To all you newcomers and scarce posters

General discussion that doesn't fit in the other boards.
NAto
Well Done

To all you newcomers and scarce posters

Post by NAto » Nov 15th, 2009, 15:06

I realise that we seem rather clicky sometimes as a community. I've just been worried that this feeling might be keeping people from posting or just being themselves. Please feel free to jump into conversations and speak what is on your mind! I personally would love to see more and more people falling in love with our community as I have :D

Also, please feel free to post your Blood experience or whatever you'd like to share Blood-related in the Blood section. It might seem a little dead there sometimes (considering we're a Blood community) but it's just that many of us have been playing so long that we feel like we have nothing to say :lol: However, we delight at the opportunity to share our experiences with new people, and learn about theirs!

So grab a beer and pull up a chair :D

Le Babe
Well Done

Post by Le Babe » Nov 15th, 2009, 16:25

I'm playing Blood every damn day for Ella's challenge.

Each time I throw a dynamite up a door that just closed before me, or the door actually closes ON me...this kind of stuff.

But I'll do it soon, and there will be a video of my entire journey.

Um, that's true that integration on Posty can seem difficult. When I came up here for the first time I felt uncomfortable with many thread and now...a year after having bored everybody to death with my numerous posts I begin to feel at home here.
"I'm here to donate some blood...someone else's..." - Caleb

NAto
Well Done

Post by NAto » Nov 16th, 2009, 01:13

That's just the thing... I know people feel uncomfortable, but there is no need to be :D

Damien_Azreal
Pink on the Inside

Post by Damien_Azreal » Nov 16th, 2009, 23:29

I'm just lazy.... and being a mod of two other forums, I don't always feel like posting at some of my other ones.

Le Babe
Well Done

Post by Le Babe » Nov 16th, 2009, 23:30

I know you also post on FEAR2 forums ^^.

I'm ENDSTILLE there.
"I'm here to donate some blood...someone else's..." - Caleb

ZedSlayer
New user

Post by ZedSlayer » Nov 17th, 2009, 01:10

I'm a natural lurker, I only come out to say something if I have anything to say or contribute. I'd be more active but this is as active as I get '_'

Damien_Azreal
Pink on the Inside

Post by Damien_Azreal » Nov 18th, 2009, 01:18

Le Babe wrote:I know you also post on FEAR2 forums ^^.

I'm ENDSTILLE there.
Yep. :)

I'm a mod at the 3DRealms forums and at a private forum.

RedFanatic
Pink on the Inside

Re: To all you newcomers and scarce posters

Post by RedFanatic » Nov 22nd, 2009, 17:17

Well after being almost religious in my posting (or certainly checking) i have just been on a LOOONG break from posty
well long for me anyway, but now i'm back (hopefully only every now and then and not obsessionally like before) and i'd like to say for newcomers or lurkers who just don't think this place is friendly enough....

Well to be honest it can feel that way, but it's not because it is. the folks here are just as friendly, helpful and fun as any other online forum but the big thing to remember about the Posty is it's generated an amazing atmosphere, one that perfectly fits it's chosen game.

The best way i can describe it is Dark Comic book feel, so yeah it'll feel dark and even cold sometimes but that's what you would expect from a Blood Forum, anyway i've been on this and Transfusion for quite sometime now and i've enjoyed every minute
[color=red]Infuscomus Cruo Lokemundux[/color]

http://bpf.deathmask.net/
[img]http://bpf.deathmask.net/banner.gif[/img]