The Postmortem garbage bin season eight?

General discussion that doesn't fit in the other boards.
Snehk
New user

Re: The Postmortem garbage bin season eight?

Post by Snehk » Dec 13th, 2015, 12:21

I only played Diablo III a short while at my friends house, like two years ago. One thing that annoyed both of us is that it required internet connection all the time, and having slow connection even playing singleplayer was impossible. After playing both Diablo and Diablo II it felt totally different for me, but I can't really remember why.

Suture
Doin' Thangs

Post by Suture » Dec 15th, 2015, 02:07

So... System Shock 3.
Dimebog wrote:Start fearing my dick and stop spamming.

Umnir
Half-homie

Post by Umnir » Dec 17th, 2015, 22:14

Suture wrote:So... System Shock 3.
I am willing to put my bets on green theme. Deus Ex 3 was gold/brown, I assume SS3 will be green. Maybe with shades of blue who knows.
LOL HI!

Dimebog
Troll of the Opera

Post by Dimebog » Dec 18th, 2015, 20:26

Maybe green or orange.
Raven wrote:Nevermore.

Daedolon
Supervillain outcast

Post by Daedolon » Dec 22nd, 2015, 02:26

Wasn't it settled already?

Krypto
Well Done

Post by Krypto » Dec 22nd, 2015, 12:30

I had this dream Matt made a new Blood map and we were playtesting it. It was based off the interior of Shipwrecked but with a much larger ship to explore and a haunting setting, I recall this distinct cargo area which featured flickering lighting and wailing noises, it also specifically used the track from Bloody Pulp Fiction - BPF13 - Within the Woods. The most noticeable feature was a sequence where a large room was flooded then become consequently submerged and filled with Gillbeasts.

steelsong
New user

Post by steelsong » Dec 24th, 2015, 03:24

That sounds like an interesting idea for a part of a level, especially if you're on one of the harder difficulties like extra crispy or well done.
Not dead... yet.

MoonStalkeR
Lightly Broiled

Post by MoonStalkeR » Dec 24th, 2015, 06:48

I also ran through a map matching that description in my dreams. BPF13 used the "Tales from the Darkside" theme, correct?

<Boilerplate> Thing is MoonStalkeR: You seem to be suffering from schizphernia, which the MoonStalkeR personality is your base one, Mobius is the aggressive personality, Krypto is the depressive personality, Nautalus is the pervert personality, etc

Status Cruo
Pink on the Inside

Post by Status Cruo » Dec 25th, 2015, 07:19

A bit late, but merry Christmas everyone, and may the Lord Jesus Christ bless you all and prosper your ways.

steelsong
New user

Post by steelsong » Dec 28th, 2015, 06:57

Merry Christmas as well, good sir.
Not dead... yet.

Status Cruo
Pink on the Inside

Post by Status Cruo » Dec 29th, 2015, 22:36

Lemmy is reported to have split hell wide open on December 28, a couple of days after being diagnosed with some form of cancer. God is not mocked, but neither is his death anything to rejoice about.

"Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee" - Luke 12:20

Daedolon
Supervillain outcast

Post by Daedolon » Jan 1st, 2016, 12:38

Krypto wrote:I had this dream Matt made a new Blood map and we were playtesting it. It was based off the interior of Shipwrecked but with a much larger ship to explore and a haunting setting, I recall this distinct cargo area which featured flickering lighting and wailing noises, it also specifically used the track from Bloody Pulp Fiction - BPF13 - Within the Woods. The most noticeable feature was a sequence where a large room was flooded then become consequently submerged and filled with Gillbeasts.
That actually sounds eerily similar to a map I'm working on.

Daedalus
Blood is my Medium

Post by Daedalus » Jan 5th, 2016, 14:32

Late Christmas greetings and New Year wishes. Interestingly 2016 has only held bad news for me so far, but we shall see what unfolds.
Kazashi wrote:Daedalus, I don't care how much you know about Blood, your attitude has to change.
Blood + Focus = Love · Faith is the key · Heretics and traitors cannot stand before us · Some games are self-perpetuating - Blood requires conscientious communal effort to survive · We are the last line · Ask not for whom the main menu animates · Blood's promotion and survival - all other gaming considerations are secondary · More than just a game · Need a hint? · Make a stand

Status Cruo
Pink on the Inside

Post by Status Cruo » Jan 6th, 2016, 15:13

Personally I don't even get the whole new year thing, specially on our calendar. Surely the 31th some people use as an incentive for throwing a party, but other than that, it remains as meaningless to me as my own birthday.

2016 already looks like an extension of 2015's miseries, but God willing there shall be some degree of deliverance.

Daedalus
Blood is my Medium

Post by Daedalus » Jan 6th, 2016, 16:31

I suppose it's just one of those things better left not being thought on for too long. People love an excuse to party.

At the end of the day it does make for more rewarding dynamite usage.
Kazashi wrote:Daedalus, I don't care how much you know about Blood, your attitude has to change.
Blood + Focus = Love · Faith is the key · Heretics and traitors cannot stand before us · Some games are self-perpetuating - Blood requires conscientious communal effort to survive · We are the last line · Ask not for whom the main menu animates · Blood's promotion and survival - all other gaming considerations are secondary · More than just a game · Need a hint? · Make a stand