Tell something odd about yourself

General discussion that doesn't fit in the other boards.
Umnir
Half-homie

Re: Tell something odd about yourself

Post by Umnir » Dec 6th, 2010, 00:15

How do you monitor bottled water?
LOL HI!

Panoptic Blur
Well Done

Post by Panoptic Blur » Dec 6th, 2010, 15:24

In America, bottled water is monitored as a commercially consumed food, so it would be a federal gov't agency that does it - probably the Food and Drug Administration. This is why you get the FDA label saying "0% RDA" and "0 mg" for all the relevant entries on the side of the bottle.

Tap water is very likely monitored by the local government at the city or state level. These can range from much stricter to much laxer than FDA - and in any case they probably encounter a greater degree of variance from local events such as rainfall and reservoir spumes.

Short version, if you've got the money and your local tap water monitoring agency is a bit blasé, you might be justified in getting bottled water.
"All right, I'm going to ask you a series of questions. Just relax and answer them as simply as you can."

Umnir
Half-homie

Post by Umnir » Dec 6th, 2010, 15:27

Ofcourse.
But I was just wondering because I recall Krypto was from UK.
LOL HI!

Dimebog
Troll of the Opera

Post by Dimebog » Dec 6th, 2010, 16:11

PriestOfTheBeast wrote:"0% RDA"
0 RADS?
Raven wrote:Nevermore.

Daedolon
Supervillain outcast

Post by Daedolon » Dec 6th, 2010, 16:41

Dimebog wrote:
PriestOfTheBeast wrote:"0% RDA"
0 RADS?
Try Aqua Pura today!

Panoptic Blur
Well Done

Post by Panoptic Blur » Dec 6th, 2010, 18:17

Even better, try Aqua CURA! The water that will bring your hair back and make you a smoothskin again!

RDA stands for Recommended Daily Amount, for assumptions of a healthy adult's diet.
"All right, I'm going to ask you a series of questions. Just relax and answer them as simply as you can."

Daedolon
Supervillain outcast

Post by Daedolon » Dec 11th, 2010, 17:55

This was some months ago but I couldn't post it on a cell phone:

I woke up the other day with a very strong sense of longing and loss.

In my sleep I had dreamed up a girl. She was a very common girl, but I felt strongly attracted towards her (and vice versa, luckily) even though almost everything in the dream wanted to get in our way. Most of the dream was a struggle getting to her but I woke up before I could find her.

No clue what it was about, but I don't think I have ever experienced such a feeling because of a dream. Couldn't get my thoughts off her. Anyone know how to analyze dreams?

RedFanatic
Pink on the Inside

Post by RedFanatic » Dec 13th, 2010, 21:35

Hmmm sounds interesting Daedolon perh......*gets distracted by sig pic boobs*......errmm what was i saying? :roll:

Not sure about dream analysis but I recently had a dream where i had caught a terrorist who was trying to blow up a group of civilians. And in the dream i was really very angry at this bomber and spent the rest of the night basically beating the crap out of him and threatening to kill him.

After this dream i watched the Sci-Fi series Caprica which features very similar acts of terrorisem. What was odd though was that before the dream i didn't really like terrorists but i wasn't too vengeful against them, but after the dream my reaction to the depiction of bombings on the program was much stronger.

So it would seem that if you get a strong emotional reaction in Dream it leaks easily into reality, or perhaps the chemicles released have strong effects on the sleeping mind.
[color=red]Infuscomus Cruo Lokemundux[/color]

http://bpf.deathmask.net/
[img]http://bpf.deathmask.net/banner.gif[/img]

Krypto
Well Done

Post by Krypto » Dec 13th, 2010, 23:33

I perceive dreams to relay messages from the sub-conscious, acting as a communicator of potentially important information. This has been predominant wheir I've had a lingering thought in the expanse of my cerebral cortex, which transmutes into a livid and sometimes lucid dream in which I am capable of controlling my direction of voyage, but not necessarily having the means to alter the unfolding scenario.

Here's one lengthy yet concise article I discovered behind the intent of the Sandman's realm

Krypto
Well Done

Post by Krypto » Dec 13th, 2010, 23:46

Cock, I confused livid for lucid yet included both! Excuse my shenanigan crimson subjugators of souls :wink:

Krypto
Well Done

Post by Krypto » Dec 15th, 2010, 13:50

I ate a raw clove of garlic. Not in one go as the taste would be too potent but in small nibbles. Intoxicating, a powerful flavour resulting in an effective grip on the chest cavity.

Final Caleb
Pink on the Inside

Post by Final Caleb » Dec 20th, 2010, 18:56

Baah, time to release my 8 legged friends on Posty! Don't look if you can't stand spiders :wink:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
There was one on my window three weeks ago when it was 18C, but since it's -18C now they are all dead...
It doesn't matter what kind of PC you have, if you can't play BLOOD on it...

Drakan
Well Done

Post by Drakan » Dec 21st, 2010, 03:40

I see! It would apprea not only do you not mind spiders, you actually revere them! But tell me, do you feel any fear at all towards a bigger one? I know that as much as I respect them, Huntsmans still creept me out a bit if they're sitting in an akward spot such as an entry to a hallways or another room. I still like them though, as I know they will do no harm.
Life is a privilege...Death is a promise...

Final Caleb
Pink on the Inside

Post by Final Caleb » Dec 21st, 2010, 12:39

In the forest and city I usually search for them. This actually annoys people. I'm not affraid of them at all since I know these aren't aggresive and can't jump, etc. I even wrote a short dissertation about the many kinds of spiders in the country a few years ago. In a warm weather they run fast though and I don't like if somehow one starts running up my shirt's sleeve. I like to observe they daily life and how they make webs. Usually I make some pictures with my shitty camera too. Once when I was checking out those rare tiger-patterned spiders a nasty centipede bit my finger. Now that was horrible. So yeah, I always liked spiders very much.
It doesn't matter what kind of PC you have, if you can't play BLOOD on it...

Ella
Restraint Resistant

Post by Ella » Dec 21st, 2010, 13:17

I love spiders.

I don't suffer from arachnophobia so i don't have any real fear with regards to holding them or letting them crawl on me, no matter the size. Thing is though, even when the phobia is prominent among the majority of people, i can't quite understand what it is that people fear about them. I have asked several people, they say it's the legs combined with their agility that gives off the 'creepy' vibe, whereas others have said it's fear of their bites and possible severity of them, but i don't see it that way myself.

I give spiders names :3