow, if my memory allows and if I'm not too busy at work
Please let us know what's on your mind!

Corbin
The Heretic

Post by Corbin » Dec 10th, 2009, 10:39

Okay, I have a question.

These are the models from the original Blood game right?

Or are these remakes? The reason why I ask is because we used one of the Zombie for a subgame a friend is working on, and we included it in a conceptual title logo. I was under the impression that this was original media but now apparently it's under fire.

Can someone let me know so I can send in alterations if needed?
Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
-Thomas Jefferson

Daedalus
Blood is my Medium

Post by Daedalus » Dec 10th, 2009, 11:07

Ahem, yes, so I'm late.

Thanks again for Posting these, FinalCaleb. The more of these we can accumulate, the greater a shrine in Blood's honour we can make this fine place.

What a collection! Here we see that the beast was on board from the very beginning, as if there was ever any doubt! The cultist is wonderful and it's good to silence the clowns who professed they had but one eye, as now we can all be sure that it is only the life seed and Ella which have but single eyes. The detail in the cultist face is remarkable and it is humbling to be reminded that Blood started out as a simple creation of the hands. Blood's spirit took form once it all came together. I also love the more coarse gargoyle we see here and it's a shame that Blood seemed to lose that element somewhere in the transfer, but it only serves to increase Blood's richness.

The cheat code rings more truly than ever, having seen all of this.

These are the original models created for Blood. From these (the Blood weapons, characters and monsters, obviously) the art for the game was taken.
Kazashi wrote:Daedalus, I don't care how much you know about Blood, your attitude has to change.
Blood + Focus = Love · Faith is the key · Heretics and traitors cannot stand before us · Some games are self-perpetuating - Blood requires conscientious communal effort to survive · We are the last line · Ask not for whom the main menu animates · Blood's promotion and survival - all other gaming considerations are secondary · More than just a game · Need a hint? · Make a stand