drUnken threadddz

General discussion that doesn't fit in the other boards.
mouth
Lightly Broiled

drUnken threadddz

Post by mouth » Aug 10th, 2007, 03:08

Ok so I had a bit to drink no biggie shit, I fucking had some alcohol and stuffs and now look I felt like shit for some reasones adn this thing that happened oh man let me tell you its not cool when you dont feel good abot something that happened because of you know its bad when a girl you care about is down and your down then adn oh no i think im losing her man so right now its not so cool. :(
but hey, the thread is open hooray
Long live the new flesh!

wangho
Well Done
Location: Over here, over there, yonder, aways, sometimes nowhere.

Post by wangho » Aug 10th, 2007, 05:47

ahhh... the excitement of youth and discovering alcohol

Umnir
Half-homie

Post by Umnir » Aug 10th, 2007, 08:18

Oh yeah! :P
Sorry to hear about your problems. You'll feel better tomorrow... or not.

mouth
Lightly Broiled

Post by mouth » Aug 10th, 2007, 13:25

Oh great.. It's not enough that I made a fool out of myself on a local level, I had to do it on a global level too. :roll:

And there were no problems actually, just jot it down as a drunken idiot's ramblings :lol:
Long live the new flesh!

Daedalus
Blood is my Medium

Post by Daedalus » Aug 10th, 2007, 14:27

Isn't one supposed to be drunk to participate in this thread? 8)
Kazashi wrote:Daedalus, I don't care how much you know about Blood, your attitude has to change.
Blood + Focus = Love · Faith is the key · Heretics and traitors cannot stand before us · Some games are self-perpetuating - Blood requires conscientious communal effort to survive · We are the last line · Ask not for whom the main menu animates · Blood's promotion and survival - all other gaming considerations are secondary · More than just a game · Need a hint? · Make a stand

Umnir
Half-homie

Post by Umnir » Aug 13th, 2007, 22:38

Holy damnation im drunk! It's monday, so it's even more sad.. or should I say it's sad that people arent drunk in mondays! Went to my local and there was absolutely no one there, except some underraged who tried to get beer but didnt buahahahah!

I guess I could angst with my life and say that I don't have friends... well, I don't, but I don't really care. Most people are just shit anyway. It's damn fun to go solo style at times... YYEEEHAW!

RedFanatic
Pink on the Inside

Post by RedFanatic » Aug 14th, 2007, 04:32

What the hell man, I mean i used to be able to see a girl and think hey she's pretty, but now everytime i see someone remotely my type i fall in love!

I don't do anything about it i just get all depressed and end up thinking about her all the time, why not just skip all that and only fall in love when it the right time, Jesus!!

Hmmm lucky this is a drunk post or i'd never write that shit.....in fact tomorrow when i look at this i'm gonna just die :oops:
[color=red]Infuscomus Cruo Lokemundux[/color]

http://bpf.deathmask.net/
[img]http://bpf.deathmask.net/banner.gif[/img]

NAto
Well Done

Post by NAto » Aug 14th, 2007, 13:16

I know I'm not drunk but hey... this is interesting...

I'm studying literature in the age of the internet as one of my specializations right?* I JUST got up from reading an academic journal on how people are more honest (put in lamans terms) when on the internet. Well... couple that with being drunk and we've got some interesting posts hahaha!

And ummm... dont worry about what you post, we understand :D

*Half my studies are what interests me and half are what I need to get rich MUHAHAHAHAH

mouth
Lightly Broiled

Post by mouth » Aug 14th, 2007, 23:57

I'm drunk right now, waiting for the 00:00 to call my girl and then I can pick her up (she's gonna sneak out from her home cuz she's grounded and shit). Then we can go back to this party and yeah! I'll probably drink tomorrow too. It's cool.
Dudes, here's my suggestion - don't get an underage girl ;)
Long live the new flesh!

Daedolon
Supervillain outcast

Post by Daedolon » Aug 15th, 2007, 12:29

mouth wrote:she's grounded and shit
Oh lawd.

Personally I'm at school and I wish I was drunk.

Drakan
Well Done

Post by Drakan » Aug 15th, 2007, 13:11

Daedalus wrote:Isn't one supposed to be drunk to participate in this thread? 8)
And yet you...
Life is a privilege...Death is a promise...

Umnir
Half-homie

Post by Umnir » Aug 17th, 2007, 23:15

Club time soon, more news follow. :D

edit: Ffffuck! Im so drunk! heh.

Honestly, even when Im drunk, I can say that Im the best dancer in the city (small city I live in). I see the people's faces, they see that Im just so fucking good. My friends say that Im fucking good. But no girls don't see that a good dancer is a good man. They just choose some fucking idiot sheeps car engineers. Anyway, about 96% of the populance is married here anyway.. with fucking idiots. Their loss. We'll see when they separarate.

PAcid
New user

Post by PAcid » Aug 18th, 2007, 01:57

Umnir wrote:I guess I could angst with my life and say that I don't have friends
Umnir wrote:I see the people's faces, they see that Im just so fucking good. My friends say that Im fucking good
i love you man... heres another friend, meeeee :3

Edix: can anyonew lick their elbow2?
[color=#0099FF]Happily married.... yes people find it weird when i say "happily" and "married" togther.[/color]

Umnir
Half-homie

Post by Umnir » Aug 18th, 2007, 03:27

PAcid, I have few friends, but one that likes manhunt I would gladly take as a friend. :) Hell, how can't you like someone who likes manhunt!

Let's tear the bulding downnnnnnaaaaahhhhhh!!!

PAcid
New user

Post by PAcid » Aug 18th, 2007, 21:17

Wow. I don't remember that one. I remember hitting other forums but not this one, those harsh girls (and my wife.....i think?) made me do it! I'm just glad (and quite surprised) i actually did it in an appropriate thread.... heh heh :)

Thanks Umnir! i have another friend now :D
[color=#0099FF]Happily married.... yes people find it weird when i say "happily" and "married" togther.[/color]