New map in progress

Discussion about editing and mapping for Blood.
wangho
Well Done
Location: Over here, over there, yonder, aways, sometimes nowhere.

Re: New map in progress

Post by wangho » May 30th, 2011, 20:40

Jerry, make sure you have your priorities in the correct order. Do not let University get in the way of Blood mapediting.Anyone can get into school, but very few know how to mapedit. You are one of the elite!

Jerry
Still Kicking

Post by Jerry » May 30th, 2011, 23:29

Blood of Nightmares wrote:
Spoiler: show
So basically the "Hunt" series is actually a prequel to Blood which is the story about Caleb's life before he joined the Cabal? Since at the end of the map you meet Ophelia...Well if so, then what's with the Dream with Tchernobog and his claims of "Do you enjoy killing my servants?" if they never met nor Caleb is a member of the Cabal yet?
Well, I am aware of this and I could explain everything to you, but there will be no surprise later then... So I am not going to reveal anything yet, sorry. Nevertheless, I hope you still enjoyed my map. :wink:
wangho wrote:Jerry, make sure you have your priorities in the correct order. Do not let University get in the way of Blood mapediting.Anyone can get into school, but very few know how to mapedit. You are one of the elite!
Many thanks! Maybe I neglected Blood during this exam period a bit. Don't worry, I am still here and will create more maps for every devoted Blood fan, I promise. :D
I want Jo-Jo! I want Jo-Jo! Jo-Jo! JO-JOOOO!

NoOne
Pink on the Inside

Post by NoOne » May 30th, 2011, 23:39

Forgive for offtop, but I have written article about voxel models, and Hellen now works over transfer.
Probably you will be interested by it :)
NoOne

Jerry
Still Kicking

Post by Jerry » May 31st, 2011, 13:48

NoOne wrote:Forgive for offtop, but I have written article about voxel models, and Hellen now works over transfer.
Probably you will be interested by it :)
Ok, thanks. PM'ed you :wink:
I want Jo-Jo! I want Jo-Jo! Jo-Jo! JO-JOOOO!