3 Word Story

General discussion that doesn't fit in the other boards.
Drakan
Well Done

Re: 3 Word Story

Post by Drakan » Dec 23rd, 2010, 07:13

At a time like this, I saw a strange coconut in a corpse hung on a coconut tree. It struck me how beautiful it really was, despite having a prominent and toxic smell.
Life is a privilege...Death is a promise...

Daedolon
Supervillain outcast

Post by Daedolon » Dec 23rd, 2010, 10:41

At a time like this, I saw a strange coconut in a corpse hung on a coconut tree. It struck me how beautiful it really was, despite having a prominent and toxic smell. However alien it was,

Krypto
Well Done

Post by Krypto » Dec 23rd, 2010, 12:08

At a time like this, I saw a strange coconut in a corpse hung on a coconut tree. It struck me how beautiful it really was, despite having a prominent and toxic smell. However alien it was, dripping with eerieness

Ella
Restraint Resistant

Post by Ella » Dec 23rd, 2010, 12:45

At a time like this, I saw a strange coconut in a corpse hung on a coconut tree. It struck me how beautiful it really was, despite having a prominent and toxic smell. However alien it was, dripping with eeriness and somehow smiling,

Daedolon
Supervillain outcast

Post by Daedolon » Dec 23rd, 2010, 15:13

Spoiler: show
Damn that was one word too much, but I guess it's okay.

Le Babe
Well Done

Post by Le Babe » Dec 23rd, 2010, 16:57

At a time like this, I saw a strange coconut in a corpse hung on a coconut tree. It struck me how beautiful it really was, despite having a prominent and toxic smell. However alien it was, dripping with eeriness and somehow smiling, I suddenly felt
"I'm here to donate some blood...someone else's..." - Caleb

Dimebog
Troll of the Opera

Post by Dimebog » Dec 23rd, 2010, 21:03

At a time like this, I saw a strange coconut in a corpse hung on a coconut tree. It struck me how beautiful it really was, despite having a prominent and toxic smell. However alien it was, dripping with eeriness and somehow smiling, I suddenly felt a compelling urge
Raven wrote:Nevermore.

Daedolon
Supervillain outcast

Post by Daedolon » Dec 23rd, 2010, 22:25

At a time like this, I saw a strange coconut in a corpse hung on a coconut tree. It struck me how beautiful it really was, despite having a prominent and toxic smell. However alien it was, dripping with eeriness and somehow smiling, I suddenly felt a compelling urge to release the

kurt
.PSD
Location: a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind

Post by kurt » Dec 23rd, 2010, 22:45

At a time like this, I saw a strange coconut in a corpse hung on a coconut tree. It struck me how beautiful it really was, despite having a prominent and toxic smell. However alien it was, dripping with eeriness and somehow smiling, I suddenly felt a compelling urge to release the caged baboons to

MoonStalkeR
Lightly Broiled

Post by MoonStalkeR » Dec 24th, 2010, 00:17

At a time like this, I saw a strange coconut in a corpse hung on a coconut tree. It struck me how beautiful it really was, despite having a prominent and toxic smell. However alien it was, dripping with eeriness and somehow smiling, I suddenly felt a compelling urge to release the caged baboons to climb the tree
<Boilerplate> Thing is MoonStalkeR: You seem to be suffering from schizphernia, which the MoonStalkeR personality is your base one, Mobius is the aggressive personality, Krypto is the depressive personality, Nautalus is the pervert personality, etc

Dimebog
Troll of the Opera

Post by Dimebog » Dec 24th, 2010, 03:38

At a time like this, I saw a strange coconut in a corpse hung on a coconut tree. It struck me how beautiful it really was, despite having a prominent and toxic smell. However alien it was, dripping with eeriness and somehow smiling, I suddenly felt a compelling urge to release the caged baboons to climb the tree and attempt to
Raven wrote:Nevermore.

Drakan
Well Done

Post by Drakan » Dec 24th, 2010, 04:24

At a time like this, I saw a strange coconut in a corpse hung on a coconut tree. It struck me how beautiful it really was, despite having a prominent and toxic smell. However alien it was, dripping with eeriness and somehow smiling, I suddenly felt a compelling urge to release the caged baboons to climb the tree and attempt to feast upon this

Panoptic Blur
Well Done

Post by Panoptic Blur » Dec 27th, 2010, 05:52

At a time like this, I saw a strange coconut in a corpse hung on a coconut tree. It struck me how beautiful it really was, despite having a prominent and toxic smell. However alien it was, dripping with eeriness and somehow smiling, I suddenly felt a compelling urge to release the caged baboons to climb the tree and attempt to feast upon this unorthodox repast.

Howling,
"All right, I'm going to ask you a series of questions. Just relax and answer them as simply as you can."

Drakan
Well Done

Post by Drakan » Dec 27th, 2010, 13:29

At a time like this, I saw a strange coconut in a corpse hung on a coconut tree. It struck me how beautiful it really was, despite having a prominent and toxic smell. However alien it was, dripping with eeriness and somehow smiling, I suddenly felt a compelling urge to release the caged baboons to climb the tree and attempt to feast upon this unorthodox repast.

Howling, the baboons demanded

Umnir
Half-homie

Post by Umnir » Dec 27th, 2010, 13:43

Howling, the baboons demanded their release at
LOL HI!