Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.

General discussion that doesn't fit in the other boards.
MoonStalkeR
Lightly Broiled

Re: Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.

Post by MoonStalkeR » Dec 19th, 2013, 21:02

It is good to read a phenomenal response, Krypto, as always.

Sure, the vast majority of plebeians don't fall onto the “evil” category, but they easily succumb to it via apathy and whatnot. Why else do most parents allow Colgate to enter their child's mouth, when the label says “Call poison control if swallowed” - I'm sure most of us devoured toothpaste at one point :D . Even if ignoble men are a minority, exercising caution is imperative for survival.

I wonder how the above turning points or approximations correspond with technological revolutions, climate shifts, and disasters. The Earth is getting raped for the profit of a few, rendering the environment and food supply increasingly more toxic. The conclusion is looking imminent indeed; with the exponential declines in quality, it may just be within our lifetime. Each generation is exposed to more poisons, drugs, pollution, etc. this is marked by the ever-increasing frequency of strange, fatal illnesses. Notice how the population gets increasingly fatter due to the toxic food supply and dietary disinformation... it's difficult to even spot a non-fat woman nowadays.

Even if we aren't much further than we were millennial ago, on this suffocating planet there is a plus side of opportunity for exploration and enlightenment due to growing technological capability. We're in for an outlandish storm...
Dimebog wrote: @Nate: By "bipedals" you mean like, ostriches and stuff?
I thought he was talking about hominids. But our fellow bipedals would beg to differ

<Boilerplate> Thing is MoonStalkeR: You seem to be suffering from schizphernia, which the MoonStalkeR personality is your base one, Mobius is the aggressive personality, Krypto is the depressive personality, Nautalus is the pervert personality, etc

Status Cruo
Pink on the Inside

Re: The Postmortem garbage bin season seven, Part II

Post by Status Cruo » Dec 20th, 2013, 06:18

Dimebog wrote:But that is exactly what it implies. How do you describe a regretful action that must be rectified by undoing?
Not quite. You're reading "that must be rectified by undoing" into it.

E.g. God forbid you go out in the field for a walk, step onto a land mine and the explosion sends you to the hospital with severe wounds and trauma. You will certainly regret what happened, and even having been there at all, yet it was not your mistake, unless you misread a sign warning you about it, but say there wasn't even a sign?
Dimebog wrote:Also, dictionaries tell you exact definitions of words, not what they imply.
Even more of a reason to be careful when assuming what they may imply.

NAto
Well Done

Post by NAto » Dec 20th, 2013, 08:15

Dimebog wrote:@Nate: By "bipedals" you mean like, ostriches and stuff?
Lol! You know what I mean...

Dimebog
Troll of the Opera

Post by Dimebog » Dec 20th, 2013, 09:44

Kangaroos? They are mammals too. :P
Raven wrote:Nevermore.

NAto
Well Done

Post by NAto » Dec 20th, 2013, 10:11

Probably one of the smarter mammal bipeds :roll:

Sorry I meant to say cuter.

Dimebog
Troll of the Opera

Post by Dimebog » Dec 20th, 2013, 10:28

They're basically rats.

I was just joking to point out that your definition of the word seems limited, I know I'm not really contributing.

Carry on.
Raven wrote:Nevermore.

NAto
Well Done

Post by NAto » Dec 20th, 2013, 11:10

I was trying to be obtuse.

Also rats are cute and intelligent.

Also yes, carry on.