A warm-Blooded welcome to all our users.

General discussion that doesn't fit in the other boards.
Daedalus
Blood is my Medium

A warm-Blooded welcome to all our users.

Post by Daedalus » Oct 16th, 2004, 22:04

Greetings, fellow Bloodites and welcome to the PostMortem!

The world of Bloodites has changed. The faithful have been separated from the fallen. It is no secret that Blood's community lies scattered and weakened. With the change in Bloodites, it has become necessary to change our approach towards them.

This is where The PostMortem comes in. The PostMortem is the most complete collection of Blood material available and with each day that passes our collection grows. We are here for all your Blood needs and soon hope to make this humble website into a buzzing Blood community.

These exciting changes in the near future require work from both sides. The PostMortem team is completely dedicated to providing you with all the Blood services you need. All that we ask in return is that you, the Blood consumer (heheh), help us out by pointing to any errors on The PostMortem. Any requests are welcome too. There is no length we won't go to for Blood. Speak to Daedolon or me if you want to voice your opinion about anything at all.

It is indeed fitting that our site is named after episode 6. Blood has passed and we are the aftermath. So help us out, rally to our banner and stay fresh! - ÐÐ
Kazashi wrote:Daedalus, I don't care how much you know about Blood, your attitude has to change.
Blood + Focus = Love · Faith is the key · Heretics and traitors cannot stand before us · Some games are self-perpetuating - Blood requires conscientious communal effort to survive · We are the last line · Ask not for whom the main menu animates · Blood's promotion and survival - all other gaming considerations are secondary · More than just a game · Need a hint? · Make a stand

oBe
The Mad Scientist

Post by oBe » Sep 14th, 2005, 16:42

I see you found the way :wink:

edit:
this is what I was talking about:
http://postmortem.edgegaming.com/forums ... .php?t=154

Haven't seen him around for a while though.
www.haywire.be

Daedolon
Supervillain outcast

Post by Daedolon » Sep 15th, 2005, 09:18

psyren wrote:Greetings,

You have a very cool site here. I have no idea why it's so hard to find. Been looking for Blood resources for many months before someone finally told me about this.
I've been trying to promote Posty on several resources and make it more easier to find on search engines and such. Sadly, there has been just a little of progress.

That's where you come in, with just a little of work, you can easily make the site more known. I mean you can always just tell your friends about it :wink:

SIN
New user

Post by SIN » Nov 13th, 2005, 20:16

Yes i tend to agree that this site is quite difficult to find. Though when you find this site you get all these nice goodies. Cool site, very helpful for us rare followers...
=It only takes one bullet to kill you=

Daedalus
Blood is my Medium

Post by Daedalus » Jan 15th, 2006, 13:46

Hey, guys. This topic has gotten a facelift and a transplant. If you're new around here, please feel free to introduce yourself here, or just say 'hi'. Whatever you're comfortable with. This is mainly to prevent thirty thousand threads with people introducing themselves. Anyways, everybody is welcome! 8)
Kazashi wrote:Daedalus, I don't care how much you know about Blood, your attitude has to change.
Blood + Focus = Love · Faith is the key · Heretics and traitors cannot stand before us · Some games are self-perpetuating - Blood requires conscientious communal effort to survive · We are the last line · Ask not for whom the main menu animates · Blood's promotion and survival - all other gaming considerations are secondary · More than just a game · Need a hint? · Make a stand

Drakan
Well Done

Post by Drakan » Jan 15th, 2006, 14:31

Hi Deathmask! I'm Drakan and I wanna have bloodite children with you!

:lol:
Life is a privilege...Death is a promise...

Daedalus
Blood is my Medium

Post by Daedalus » Jan 15th, 2006, 14:32

Beware! You'll incur the wrath of the deadliest beast to walk these forums!

Drakan
Well Done

Post by Drakan » Jan 15th, 2006, 14:38

You're the one who keeps saying I'm hot. What else am I meant to do!?

Hellen
Well Done

Post by Hellen » Jan 15th, 2006, 14:42

I see you, kids… :twisted:

If someone says you’re hot, Drakan, that doesn’t mean he wants to marry you. He needs to make a proposal first. 8)

Btw, I’m Hellen. I’m a single white female… yeah.

Shaggy
Pink on the Inside

Post by Shaggy » Jan 16th, 2006, 10:40

hi hi, i'm shaggy. that's it - alien, inteligent, shaggy form of life.
signatures are irrelevant. they are for those naive simpletons, who think that they can sum their whole life philosophy in several worlds.
idiots.

Drakan
Well Done

Post by Drakan » Jan 16th, 2006, 11:22

Hellen wrote:I see you, kids… :twisted:

If someone says you’re hot, Drakan, that doesn’t mean he wants to marry you. He needs to make a proposal first. 8)
But if he proposes to me, he'll invoke your wrath!

...And we don't want that happening. :shock:

Drakan
Well Done

Post by Drakan » Jan 16th, 2006, 14:45

I better stop before I ware out my welcome.

:)

mouth
Lightly Broiled

Post by mouth » Jan 16th, 2006, 20:45

Hi, my name is Mouth, and I'm an alcoholic.
Long live the new flesh!

Willis
New user

Post by Willis » Jan 17th, 2006, 12:53

quitter

I'm Willis, and I drive people away by overmoderation and overcontrolling.
Basically, I'm no fun... good thing they don't let me moderate here, huh?
--Willis

Drakan
Well Done

Post by Drakan » Jan 17th, 2006, 13:10

Yeah but they'll come back. You offer custom smilies and a kick arse remake project! :D