Swearing!

General discussion that doesn't fit in the other boards.
Umnir
Half-homie

Re: Swearing!

Post by Umnir » Dec 16th, 2010, 19:59

I'll pierce your cock with hundred hot glowing needles and pound it with sledgehammer. After that Im going to put your balls between a vise and squeeze millimeter by hour and until it squeezes your balls enough to have firm grip. After that I throw it down the cliff.
LOL HI!

Drakan
Well Done

Post by Drakan » Dec 17th, 2010, 08:40

I'll stick a dull bladed chainsaw up your ass and run the motor very slowly, feeling the blood dripping over my hands and down my arms while you pass out from the fucking excruciating pain.

You fucking cunt!
Life is a privilege...Death is a promise...

Umnir
Half-homie

Post by Umnir » Dec 17th, 2010, 12:44

Im going to rip your asshole flesh and fold it over you so that you look like giant mutated testicle. Then Im going to soak you in kerosine, light you and launch you with catapult to lake of shit and piss.
LOL HI!

Panoptic Blur
Well Done

Post by Panoptic Blur » Dec 17th, 2010, 20:01

I'm going to animate your pillow with a magic spell so it knows when you're lying on top of it.

And then I'm going to teach it to sneeze every time you lie on it.

ATCHOO!
"All right, I'm going to ask you a series of questions. Just relax and answer them as simply as you can."

Panoptic Blur
Well Done

Post by Panoptic Blur » Dec 17th, 2010, 20:36

If the truth came in convenient dildo format, I'd strap it to a motorcycle and ride it up your ass.
"All right, I'm going to ask you a series of questions. Just relax and answer them as simply as you can."

Krypto
Well Done

Post by Krypto » Dec 17th, 2010, 22:44

:lol:

Matt's a riot on his alternative account.

Drakan
Well Done

Post by Drakan » Dec 18th, 2010, 03:09

It's those scottish friends of his. They're a bad influence!! :lol:

Krypto
Well Done

Post by Krypto » Dec 25th, 2010, 17:10

Shove it up your arse you contemptuous felcher!

Drakan
Well Done

Post by Drakan » Dec 26th, 2010, 04:55

Shove it up someone else's you gay bar hopper!! Or lest I shove me hand up ye fist and pull out ya twat.

In latest news: bullocks!

Daedalus
Blood is my Medium

Post by Daedalus » Dec 26th, 2010, 14:31

It's cruel to teach parrots to swear.
Kazashi wrote:Daedalus, I don't care how much you know about Blood, your attitude has to change.
Blood + Focus = Love · Faith is the key · Heretics and traitors cannot stand before us · Some games are self-perpetuating - Blood requires conscientious communal effort to survive · We are the last line · Ask not for whom the main menu animates · Blood's promotion and survival - all other gaming considerations are secondary · More than just a game · Need a hint? · Make a stand

Drakan
Well Done

Post by Drakan » Dec 27th, 2010, 13:18

I apoligize for posting the video then, as that was not my intended reaction from anyone.

But if it's of any comfort (for lack of a better word), from watching a number of other videos that swearing isn't her main entertainment as just ruby being herself is. Despite the foul mouth, she exhibits a gentle and amusing nature, often asking Nick (the owner) if he loves her, as she often tells the same to him, and even engages in a sing song with him at times.

Another parrot entirely, on the other hand, was clearly taught all sorts of garbage remarks just to try and get a laugh out of the wrong audience. Or maybe he was just told to say those things before hand. Either way, I found that one dull as well as abhorrent to do. Staged, boring and just plain wrong. It's interesting that such birds apparently find swearing amusing like we do. I don't know if it's natural (in a personality like humans) or taught when learning to speak though.

Just my thoughts, and I know they may not be entirely agreeable, but I'll filter such content next time.

Peace!

Panoptic Blur
Well Done

Post by Panoptic Blur » Dec 27th, 2010, 18:18

Not a swear or curse, exactly, but an effective threat to make against people.

"I will EAT your FAMILY!"

MoonStalkeR
Lightly Broiled

Post by MoonStalkeR » Dec 27th, 2010, 23:48

There is a noticeable difference in weight of swear words depending on a given language.
<Boilerplate> Thing is MoonStalkeR: You seem to be suffering from schizphernia, which the MoonStalkeR personality is your base one, Mobius is the aggressive personality, Krypto is the depressive personality, Nautalus is the pervert personality, etc

Daedalus
Blood is my Medium

Post by Daedalus » Dec 28th, 2010, 00:18

Ah, no sweat, Dan. It was pretty funny, I was just sharing a personal observation (and general consensus).
Kazashi wrote:Daedalus, I don't care how much you know about Blood, your attitude has to change.
Blood + Focus = Love · Faith is the key · Heretics and traitors cannot stand before us · Some games are self-perpetuating - Blood requires conscientious communal effort to survive · We are the last line · Ask not for whom the main menu animates · Blood's promotion and survival - all other gaming considerations are secondary · More than just a game · Need a hint? · Make a stand

Panoptic Blur
Well Done

Post by Panoptic Blur » Dec 28th, 2010, 00:21

In Chinese, the phrase "two hundred and fifty" is a fairly offensive term for an idiot or fool. Another one is "turtle's egg".

I have heard many explanations why, but it still strikes me as pretty random.