3 Word Story

General discussion that doesn't fit in the other boards.
Daedolon
Supervillain outcast

Re: 3 Word Story

Post by Daedolon » Dec 27th, 2010, 15:16

At a time like this, I saw a strange coconut in a corpse hung on a coconut tree. It struck me how beautiful it really was, despite having a prominent and toxic smell. However alien it was, dripping with eeriness and somehow smiling, I suddenly felt a compelling urge to release the caged baboons to climb the tree and attempt to feast upon this unorthodox repast.

Howling, the baboons demanded their release at the gates of

Le Babe
Well Done

Post by Le Babe » Dec 27th, 2010, 16:19

At a time like this, I saw a strange coconut in a corpse hung on a coconut tree. It struck me how beautiful it really was, despite having a prominent and toxic smell. However alien it was, dripping with eeriness and somehow smiling, I suddenly felt a compelling urge to release the caged baboons to climb the tree and attempt to feast upon this unorthodox repast.

Howling, the baboons demanded their release at the gates of the Dark Carnival
"I'm here to donate some blood...someone else's..." - Caleb

MoonStalkeR
Lightly Broiled

Post by MoonStalkeR » Dec 27th, 2010, 23:52

Howling, the baboons demanded their release at the gates of the Dark Carnival. I ran to
<Boilerplate> Thing is MoonStalkeR: You seem to be suffering from schizphernia, which the MoonStalkeR personality is your base one, Mobius is the aggressive personality, Krypto is the depressive personality, Nautalus is the pervert personality, etc

Dimebog
Troll of the Opera

Post by Dimebog » Dec 28th, 2010, 01:08

Howling, the baboons demanded their release at the gates of the Dark Carnival. I ran to the vending machine
Raven wrote:Nevermore.

MoonStalkeR
Lightly Broiled

Post by MoonStalkeR » Dec 28th, 2010, 02:39

Howling, the baboons demanded their release at the gates of the Dark Carnival. I ran to the vending machine and secretly pressed
<Boilerplate> Thing is MoonStalkeR: You seem to be suffering from schizphernia, which the MoonStalkeR personality is your base one, Mobius is the aggressive personality, Krypto is the depressive personality, Nautalus is the pervert personality, etc

Drakan
Well Done

Post by Drakan » Dec 28th, 2010, 03:10

Howling, the baboons demanded their release at the gates of the Dark Carnival. I ran to the vending machine and secretly pressed the release combination
Life is a privilege...Death is a promise...

MoonStalkeR
Lightly Broiled

Post by MoonStalkeR » Jan 5th, 2011, 04:45

Howling, the baboons demanded their release at the gates of the Dark Carnival. I ran to the vending machine and secretly pressed the release combination. Suddenly there were

Le Babe
Well Done

Post by Le Babe » Jan 5th, 2011, 16:15

Howling, the baboons demanded their release at the gates of the Dark Carnival. I ran to the vending machine and secretly pressed the release combination. Suddenly there were tons of little
"I'm here to donate some blood...someone else's..." - Caleb

Daedolon
Supervillain outcast

Post by Daedolon » Jan 5th, 2011, 16:18

Howling, the baboons demanded their release at the gates of the Dark Carnival. I ran to the vending machine and secretly pressed the release combination. Suddenly there were tons of little mutated cattle wranglers

Drakan
Well Done

Post by Drakan » Jan 5th, 2011, 18:07

Howling, the baboons demanded their release at the gates of the Dark Carnival. I ran to the vending machine and secretly pressed the release combination. Suddenly there were tons of little mutated cattle wranglers kicking and goring

MoonStalkeR
Lightly Broiled

Post by MoonStalkeR » Jan 6th, 2011, 23:35

Howling, the baboons demanded their release at the gates of the Dark Carnival. I ran to the vending machine and secretly pressed the release combination. Suddenly there were tons of little mutated cattle wranglers kicking and goring the ferocious baboons

Drakan
Well Done

Post by Drakan » Jan 11th, 2011, 03:09

Howling, the baboons demanded their release at the gates of the Dark Carnival. I ran to the vending machine and secretly pressed the release combination. Suddenly there were tons of little mutated cattle wranglers kicking and goring the ferocious baboons, who became helpless

(Come on, keep it going people! :()

MoonStalkeR
Lightly Broiled

Post by MoonStalkeR » Jan 11th, 2011, 03:23

Howling, the baboons demanded their release at the gates of the Dark Carnival. I ran to the vending machine and secretly pressed the release combination. Suddenly there were tons of little mutated cattle wranglers kicking and goring the ferocious baboons, who became helpless. The baboons, however

Daedolon
Supervillain outcast

Post by Daedolon » Jan 11th, 2011, 03:53

Howling, the baboons demanded their release at the gates of the Dark Carnival. I ran to the vending machine and secretly pressed the release combination. Suddenly there were tons of little mutated cattle wranglers kicking and goring the ferocious baboons, who became helpless. The baboons, however, had another purpose

MoonStalkeR
Lightly Broiled

Post by MoonStalkeR » Jan 12th, 2011, 19:07

Howling, the baboons demanded their release at the gates of the Dark Carnival. I ran to the vending machine and secretly pressed the release combination. Suddenly there were tons of little mutated cattle wranglers kicking and goring the ferocious baboons, who became helpless. The baboons, however, had another purpose. They grabbed the