The Postmortem garbage bin season eight?

General discussion that doesn't fit in the other boards.
Status Cruo
Pink on the Inside

Re: The Postmortem garbage bin season eight?

Post by Status Cruo » Apr 10th, 2016, 07:54

I have not, but as long as the goodness ain't gone out of it because of the "natural", I'll gladly give it a try 8)

Daedolon
Supervillain outcast

Post by Daedolon » Apr 10th, 2016, 08:51

Panda is a classic. Never knew they started manufacturing those abroad (identical logo but crazy bland packaging).

MoonStalkeR
Lightly Broiled

Post by MoonStalkeR » Apr 10th, 2016, 14:38

It has been available here in kwa for at least 15 years as probably the most recognizable brand of natural(real) licorice, and not the twizzler crap that has hijacked the word.
<Boilerplate> Thing is MoonStalkeR: You seem to be suffering from schizphernia, which the MoonStalkeR personality is your base one, Mobius is the aggressive personality, Krypto is the depressive personality, Nautalus is the pervert personality, etc

Status Cruo
Pink on the Inside

Post by Status Cruo » Apr 10th, 2016, 14:45

Yeah, twizzlers are pretty nasty. How about a good bite of kookaburra?

Umnir
Half-homie

Post by Umnir » Apr 20th, 2016, 18:10

Matt, tried the salmiakki yet? :)
Don't wait too long so that the freshness doesn't leave this realm.

Yeah, sweet liquorice is another drug. In Finland I love kouvolan lakritsi, made in kouvola, or kouvostoliitto, the soviet union of Finland.
LOL HI!

Daedalus
Blood is my Medium

Post by Daedalus » Apr 21st, 2016, 13:25

Haha, I'm still building up courage to try it. (:
Kazashi wrote:Daedalus, I don't care how much you know about Blood, your attitude has to change.
Blood + Focus = Love · Faith is the key · Heretics and traitors cannot stand before us · Some games are self-perpetuating - Blood requires conscientious communal effort to survive · We are the last line · Ask not for whom the main menu animates · Blood's promotion and survival - all other gaming considerations are secondary · More than just a game · Need a hint? · Make a stand

Status Cruo
Pink on the Inside

Post by Status Cruo » Apr 24th, 2016, 13:45

Just found out brother Peter S. Ruckman went to be with the Lord on April 21. 94 years he walked this earth and a great blessing his preaching was to many, myself included.

And now I'm looking at this "Christian" forum with a 10+ page thread on how Prince was to be preferred over Ruckman. Bleh.

Krypto
Well Done

Post by Krypto » Apr 24th, 2016, 22:48

Daedalus wrote:
> Haha, I'm still building up courage to try it. (:

Could it secretly be the one and only mysterious weakness of The Dreaming God? :F
It is better to light a candle then to curse the darkness...

Status Cruo
Pink on the Inside

Post by Status Cruo » Apr 30th, 2016, 08:22

Status Cruo
Pink on the Inside

Post by Status Cruo » May 24th, 2016, 10:05

I don't think I've ever seen so much stupidity, shameless lying, denial and arrogance piled up in the same dump: http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-n ... 102?no-ist

And here's the picture they conveniently forgot to provide: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-HSReW6P_jq4/T ... 0/dino.jpg

Smithsonian = ------ IQ.

Daedalus
Blood is my Medium

Post by Daedalus » May 30th, 2016, 05:14

Today we observe the aging of an administrator most evil.

Grow, Jarmo, grow!

The best gift I can give has already been offered - I can help get this place unbroken so that it no longer gives you sleepless nights!

Let the coke flow!
Kazashi wrote:Daedalus, I don't care how much you know about Blood, your attitude has to change.
Blood + Focus = Love · Faith is the key · Heretics and traitors cannot stand before us · Some games are self-perpetuating - Blood requires conscientious communal effort to survive · We are the last line · Ask not for whom the main menu animates · Blood's promotion and survival - all other gaming considerations are secondary · More than just a game · Need a hint? · Make a stand

Krypto
Well Done

Post by Krypto » May 30th, 2016, 23:59

Long growth and continued coke flow for the one and only Jarmo!

Here's my annual gift: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoYewr87bMQ
It is better to light a candle then to curse the darkness...

Daedalus
Blood is my Medium

Post by Daedalus » May 31st, 2016, 05:16

Ah, wise indeed, Krypto!

Umnir
Half-homie

Post by Umnir » May 31st, 2016, 06:16

Matt,
The salmiakki gods are demanding their tribute in review. :D

Matt,
I still remember I drooled back in the days for the kierie you showed, I think it was called. I moogled for it but I found about ballkierie, bigger ball headed club that reminds of native american ball headed club. Is there any more specific name for the club that looked more like baton?
LOL HI!

MoonStalkeR
Lightly Broiled

Post by MoonStalkeR » Jun 4th, 2016, 00:24

Today I stand in direct opposition to the sodomite agenda, and I urge you to do the same. Beware, for apathy is a certain way to get your soul thrown in the eternal lake of fire, and it's not yet too late to change the course.

"So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth." (Revelation 3:1)

"And they shall turn away [their] ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables." (Timothy 4:4)

The ------ and his cronies can take away your guns, they can take away your home, but hear me out, they can never take away your steadfast faith in the lord and savior, your perseverance, your dignity.

"But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved." (Matthew 24:13)
<Boilerplate> Thing is MoonStalkeR: You seem to be suffering from schizphernia, which the MoonStalkeR personality is your base one, Mobius is the aggressive personality, Krypto is the depressive personality, Nautalus is the pervert personality, etc