Half-Blood

Discussion about editing and mapping for Blood.
GuitarGangster
New user

Half-Blood

Post by GuitarGangster » May 22nd, 2015, 15:26

GuitarGangster
New user

Re: Half-Blood

Post by GuitarGangster » May 25th, 2015, 22:22

Greetings fellow Blood fans,

I was recently surfing the internet looking for Blood remakes, as I do every couple of months, only to find nothing new. No surprise there. I came across 3 mods which attempted to remake Blood using the Source Engine. Unfortunately these mods are dead, I presume. The content these guys had made so far was looking really great. I couldn't stand to not experience the Blood universe in the Source Engine. I'm also a big fan of Half-Life 2 and the episodes. So I decided to do it my damn-self knowing that it wasn't going to be easy since these guys quit. I'm no modeler, no scripter, hell I am not even a mapper. Despite all this I completed my first map I have ever made in no more than 2 weeks.

If there is anyone here who owns Half-Life 2: Episode 2 (if you don't, go buy it, it's great), loves Half-Life 2 and loves Blood, you are welcome to send me an e-mail requesting to give my map a go. I will send you the necessary files. The map is based on Cradle to Grave, the first level of Blood. Meanwhile I will be working on Wrong Side of the Tracks.

Thanks for your attention and keep on spilling that blood :twisted:

nickkeizers@hotmail.com