Resurrection

Discussion about editing and mapping for Blood II: The Chosen.
User avatar
Blood of Nightmares
Well Done
Posts: 1674
Joined: May 10th, 2005, 23:17
Location: The Accurate Hall of Epiphany

Post by Blood of Nightmares » Aug 4th, 2009, 21:40

CorbinCopy and ZzardoZZ can fuck off and die horribly.....in a fire.

User avatar
Snake Plissken
Pink on the Inside
Posts: 287
Joined: Aug 12th, 2008, 21:36
Location: Right next door to Hell

Post by Snake Plissken » Aug 4th, 2009, 22:59

Damn, THAT sucks :(
You have my support, Kurt.

Tesla
New user
Posts: 46
Joined: Jun 12th, 2008, 08:29

Post by Tesla » Aug 4th, 2009, 23:31

These sad news actually made my eyes wet..

It seems that the hordes of copying bastards can gnaw promising projects to death... I've seen this happen before...

User avatar
Blood of Nightmares
Well Done
Posts: 1674
Joined: May 10th, 2005, 23:17
Location: The Accurate Hall of Epiphany

Post by Blood of Nightmares » Aug 5th, 2009, 01:50

Tesla wrote:It seems that the hordes of copying bastards can gnaw promising projects to death... I've seen this happen before...
When you said "I've seen this happen before" could you point out the projects that your talking that were gnawed to death as you say?

User avatar
wangho
Well Done
Posts: 1217
Joined: Oct 31st, 2006, 06:30
Location: Over here, over there, yonder, aways, sometimes nowhere.

Post by wangho » Aug 5th, 2009, 02:28

Corbin is copying your stuff again. Corbin, ya damn weak fool! I hate, hate, HATE pukes like you that have next to no talent that thinks you can go around trying to be creative. You have no right. You need to get into a different line of work and pre-occupation ya sleazy piece of no-talent shit.

User avatar
Shadowman
The Posty Baby
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sep 3rd, 2007, 04:14
Location: MapEdit
Contact:

Post by Shadowman » Aug 5th, 2009, 03:13

You know what you need to do Kurt?

Suck it up. Deal, because I hope to Glod that this project wasn't made for your fans. You don't have to answer to your critics. You don't have to answer to your fans. You don't have to answer to the Dreaming God. The only person you have to answer to is yourself. This project is for you and the glory of Blood, and nobody, especially a deranged tranny and his butt buddy, can take that away from you.

Get it together.
Image
Achievement Unlocked: <3*
(Since returned to Daedalus.)
Achievement Unlocked: Kickass Chaos Avatar by Ella.

Achievement Unlocked: Best Insult Ever

Tesla
New user
Posts: 46
Joined: Jun 12th, 2008, 08:29

Post by Tesla » Aug 5th, 2009, 14:11

Blood of Nightmares wrote:When you said "I've seen this happen before" could you point out the projects that your talking that were gnawed to death as you say?
This has happened also on other mods what I've been surveying, mods for like HL, RA2 and such... Blood ain't the only thing what I play and mod..

They weren't gnawed to death by this group... There are other groups aswell.

User avatar
Ella
Restraint Resistant
Posts: 944
Joined: Feb 6th, 2008, 12:35
Location: Loathers Mill

Post by Ella » Aug 5th, 2009, 15:23

Shadowman is right to a degree, i think the actual sense of this feud has been blown too far out of proportion, to a degree i've realised this ages ago, but only until recently after seeing it affecting people too far than it realistically should have, i've seen that it's a pretty ridiculous occurrence and/or nuisance.

If one person and his group of blind mice simply follow in what seems like deliberately induced streaks (or they could even be unintentional, it can certainly be that sad), then why really bother giving them attention constantly, you know? Holding grudges generally means circling your life around one or more of the insignificant, and if i were the target or felt like the target being attacked, i would hate to deem these people a personal hassle since i just wouldn't want to consider them a worry. Hate is like love, they're constantly on your mind, you can't get them out of your head, they can make you sick, they can make you panic, so someone simply saying things like "get over it" or "give it a rest" in this situation simply won't have any affect to the victim, the person needs to see that what they're dealing with shouldn't push them over the edge as much as it already has, there needs to be some general realisation here.

Kurt, there are only two people that affect you like a rash, Corbin and Zardoz, so leaving the internet just because they encourage your anger and aggression isn't an ideal way to solve the problem, in all sense really that's just you saying "i give up, you win" and i know you're not one to let such a situation take priority over your well being, you're better than that, we've all seen it. If giving up Resurrection would potentially reassure you of better freedom and a calmer approach to the internet, then you may as well, i wouldn't want you to work on something that has the ability to make you suffer by causes of other individuals, Resurrection would only prolong those bad memories.

If working on Resurrection in silent seems better for you, then by all means do this, but it would be better for you to not base your internet life around those two aggravators, i mean i've given reasons to why, so i only hope you understand it as much as i do. Life's too short to worry about people that are of no real threat or importance, they can't physically do anything to you apart from enrage, but why even let them do that. In the end, we should do things because we want to, not because we feel we have too.

I talk to you with respect Kurt, so pardon if i've come up strong in any way, i only want to create a better sense to the event that i honestly thought had stopped until just now.

kurt
.PSD
Posts: 1410
Joined: Nov 12th, 2007, 04:21
Location: a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind
Contact:

Post by kurt » Aug 5th, 2009, 19:39

I agree that it does make perfect sense to simply ignore these annoyances. But it's like trying to ignore one of those small irritating dogs that keeps barking while you're trying to concentrate, or ignoring the infestation of termites that have invaded your home. Putting it out of your mind is a difficult thing to do, and those termites could eventually cause an entire structure to collapse. That structure could be Resurrection, or it could even be Blood.

Termites that are indestructible and relentless, and hope to be paid for the destruction they cause. But it would give peace of mind to simply ignore them. There's nothing I'd like better then to simply work in peace and continue with the original goals that I had. But it certainly is difficult to ignore a shadow that copies my every action, and then mocks and insults me continuously.

I appreciate the support and advice.

Parasite wrote:I'm now going to do everything I can to belittle you. I'm going to humilate the fuck out of you. You've given me no choice. And I hope you get sick and throw up, and then choke on your throwup.
Image

User avatar
Ella
Restraint Resistant
Posts: 944
Joined: Feb 6th, 2008, 12:35
Location: Loathers Mill

Post by Ella » Aug 5th, 2009, 21:16

Where's that quote from?

Kurt, i understand the working conditions have been affected and restrained from public view because of fear of thievery, perhaps this is a more ideal condition to prevent any further dismay on your behalf, but people understand the situation, it's just they're very limited in attempting to aid in any way.

Most of us here have taken onboard the events and have generated our own view on how it'll eventually turn out, but as for what could be done, very little. The only official beneficial way to gain control is to ignore what's been thrown at you, walk away from it, realise that you're the better half of the battle and don't lose your reputation over something considered insignificant to many. A lot of your posts have been only on the subject matter of Corbin, Zardoz, and Hypertension, people might feel that you're centring it in your life, like it's the only thing you want to talk about, but i realise it's not always done in self awareness, sometimes we just need to vent and regret it, but Kurt, it might be a better idea to let most of what's happening happen, and not consider it a personal matter anymore. There's more beyond your life than Resurrection, this is nothing but a simple hobby, yes it might be something quite important to you, something you feel is worth your time, but don't let it affect your emotional balance or your social behaviour if there's people leeching off your efforts and creativity.

Attempts have been made to convince the opposition of their misdoings, you've done the research behind him and his previous work that expose certain factors about him, and the list continues, but most of it has come to no avail, and although i hate to say such a thing, it's true, it's only created an immature one on one with a lot of us with no actual benefit. Keep working on Resurrection in silence if it's really important to you, but maybe it's time to calm down a bit with the Corbin, Zardoz vendetta, before more people become fed up and leave because of the déjà vu affect.

kurt
.PSD
Posts: 1410
Joined: Nov 12th, 2007, 04:21
Location: a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind
Contact:

Post by kurt » Aug 5th, 2009, 22:23

The quote is from Corbin in a private email that I received.

You are right Ella. It probably does seem like I have nothing else to talk about, other then these 2 nitwits. Unfortunately I can't talk about Resurrection any longer, and if I were to post on any other subject, I'd most likely be mocked and ridiculed elsewhere, in an attempt to further damage my character and reputation.

I've made the facts and information available in order for the community to understand the situation. It may feel like deja-vu to some, however for me it's been continuous. But as you've stated, providing all of this information has actually accomplished very little.

The situation simply is what is, and I appreciate your comments.
Image

User avatar
Blood of Nightmares
Well Done
Posts: 1674
Joined: May 10th, 2005, 23:17
Location: The Accurate Hall of Epiphany

Post by Blood of Nightmares » Aug 5th, 2009, 22:27

I guess that quote just revealed Corbin's true colors since no sane/mature person would ever write a torture/death threat like that....

All Corbin's doing now is simply stalking you just the same like he did to that person who cannot be named that sent me that PM from Doomworld that I PM you long ago and I even posted the message (Edit: Link) in the very last pages of "delete my account" thread (you know what person I'm talking about Kurt since I unedited the quotes in the PM)
Last edited by Blood of Nightmares on Aug 5th, 2009, 23:03, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Ella
Restraint Resistant
Posts: 944
Joined: Feb 6th, 2008, 12:35
Location: Loathers Mill

Post by Ella » Aug 5th, 2009, 22:51

His quote is nothing more than self pleasure of your missery, it's completely evident that he's only attempting to stir your emotions around, the better thing here would be to ignore it, it's of no significance.

Kurt, you are aware of our previous PM conversations of course, and of my duties i had promised you, and i did commit some time ago. It did some affect but it quickly wore off as it seems, so i can only apologise for the lack of results (i restrict any offical details to prevent further problems).

Retaliation is very tempting in situations like these i understand, but i hope you can grab hold of that self control Kurt, show you're the greater half, show you're the mature non-counterpart in the duel. If Corbin or whoever make pittiful insults about any of your posts, or conversations that of no actual relation to them or their/your work, then let them, they're the one's centring their lives around you, they'll be the ones with nothing better to do than to mock, deeming them nothing but low lives, while you're standing strong and laughing at their attempts, because you have to admit Kurt, they are often laughable with what they comment on.

I know for sure i have people who mock me behind my back, i know they'll generate comments, all negative and false etc, but heck, i don't care, they're only spreading my name, i'm nothing but a major hit, in fact i'm home of the hits, you know? :P

It's better to laugh at situations like these, in the end you know who is right and wrong, you realise who matters most and whose more important, you understand that there's not a single thing Corbin can do to stop you in your tracks, you're a free man Kurt, the world is what you make of it.

kurt
.PSD
Posts: 1410
Joined: Nov 12th, 2007, 04:21
Location: a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind
Contact:

Post by kurt » Aug 5th, 2009, 23:40

I appreciate your efforts Ella, and somehow I already knew what the eventual results would be. I simply can't imagine anyone ever mocking you though. Would you like me to go beat them up?

I have to agree that some of those feeble attempts at insulting me are quite humorous in their total absurdity. But I suppose that crazy attempts are to be expected from an individual that wishes to humiliate the fuck out of me and hopes that I choke to death on vomit.

I'll try to look forward to a great deal of laughter in the future...
Corbin wrote:I'm going to try and recreate that shot in Hypertension..
I swear kurt is the biggest single reason I continue to work on my game. =)
Image

User avatar
Blood of Nightmares
Well Done
Posts: 1674
Joined: May 10th, 2005, 23:17
Location: The Accurate Hall of Epiphany

Post by Blood of Nightmares » Aug 8th, 2009, 06:16

Corbin wrote:I'm going to try and recreate that shot in Hypertension..I swear kurt is the biggest single reason I continue to work on my game. =)
Corbin has once again admitted to his thievery (or a poor attempt to being "sarcastic") which at the same time showing his true colors once more....

Post Reply