Tell something odd about yourself

General discussion that doesn't fit in the other boards.
NAto
Well Done

Re: Tell something odd about yourself

Post by NAto » Feb 22nd, 2012, 19:44

Tekedon wrote:
NAto wrote:I've never heard of a hypochondriac on an OCD level. I always thought it was to get attention. Interesting!

Having said all that, my knowledge of hypochondria is rudimentry at best. Maybe Kurt can provide more insight :D
Hypochondria is basically the fear of being seriously ill all the time.. But I know a lot of people believe it's just for attention.
Yes, I'm one of those ignorant ones who thought it was for attentionand not an actual fear.

Thanks for the education :D

I think I have the opposite: I'm always in denial that I am sick and it takes me until I am bed-ridden before I admit it :)

Umnir
Half-homie

Post by Umnir » Feb 22nd, 2012, 20:38

I'm never sick. I have only once been away from work (for one day), that was when I caught flu that sored my throat for half year. Still had fever when I returned to work.
LOL HI!

Drakan
Well Done

Post by Drakan » Feb 27th, 2012, 06:41

Being as naked as possible makes taking a dump more relaxing. That, and holding it in for as long as possible so that it's right there at the exit when you sit down.
Life is a privilege...Death is a promise...

NAto
Well Done

Post by NAto » Feb 27th, 2012, 09:12

Umnir wrote:I'm never sick. I have only once been away from work (for one day), that was when I caught flu that sored my throat for half year. Still had fever when I returned to work.
I'm the same. Whenever I'm considering taking sick leave I think to myself, 'But who else will do thw work?'
Drakan wrote:Being as naked as possible makes taking a dump more relaxing. That, and holding it in for as long as possible so that it's right there at the exit when you sit down.
It's true! :lol:

Drakan
Well Done

Post by Drakan » Feb 28th, 2012, 05:20

Hell yeah it's true! :D The best part is that if you practice such patience, it leaves less mess to wipe up, because no matter how much you wipe up, there's still that risk of leaving a skid mark - and that's a habit your supposed to drop after your teenage years. :lol:

Daedalus
Blood is my Medium

Post by Daedalus » Feb 28th, 2012, 09:28

Oh come on, Drakan. That's easily avoided by finding a grassy patch, putting your legs in the air, pulling yourself by your arms and scraping your butt against the ground!
Kazashi wrote:Daedalus, I don't care how much you know about Blood, your attitude has to change.
Blood + Focus = Love · Faith is the key · Heretics and traitors cannot stand before us · Some games are self-perpetuating - Blood requires conscientious communal effort to survive · We are the last line · Ask not for whom the main menu animates · Blood's promotion and survival - all other gaming considerations are secondary · More than just a game · Need a hint? · Make a stand

Umnir
Half-homie

Post by Umnir » Feb 28th, 2012, 10:32

Wilderness shit, where any wolf is vulnerable for moment.
That being said, I never enjoyed naked shit. I do occasionally take hangover shits with beer though..
LOL HI!

Drakan
Well Done

Post by Drakan » Feb 28th, 2012, 11:38

That sort of pooh is so green and gross that it even smells bad to oneself. I know for sure! I think the brown pooh would probably be a sign of a healthier digestive system.

Kurt, are you noting all this? It could become the next Postmortem Blockbuster!

Daedalus
Blood is my Medium

Post by Daedalus » Feb 28th, 2012, 12:00

I'm not so sure a tale of turd would attract the type of audience Posty might be after.
Kazashi wrote:Daedalus, I don't care how much you know about Blood, your attitude has to change.
Blood + Focus = Love · Faith is the key · Heretics and traitors cannot stand before us · Some games are self-perpetuating - Blood requires conscientious communal effort to survive · We are the last line · Ask not for whom the main menu animates · Blood's promotion and survival - all other gaming considerations are secondary · More than just a game · Need a hint? · Make a stand

NAto
Well Done

Post by NAto » Feb 28th, 2012, 13:02

I don't think Kurt's tales can be produced on demand anyway.

Daedolon
Supervillain outcast

Post by Daedolon » Feb 28th, 2012, 13:56

I'm staying out of this.

Drakan
Well Done

Post by Drakan » Feb 28th, 2012, 14:42

Hey! I'm not telling him to do it straight away, or else it would be rushed like a bad and sticky pooing situation. I'm just saying he could use it for any future stories he might conduct is all.

Just when you think this thread is dead it suddenly springs back to life like a weekend at Bernie's.

Daedalus
Blood is my Medium

Post by Daedalus » Feb 28th, 2012, 15:03

YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!!11

Daedolon
Supervillain outcast

Post by Daedolon » Feb 29th, 2012, 01:47

Daedalus wrote:YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!!11

Daedalus
Blood is my Medium

Post by Daedalus » Feb 29th, 2012, 09:28

Oh lawd, is that dat sum Rutger?!

Yes, yes it is.