Unexplainable Encounters/Phenomena

General discussion that doesn't fit in the other boards.
Umnir
Half-homie

Re: Unexplainable Encounters/Phenomena

Post by Umnir » Mar 2nd, 2010, 14:20

Few weeks ago I reshaped my opinel handle and I got some cuts in my hands. Must be the spirits!
LOL HI!

ryu91
New user

Post by ryu91 » Mar 2nd, 2010, 14:27

Daedalus wrote:You've piqued my interest. There are very few accounts of people being phyiscally injured by spirit activity. Did you feel the scratch as it happened? How deep were the scratches? What did the scratches resemble being scratched by?
Yes I did and my girlfriend was shocked too when she saw it, seeing as whatever was there would hurt me as well her. It wasn't deep to bleed but it was pink. And the mark was like a small line from a vertical angle of a fingernail width.

ilikemyhandsbloody
Lightly Broiled

Re:

Post by ilikemyhandsbloody » Mar 2nd, 2010, 14:41

Blood of Nightmares wrote:the term "UFO" means "Unidentified Flying Objects" which it doesn't always have to be a alien spacecraft but it could be anything contrary to modern popular belief.
Exactly, most likely just made on earth although 'alien technology' may be involved. It is said that the technology we (the population) get to see is at least 30 to 50 years old. So it's not that surprising that most people do not believe it could be man made. Life might be stranger than you can ever imagine.
http://www.youtube.com/bloodmapedit

Blood of Nightmares
Well Done

Re: Re:

Post by Blood of Nightmares » Mar 2nd, 2010, 18:18

ilikemyhandsbloody wrote:
Blood of Nightmares wrote:the term "UFO" means "Unidentified Flying Objects" which it doesn't always have to be a alien spacecraft but it could be anything contrary to modern popular belief.
Exactly, most likely just made on earth although 'alien technology' may be involved. It is said that the technology we (the population) get to see is at least 30 to 50 years old. So it's not that surprising that most people do not believe it could be man made. Life might be stranger than you can ever imagine.
Yup, "UFO" is completely a subjective term.

Now where is Ella (the creator of this thread) which I wonder if she's still alive...
Last edited by Blood of Nightmares on Mar 2nd, 2010, 19:02, edited 1 time in total.

Daedalus
Blood is my Medium

Post by Daedalus » Mar 2nd, 2010, 18:42

She's alive, but shall not return.
Kazashi wrote:Daedalus, I don't care how much you know about Blood, your attitude has to change.
Blood + Focus = Love · Faith is the key · Heretics and traitors cannot stand before us · Some games are self-perpetuating - Blood requires conscientious communal effort to survive · We are the last line · Ask not for whom the main menu animates · Blood's promotion and survival - all other gaming considerations are secondary · More than just a game · Need a hint? · Make a stand

ilikemyhandsbloody
Lightly Broiled

Post by ilikemyhandsbloody » Mar 2nd, 2010, 19:00

She's beamed up by some kinda highlander in a UFO to go where no woman has gone before.

Blood of Nightmares
Well Done

Post by Blood of Nightmares » Mar 2nd, 2010, 19:03

Daedalus wrote:but shall not return.
Why so?

Daedalus
Blood is my Medium

Post by Daedalus » Mar 2nd, 2010, 20:31

She's beamed up by some kinda highlander in a UFO to go where no woman has gone before.
Kazashi wrote:Daedalus, I don't care how much you know about Blood, your attitude has to change.
Blood + Focus = Love · Faith is the key · Heretics and traitors cannot stand before us · Some games are self-perpetuating - Blood requires conscientious communal effort to survive · We are the last line · Ask not for whom the main menu animates · Blood's promotion and survival - all other gaming considerations are secondary · More than just a game · Need a hint? · Make a stand

wangho
Well Done
Location: Over here, over there, yonder, aways, sometimes nowhere.

Post by wangho » Mar 23rd, 2010, 05:10

I don't think anyone knows exactly wtf is going on in this dimension. We do not have it figured out. Billions of planets out there, space stretching to infinity, Lake Vostok, Ararat anomoly, stonehenge, pyramids, Easter Island, a clock 1000 years old? batteries in ancient Egypt? Phoenix Lights? It goes on and on

ilikemyhandsbloody
Lightly Broiled

Post by ilikemyhandsbloody » Mar 23rd, 2010, 05:30

Yup, and to think that most is just nothingness because on an atomic level there's more space than matter.

Blood of Nightmares
Well Done

Post by Blood of Nightmares » Mar 23rd, 2010, 08:32

wangho wrote:I don't think anyone knows exactly wtf is going on in this dimension. We do not have it figured out. Billions of planets out there, space stretching to infinity, Lake Vostok, Ararat anomoly, stonehenge, pyramids, Easter Island, a clock 1000 years old? batteries in ancient Egypt? Phoenix Lights? It goes on and on
UFOs/Aliens are indeed a modern phenomenon but there's no need to rewrite history with our modern ideals (the Ancient Astronaut theory being as one of them).

Back then, lets just say that magic/supernatural used to be completely real (meaning every folklore/mythology/legend/fairy tale/etc were real at the time) back during the Pre-Age of Enlightenment era until they were almost wiped out by todays consensual reality which happens to be our 'scientific' (natural materialist) understanding of the world although there is still remains of the supernatural left but it's not as strong/powerful as it used to be in the past...
Last edited by Blood of Nightmares on Mar 23rd, 2010, 08:50, edited 1 time in total.

ilikemyhandsbloody
Lightly Broiled

Post by ilikemyhandsbloody » Mar 23rd, 2010, 08:50

And ofcourse, if the ancients would see a UFO in the sky they would represent it as a fire breathing dragon/serpent. Like DNA was represented by 2 snakes intertwining because images of nature was all they had.

Blood of Nightmares
Well Done

Post by Blood of Nightmares » Mar 23rd, 2010, 08:55

ilikemyhandsbloody wrote:And ofcourse, if the ancients would see a ufo in the sky they would represent it as a fire breathing dragon/serpent.
Or DNA would be represented like 2 snakes intertwining because images of nature was all they had.
Aliens/UFOs and DNA didn't exist back then like they do today but Dragons probably actually did until they were either killed off or removed from reality when humans stopped believing in them due to the rise of science dictating what is possible and what is not.

Also our ancestors weren't that stupid as our arrogant modern minds like to portray them as to be...
Last edited by Blood of Nightmares on Mar 23rd, 2010, 09:00, edited 1 time in total.

ilikemyhandsbloody
Lightly Broiled

Post by ilikemyhandsbloody » Mar 23rd, 2010, 08:59

Blood of Nightmares wrote:DNA didn't exist back then
Ofcourse it did! Maybe it was called something else but 'it' did excist :D
Blood of Nightmares wrote:Also our ancestors weren't that stupid as our arrogant modern minds like to portray them as to be...
Agreed 100%

Blood of Nightmares
Well Done

Post by Blood of Nightmares » Mar 23rd, 2010, 09:08

ilikemyhandsbloody wrote:
Blood of Nightmares wrote:DNA didn't exist back then
Ofcourse it did! Maybe it was called something else but 'it' did excist :D
Actually before DNA, there was the Four Humors, the Microcosm, astrological and alchemical correspondences, the Sephirot, the Tao, Ayurvedic medicine. Well I can also say that nothing has really changed (DNA is actually the modern world's incarnation of these listed above), just the way we perceive reality since it was at the time was more diverse less solidified than it is now.

Perhaps after all, there is a good reason why humanity has become gods ourselves in the modern world because we got simply got tired eaten/enslaved by monsters (undead, shapeshifters, faeries, demons, etc) and gods/goddesses/etc...consider it progress...Special thanks to them.... (if they are real life equivalents to those which there probably are.....)
Last edited by Blood of Nightmares on Mar 23rd, 2010, 09:23, edited 1 time in total.