What have you recently purchased?

General discussion that doesn't fit in the other boards.
MoonStalkeR
Lightly Broiled

Re: What have you recently purchased?

Post by MoonStalkeR » May 25th, 2013, 04:41

Superior Vitamin D source. You can read more on Google Earth.

Only brand nowadays that I find satisfying in terms of processing/ingredients, this is the second bottle so far.
<Boilerplate> Thing is MoonStalkeR: You seem to be suffering from schizphernia, which the MoonStalkeR personality is your base one, Mobius is the aggressive personality, Krypto is the depressive personality, Nautalus is the pervert personality, etc

Umnir
Half-homie

Post by Umnir » May 25th, 2013, 13:19

MoonStalkeR wrote:Image
^ Red Stripe Jamaican Beer

TOTALLY LOOKS LIKE:

^ Sonnie's Cod Liver Oil
LOL HI!

Krypto
Well Done

Post by Krypto » Sep 18th, 2013, 22:36

Not recent, but the last thing I purchased was this rare repackaging of the original Duke Nukem 3D v1.3 with two of the rarest and best addons, because I had them when I was young then somehow lost/misplaced them. Thank goodness for local Internet store :D

I'm fond of v1.3 because of the hilarious double boot kick bug which is physically impossible xD

Also

Slightly disappointing because they fucked up the controls unless you have DOSBox to re-map them and they didn't improve on any of the mishaps from the original, so although it's a vast improvement it still stinks from the wretched fumes of half-hearted programming and lazyness. Bastard Capstone..

Umnir
Half-homie

Post by Umnir » Sep 19th, 2013, 06:47

Kixx republished games. Brings back memories! I have few of those on the attic at my folks place. I might take some pics if interested.
LOL HI!

Umnir
Half-homie

Post by Umnir » Sep 19th, 2013, 18:46

Recently these
Spyderco Gayle Bradley (knife)
Fenix PD32 Ultimate Edition (flashlight) (max 740 lumens, four power modes+strobo+SOS)
LOL HI!

L3GEND
Still Kicking

Post by L3GEND » Sep 20th, 2013, 15:57

I have recently purchased a sealed and new "ONE UNIT WHOLE BLOOD" :-)
Spoiler: show
And the scandal film "A SERBIAN FILM" , completely uncut !
Spoiler: show

https://bloodline.eu -regularly posted news, regularly new things
https://archive.bloodline.eu - the biggest blood bank ever made, over 2700 bloody files, from week to week more.
support our work and register !

Daedalus
Blood is my Medium

Post by Daedalus » Sep 20th, 2013, 16:05

A lovely buy, but if you open that OUWB, we'll have to send agents to take care of you.
Kazashi wrote:Daedalus, I don't care how much you know about Blood, your attitude has to change.
Blood + Focus = Love · Faith is the key · Heretics and traitors cannot stand before us · Some games are self-perpetuating - Blood requires conscientious communal effort to survive · We are the last line · Ask not for whom the main menu animates · Blood's promotion and survival - all other gaming considerations are secondary · More than just a game · Need a hint? · Make a stand

Daedolon
Supervillain outcast

Post by Daedolon » Sep 20th, 2013, 17:06

Sealed? Very pretty, great find!

I was supposed to post this ages ago:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yysldyflgyjhsz0/VxMDiGeaBe

It's the Spanish version since it's only 40€, versus the 200-300€ the English versions are. I already have the letter and the rest in English (in the regular DVD release) but I wanted the goods and the other prints on Blu-ray (only had The Final Cut before).

Additionally I got this today, it's not like I have enough time to play the other games I already own but to get eight new ones is ugh (well to be honest I have 1-3 and I've beaten them already).

Krypto
Well Done

Post by Krypto » Sep 20th, 2013, 19:55

L3GEND wrote:I have recently purchased a sealed and new "ONE UNIT WHOLE BLOOD" :-)]
How much was this?

L3GEND
Still Kicking

Post by L3GEND » Sep 20th, 2013, 22:38

A lovely buy, but if you open that OUWB, we'll have to send agents to take care of you
oh my god, I'm afraid :-D
Of course I will not open it....
It's my third OUWB copy :)
How much was this ?
I paid 80 €, a good price...

https://bloodline.eu -regularly posted news, regularly new things
https://archive.bloodline.eu - the biggest blood bank ever made, over 2700 bloody files, from week to week more.
support our work and register !

Krypto
Well Done

Post by Krypto » Sep 30th, 2013, 19:36

I've just received fucking outstanding news. I recently ordered a copy of the original Star Wars: Dark Forces, that classic DOS FPS game which I never played. I found the Jewel Case and Manual for a bargain of £2.99 on Amazon, the seller just informed me that the game will be delivered free of charge with a refund of the postage and packaging because they can't find the manual due to a stock failure. I admire this hospitality, the universe loves me :D

Ah this brings back memories of when I bought Jedi Knight II: Jedi Knight Outcast when I was 12 after a session of Judo as part of After-School thing. We rushed to PC World on the day it was released? Not sure can't remember, but I was eagerly anticipating it after seeing the awesome trailer on one of PC Gamer's Subscriber CD's along with playing the awesome demo which had an exclusive mission not in the retail game, just like Rise of the Triad.

Krypto
Well Done

Post by Krypto » Oct 8th, 2013, 16:20

L3GEND wrote:It's my third OUWB copy :)
Well at least your not like Willis, greedy over hoarding son of a bitch.

Daedalus
Blood is my Medium

Post by Daedalus » Oct 8th, 2013, 16:50

Now, now. Many years ago Willis was generous enough to provide me with some Blood items for no charge.
Kazashi wrote:Daedalus, I don't care how much you know about Blood, your attitude has to change.
Blood + Focus = Love · Faith is the key · Heretics and traitors cannot stand before us · Some games are self-perpetuating - Blood requires conscientious communal effort to survive · We are the last line · Ask not for whom the main menu animates · Blood's promotion and survival - all other gaming considerations are secondary · More than just a game · Need a hint? · Make a stand

Krypto
Well Done

Post by Krypto » Oct 11th, 2013, 22:44

Hence the remark 'Greedy over hoarding la la la' would have been valid if he chose not to share those items! Gotcha :P

Now I now what to do for my birthday which is right next to Halloween, hmm personally I think that holiday has it's roots in satanic cults but what ever.

Blood of Nightmares
Well Done

Post by Blood of Nightmares » Oct 12th, 2013, 00:46

Krypto wrote:Now I now what to do for my birthday which is right next to Halloween, hmm personally I think that holiday has it's roots in satanic cults but what ever.
How typically Christian of you calling anything that isn't Christianity that you simply don't understand "satanic" out of fear and hatred (read: emotionally driven) which this same emotional mentality has lead to the atrocities committed by Christians throughout Europe and the Americas eversince it was first established in Rome (the witch hunts/burnings, persecutions of anyone who isn't Christian, the Inquisition, the destruction of other religions/cultures/etc and even knowledge it touched, etc). I guess old habits die hard...

oh wait...this sounds all too familiar...