New Monster/Enemies ideas

Discussion about Blood and its addons.
Blood of Nightmares
Well Done

Re: New Monster/Enemies ideas

Post by Blood of Nightmares » Mar 1st, 2010, 22:27

Here's another enemy idea...

What about a Fat Mancubus/Jabba/Pizza the Hut style monster? I guess it's death animation could be really gory...

(although this sounds more like a boss character which should been posted in this thread)

and some other enemy ideas..

1. Zombie Soldiers/Grunts/Commandos/Enforcers etc

2. Golems (Clay/Stone/etc creatures from Jewish lore)

3. Homunculus (Alchemy created creatures)

4. Frankenstein style monsters

5. Steam/Tesla Coil powered/Pulp style Robots (they are found in Mad Scientist labs)

6. Splatterhouse style monsters

7. Possessed Statues

8. Possessed Mannequins

Blood of Nightmares
Well Done

Post by Blood of Nightmares » Mar 14th, 2010, 23:13

Here's some other ideas...(based off from Kevin Kilstrom's other models that didn't appear in Blood but fits perfectly in it)

-- Citizen Zombie similar to this and this

-- Gremlins similar to this model

-- Mummies (like this model)

-- Goblin/Ghoul which looks like this.
Last edited by Blood of Nightmares on Mar 27th, 2010, 05:31, edited 5 times in total.

Le Babe
Well Done

Post by Le Babe » Mar 15th, 2010, 00:19

Ku Klux Klan...Blood has nothing to do with politics in my opinion. The Cabal is a Tchernobog supremacist entity, every other trend would be lame.
"I'm here to donate some blood...someone else's..." - Caleb

Blood of Nightmares
Well Done

Post by Blood of Nightmares » Mar 15th, 2010, 01:21

Le Babe wrote:Ku Klux Klan...Blood has nothing to do with politics in my opinion. The Cabal is a Tchernobog supremacist entity, every other trend would be lame.
Alright scrape that then..

ilikemyhandsbloody
Lightly Broiled

Post by ilikemyhandsbloody » Mar 15th, 2010, 02:29

Black Eyed Kids
http://www.youtube.com/bloodmapedit

Blood of Nightmares
Well Done

Post by Blood of Nightmares » Mar 15th, 2010, 02:34

ilikemyhandsbloody wrote:Black Eyed Kids
Or maybe Yurei?

ilikemyhandsbloody
Lightly Broiled

Post by ilikemyhandsbloody » Mar 15th, 2010, 04:51

Isn't that more something out of the Shadow Warrior realm?

But B.E.K.'s do excist though. People have been increasingly reporting about those since 1998.
My sister had seen one some 10 yrs ago.

Blood of Nightmares
Well Done

Post by Blood of Nightmares » Mar 15th, 2010, 05:11

ilikemyhandsbloody wrote:Isn't that more something out of the Shadow Warrior realm?
Why should Asian supernatural creatures be confined in Eastern only settings? I don't mind having a monster mash of western and eastern supernatural monsters along side each other against Caleb...

Or there could be a addon where Caleb visits Asia (China, Japan, Korea, etc) or a Chinatown area....
ilikemyhandsbloody wrote:But B.E.K.'s do excist though. People have been increasingly reporting about those since 1998. My sister had seen one some 10 yrs ago.
Hmmm....very interesting...

Maybe are they Ghosts? Or maybe even Faeries?

ilikemyhandsbloody
Lightly Broiled

Post by ilikemyhandsbloody » Mar 15th, 2010, 06:21

Blood of Nightmares wrote:Why should Asian supernatural creatures be confined in Eastern only settings? I don't mind having a monster mash of western and eastern supernatural monsters along side each other against Caleb...
Ok, I guess you're right :thumbsup:
Blood of Nightmares wrote:Maybe are they Ghosts? Or maybe even Faeries?
Perhaps they are possessed or are some out-of-this-world creatures in human form.

My sister was staying at a campsite (a very simpel one out in the woods)
One morning she wanted to wash the dishes at a small building (one with the some sinks, toilets and showers) but a woman in front of her with a child was still busy. All of a sudden that child turned around and stared at my sister with a very sinister look, all of her eyes were completely black (not just the pupil and iris but EVERYTHING!)
My sister told me she was looking straight into a cold darkness and felt extremely uncomfortable.
She was truly frightened and did not dare to look at that child again for the rest of her stay there.
Also the parents of that child were a bit odd but did not seem to have the same features as the child.

Perhaps it is part of some kind of scanning of a human body or soul.
Those black eyes are not a permanent thing though, eyes will turn back to normal.

Blood of Nightmares
Well Done

Post by Blood of Nightmares » Jan 28th, 2011, 23:44

Bumping this thread, Daedalus/Daedalus/Dimebog I have a question about something C2G related, has been new enemies created from scratch?

Daedolon
Supervillain outcast

Post by Daedolon » Jan 29th, 2011, 12:22

We do have one idea how to use the existing tiles to create a new boss and we'll probably try to work it in.

Dimebog
Troll of the Opera

Post by Dimebog » Jan 29th, 2011, 12:43

I also started working on the art for another bossfight.
Raven wrote:Nevermore.

60Demerits
New user

Post by 60Demerits » Feb 2nd, 2011, 07:57

here are some ideas - most of the monsters I would add, would be Undead

Necrofesters: A very slow moving but powerful zombie - badly decomposing. It’s easy to outrun, and moves pathetically slow, but it can kill a player with single blow. (A single attack dose 100% damage. They take quite a lot of bullets to die).

MortisGores: A demonically possessed Undead, that grabs the player, and doesn’t let go, while they tear flesh. The Only way to escape their death grasp is to kill them, before they inflict massive damage. (When a player is grabbed, they cant move at all, and their aiming is sluggish).

The Ravenous: A flesh-starved zombie, that is insane with hunger. (They can only be killed with head-shots or Decapitations)

Chainsaw Zombie: A chainsaw wielding Zombie. (Inflicts 3-times more damage that the Ax Zombie).

Ghoul - tough to kill, and they (replenish and regenerate their wounded hit-points from feasting on the bodies of the dead). Ghouls eat the flesh of the Living, the flesh of the Dead and the flesh of the Undead.

Berserker: a flesh ripping demonic monster, that skulks around the level in an agitated frenzy - they are powerful and (they can only be killed by being set on fire - with thermal weapons) - like Aerosol Canister & Lighter, or the Incinerator / Napalm Launcher

Crawler: This is an fast moving undead, that is missing it’s lowed half - it crawls dragging it’s intestines, and it pounces on the player, biting,

60Demerits
New user

Post by 60Demerits » Feb 2nd, 2011, 08:09

maybe a Mummy that has to be set on-fire to kill it.

A Frankenstein monster would be good - and I do like the look of most of the monsters that were in the Splatterhouse Games

MoonStalkeR
Lightly Broiled

Post by MoonStalkeR » Jun 28th, 2013, 22:38

aa.png
aa.png (12.63 KiB) Viewed 2040 times
Animated Armor

These possessed suits of armor are animated by a force which communicates with this dimension only physically, thus any heat or energy will just be absorbed by the armor without doing significant damage to the source itself. With enough perforation, the vessel will fall apart and the catalyst loses its anchor to the corporeal, swiftly drifting away into the beyond. Has hitpoints of roughly 4 cultists. Immune to flame but becomes twice as malleable/vulnerable to bullets under its effect - setting the enemy on fire and subsequently using a shotgun/tommygun/speargun conserves the most ammo, but at the cost of more vulnerability due to time constraint.

"Gibs" into scraps on death. Natural habitats tend to be mansions, museums, castles, gothic architecture. Can start as idle suit of armor, similar to gargoyle statues. Makes good guardian, gatekeeper, or key-holder.

Type: gollum/animated/elemental
Tier: Medium-high
Resistances: fire, spirit, energy
Weaknesses: kinetic
Attacks: Sword thrust, bash. Can suddenly charge forward
Drops: 50 point body armor(rare)
<Boilerplate> Thing is MoonStalkeR: You seem to be suffering from schizphernia, which the MoonStalkeR personality is your base one, Mobius is the aggressive personality, Krypto is the depressive personality, Nautalus is the pervert personality, etc