Man Laughing Alone With Fruit Salad

General discussion that doesn't fit in the other boards.
Daedalus
Blood is my Medium

Re: Man Laughing Alone With Fruit Salad

Post by Daedalus » Mar 13th, 2013, 08:14

I'll have my salad and like it, Dan!

Kazashi wrote:Daedalus, I don't care how much you know about Blood, your attitude has to change.
Blood + Focus = Love · Faith is the key · Heretics and traitors cannot stand before us · Some games are self-perpetuating - Blood requires conscientious communal effort to survive · We are the last line · Ask not for whom the main menu animates · Blood's promotion and survival - all other gaming considerations are secondary · More than just a game · Need a hint? · Make a stand

Daedalus
Blood is my Medium

Post by Daedalus » Mar 14th, 2013, 07:34

Second last day of fruit. Have you had your fill?
Kazashi wrote:Daedalus, I don't care how much you know about Blood, your attitude has to change.
Blood + Focus = Love · Faith is the key · Heretics and traitors cannot stand before us · Some games are self-perpetuating - Blood requires conscientious communal effort to survive · We are the last line · Ask not for whom the main menu animates · Blood's promotion and survival - all other gaming considerations are secondary · More than just a game · Need a hint? · Make a stand

Daedalus
Blood is my Medium

Post by Daedalus » Mar 15th, 2013, 07:26

Thus ends the fruit salad extravaganza.

It's been a blast!

Umnir
Half-homie

Post by Umnir » Mar 15th, 2013, 08:10

It started to get a bit old anyway
LOL HI!

Daedalus
Blood is my Medium

Post by Daedalus » Mar 15th, 2013, 09:40

Old fruit is dried fruit and dried fruit is often South African and very tasty.