Resurrection

Discussion about editing and mapping for Blood II: The Chosen.
kurt
.PSD
Location: a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind

Post by kurt » Aug 8th, 2009, 06:47

That was an old quote, which I regret that I didn't properly respond to at the time. But it does accurately describe the continuous parasitic actions of this individual, in his own words.

I apologize to the community, for inadvertently inspiring anyone. But I think we've probably all had more then enough of this topic.

Blood of Nightmares
Well Done

Post by Blood of Nightmares » Aug 8th, 2009, 12:30

Edit: Post removed
Last edited by Blood of Nightmares on Aug 8th, 2009, 16:36, edited 2 times in total.

wangho
Well Done
Location: Over here, over there, yonder, aways, sometimes nowhere.

Post by wangho » Aug 8th, 2009, 13:49

Corbin and friends need to be locked away

MoonStalkeR
Lightly Broiled

Post by MoonStalkeR » Aug 8th, 2009, 15:28

wangho wrote:Corbin and friends need to be locked away
:lol: It wouldn't be surprising if its team members were non-existant in the first place.

Sorry to hear all this Kurt, you have my support. Ressurection is an epic project especially for a one man team. As others have mentioned, this "Hypertension" team and their followers is not something worth giving up for and their efforts are actually entertaining.

Umnir
Half-homie

Post by Umnir » Aug 8th, 2009, 16:15

You are beating the dead horse :bat:
Sorry to put it this way, but get a life.

Ella
Restraint Resistant

Post by Ella » Aug 8th, 2009, 16:24

kurt wrote:I simply can't imagine anyone ever mocking you though. Would you like me to go beat them up?
It happened(s), but i shrugged it off, and if i can do this i definitely know you can Kurt. Also, nah, haha, they can stick to their opinions and what not, in reality it doesn't bother me at the slightest.

Well, as it goes, not much more can be said from here, i only hope you can be more active Kurt, while not having to worry about any possible remarks, because we know they're not important or realistically anything to potentially threat over. Everyone respects you and your efforts in Resurrection here, it would be a shame to lose an active member.

BON, i'm not sure if posting all of that in this thread is appropriate really. And i'm not sure who Umnir was directing that towards so i won't comment on it.

Blood of Nightmares
Well Done

Post by Blood of Nightmares » Aug 8th, 2009, 16:27

Ella wrote:BON, i'm not sure if posting all of that in this thread is appropriate really.
I guess I could move it to the garbage thread...

Edit: Or maybe not since Daedalus didn't approve...

Daedalus
Blood is my Medium

Post by Daedalus » Aug 8th, 2009, 16:40

Rule of thumb in this thread, BoN; if Kurt's cool with it, it goes.
Kazashi wrote:Daedalus, I don't care how much you know about Blood, your attitude has to change.
Blood + Focus = Love · Faith is the key · Heretics and traitors cannot stand before us · Some games are self-perpetuating - Blood requires conscientious communal effort to survive · We are the last line · Ask not for whom the main menu animates · Blood's promotion and survival - all other gaming considerations are secondary · More than just a game · Need a hint? · Make a stand

Umnir
Half-homie

Post by Umnir » Aug 8th, 2009, 18:20

Ella wrote:
kurt wrote: BON, i'm not sure if posting all of that in this thread is appropriate really. And i'm not sure who Umnir was directing that towards so i won't comment on it.
I just don't see the reason why BON has to dig up things you don't like and possibly want to forget.
It's like smelling your poohole and complaining it stinks (while you get kick of it anyway). :lol:

Ella
Restraint Resistant

Post by Ella » Aug 8th, 2009, 20:17

And by that i understand what you mean, it's about time to pass over this whole charade, take what comes at you with resistance and ignore it really, it's the best defence.

kurt
.PSD
Location: a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind

Post by kurt » Aug 8th, 2009, 21:02

Thanks for the advice and support. I appreciate your logic Ella, and I also really like your nice new avatar.

It seems that there really is nothing that can actually be done about this pathetic and never ending matter. This entire situation is unfortunate, but at least the facts have all been made clear to everyone.

The personal attacks and imitation of my work will most likely continue. But I'll just silently watch, as these fools continue to embarrass themselves.

Ella
Restraint Resistant

Post by Ella » Aug 8th, 2009, 22:58

Personal attacks will come and go, but it's easier just to reject them, after all, silence can be deadly, since there's nothing the attacker can feed from, forcing them to dig a pit of never ending frustration, if you catch my drift.

Anyhow, thank you Kurt for your compliments, and as always, i wish you the very best on Resurrections future, i'd appreciate more activity from you however, if not for everyone, but for me at least.

<3

wangho
Well Done
Location: Over here, over there, yonder, aways, sometimes nowhere.

Post by wangho » Aug 9th, 2009, 00:49

I would just take them to court and sue em for copying your work. Maybe seek a copyright.

Daedolon
Supervillain outcast

Post by Daedolon » Aug 9th, 2009, 07:37

wangho wrote:I would just take them to court and sue em for copying your work. Maybe seek a copyright.
You don't have to "seek" copyright, it's something that is automatically bestowed on an original work and you can enforce it without a patent. The problem is that in most countries officials aren't interesting in protecting video game modifications.

Blood of Nightmares
Well Done

Post by Blood of Nightmares » Aug 9th, 2009, 08:31

I think it's most likely that Corbin will eventually abandon Hypertension and move on to something else that he considers to be more financially successful since he has a history of abandoning so many projects in the past which the only thing he has ever released (actually for free because I don't think he had a chance to sell it on the Sega Dreamcast) was Fusion Unleashed which turned out to be a piece of shit and was greatly ridiculed/criticized by the Doom Community at the time (and I tried to find the download link for this game but it seems it cannot be found anywhere on the net...hmmm...I wonder why) and he has released nothing eversince but yet he likes to brag about how "great" his "company" is (remember every game that Corbin has ever started were meant to be commercial titles...) and often overhypes his games despite he has done nothing worthwhile to the modding community.

The only thing we can hope that the companies like Monolith/Capcom/etc will sue his shit stained asshole and put him in Jail but unfortunately I think the only way for that to happen only if he actually commercially releases something if the companies ever take notice (or perhaps maybe notified...).